Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=555 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:05 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 36 37 38  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Snoopy
post Mar 16 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #556

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 01:55 AM) [snapback]185148[/snapback]

Wow, and this from someone who doesn't find it the least bit offensive, that her friend had a relationship with another man while still married. Even if it had been limited to confiding in another man about her problems it would still, have been, inappropiate and very offensive. What do you lindanites call this? Doublespeak? Or, is it that you say or do whatever you need to, to justify the actions of the one whose feet you kiss. (and that is putting it kindly)

snip...

Would LS have felt the need to confide in a man other than her husband if her husband had been there for her to confide in??? And before I get attacked, I'm not a "Lindanite" nor a "Dannynite", just for the record. I'm simply a woman feeling the pain of another woman... Imagine the different path this conversation would be headed down if DS was by his wife's side as she stood by her son... Seems to me all that should be included when one promises "for better, for worse"...

BTW, I hope it is OK to ask this here - if not, please edit me or I'll do it... But how is Nathan now?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 16 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #557

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 14 2007, 10:36 PM) [snapback]185407[/snapback]

So then you maintain that Linda thought she got pregnant over the telephone, and that's why she bought the pregnancy test, and it wasn't a joke, and the May 6, 2004, email was forged?

Hhhmmm... Must be a new service offered by the long-distance phone carriers... I hadn't heard of that before... Is this new special service only offered in Illinois?? Or maybe it is a perk from all the relationships 3ABN has with the telecommunication companies...rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Mar 16 2007, 12:16 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 16 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #558

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Now see, Snoopy that's all I be trying to say! By maintaining that LS had ALL this time for long phone conversatios, trips, etc., it has to be asked, where was Danny?

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 16 2007, 09:53 AM) [snapback]185718[/snapback]

Would LS have felt the need to confide in a man other than her husband if her husband had been there for her to confide in??? And before I get attacked, I'm not a "Lindanite" nor a "Dannynite", just for the record. I'm simply a woman feeling the pain of another woman... Imagine the different path this conversation would be headed down if DS was by his wife's side as she stood by her son... Seems to me all that should be included when one promises "for better, for worse"...
BTW, I hope it is OK to ask this here - if not, please edit me or I'll do it... But how is Nathan now?

See now, youare just wrong for that! rofl1.gif They ought to at least make an argument that makes sense.
QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 16 2007, 10:28 AM) [snapback]185727[/snapback]

Hhhmmm... Must be a new service offered by the long-distance phone carriers... I hadn't heard of that before... Is this new special service only offered in Illinois?? Or maybe it is a perk from all the relationships 3ABN has with the teletommunication companies...rofl1.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 36 37 38
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church