Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=525 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:53:09 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 38 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
erik
post Mar 14 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #526

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 13 2007, 11:55 PM) [snapback]185148[/snapback]

Wow, and this from someone who doesn't find it the least bit offensive, that her friend had a relationship with another man while still married. Even if it had been limited to confiding in another man about her problems it would still, have been, inappropiate and very offensive. What do you lindanites call this? Doublespeak? Or, is it that you say or do whatever you need to, to justify the actions of the one whose feet you kiss. (and that is putting it kindly)

WB you're endless wealth of useless information on the english language leaves us cold. Why? Because, again, you use your little reprimands only against one side.
Do you really think that remarks like: You couldn't find your backside with both hands and a map by mr. J to one of the 3abn defenders, is polite on a public forum? Yet, I noticed he did not receive a "social skills" lesson.

Being called "demons" by DrRe certainly would be offensive to anyone but, again, no comment from you. Also her "lerdy lerdy" is offensive to several but, obviously, not to you.
Last but not least, I dare say you must have overlooked the fact the PB started the "dear" stuff in a very condescending post to (I believe) Aletheia. Where was your useless trivia lesson then?
As long as you don't correct, advise, and "teach" your own, who can take those ridiculous little tidbits, seriously?

Bystander,

Help me out here you are very strong in claiming that real time "bibical grounds" sexual activity was taking place between linda and the Doc. ?

Is the correct?
yes or no.

I agree that a women or a man can get into a position were they are sharing stuff with a another member of the oppiste sex, and agree that can lead to sexual activity, but if no sex happened then that is not grounds for divorce.

Correct?

Yes or No.

So is your understand based on the proof you have personal seen that linda was engage in seaual activity witht he Doc. or was she engaged in talking and sharing things that maybe she should have only been disscussing with Danny?

please awnser sex or talking for sake of clarity.

Now, i know you can not release the information that you have seen that makes you sure of the above anwsers, but can you describe in with details the type of proof you have personally seen, so that in the future when it is released, we will be able to say yes that bystander knew what he was talking about.

Thank you

Erik

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 15 2007, 03:08 AM
Post #527

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 01:55 AM) [snapback]185148[/snapback]

Wow, and this from someone who doesn't find it the least bit offensive, that her friend had a relationship with another man while still married.....being called "demons" by DrRe certainly would be offensive to anyone but, again, no comment from you. Also her "lerdy lerdy" is offensive to several but, obviously, not to you. Last but not least, I dare say you must have overlooked the fact the PB started the "dear" stuff in a very condescending post to (I believe) Aletheia. Where was your useless trivia lesson then? As long as you don't correct, advise, and "teach" your own, who can take those ridiculous little tidbits, seriously?

I'm one of those who cringes whenever I hear, or read, the Lord's name taken in vain, I don't like it -- at all.

But hey now, repeatedly being referred to as, or called, a "demon" or a "demonic entity" is small potatos compared to "dear", donchaknow? (twice now she tried to cast demons out of me. It was just... incomprehensible to me, how not one of the members here appeared to notice, or could say even one word about it...)

IMO
PB has always been so very selective about who she addresses with endearments such as "dear" or "hon" and that's likely why members here couldn't make a big deal about how offensive it was to them before this. They probably never even saw her do it, and so how could they see how offensive it was? till you did it too? blink.gif

PeacefullyBewildered Posted to Aletheia on: Mar 9 2007, 02:17 PM
Cindy, Perhaps you should check and see who the email was from and then ask that person why they edited out part of Sister White's statement [2-"f"s]. Sounds like they might have set you up, dear.

PeacefullyBewildered Posted to Aletheia on: Mar 8 2007, 08:21 PM
What happened to "turn the other cheek" dear?

PeacefullyBewildered Posted to Bystander on: Mar 8 2007, 04:39 PM
Well, dear Bystander, I would have to ask you why you didn't know that the state was Kansas? Did your sources forget to give you that info? ...

PeacefullyBewildered Posted to Bystander on: Feb 23 2007, 04:41 PM
Hon, you might see the substance here if you would remove that large wooden denial beam from in front of your dear face. Just a suggestion.

PeacefullyBewildered Posted to wwjd on: Feb 13 2007, 01:34 AM
Yes, dear wwjd, it is my opinion that there is some denial going on in the 3abn family and desperation is setting in. I will continue to hope and pray that you will each heed the call to make things right. Of course, this is just my humble opinion.

PeacefullyBewildered Posted to Aletheia on: Jan 31 2007, 07:57 PM
Dear, if you will go back and read the posts you will discover that it was Fran and Johann that had figured out it was the same computer.....Plus, there were gramatical indications all along for anyone with eyes open to see that they [bystander and wwjd]were one and the same person as well. IMO

PeacefullyBewildered Posted to FHB on: Dec 29 2006, 02:23 PM
Dear, you have been "in the club" since August 10, 2006...

PeacefullyBewildered Posted to Aletheia on: Dec 27 2006, 08:28 PM
Please, dear, maybe you should retract your nails and return to your search for truth and perhaps you won't be so sad.

Just go search for yourself. User name Peacefullybewildered , search term: dear , show results in posts

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 15 2007, 04:16 AM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 15 2007, 07:28 AM
Post #528

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 15 2007, 05:08 AM) [snapback]185440[/snapback]

I'm one of those who cringes whenever I hear, or read, the Lord's name taken in vain, I don't like it -- at all.

Yet day after day you persist in demanding to wear your own apparel and to eat your own bread and only to be called by His name to take away your approach...

That's true "taking the Lord's name in vain"... Honoring Him with your lips while your hearts are far from Him... having a form of Godliness but denying the power thereof... practicing that churchhouse religion where you are holy and highminded on a selective basis...

And before you and Bystander do more filthy rags posturing... why don't you educate yourself as to what she is saying, and how and why she is saying it... unless african-american authors like August Wilson and Paul Lawrence Dunbar and Zora Neale Hurston are not worth your time... but if you do that.. you will find Bystander's accusation to be baseless... again.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 15 2007, 09:21 AM
Post #529

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 15 2007, 02:08 AM) [snapback]185440[/snapback]

But hey now, repeatedly being referred to as, or called, a "demon" or a "demonic entity" is small potatos compared to "dear", donchaknow? (twice now she tried to cast demons out of me. It was just... incomprehensible to me, how not one of the members here appeared to notice, or could say even one word about it...)

IMO
PB has always been so very selective about who she addresses with endearments such as "dear" or "hon" and that's likely why members here couldn't make a big deal about how offensive it was to them before this. They probably never even saw her do it, and so how could they see how offensive it was? till you did it too? blink.gif
Cindy, Perhaps you should check and see who the email was from and then ask that person why they edited out part of Sister White's statement [2-"f"s]. Sounds like they might have set you up, dear.

Well, dear Bystander, I would have to ask you why you didn't know that the state was Kansas? Did your sources forget to give you that info? ...

Hon, you might see the substance here if you would remove that large wooden denial beam from in front of your dear face. Just a suggestion.

Yes, dear wwjd, it is my opinion that there is some denial going on in the 3abn family and desperation is setting in. I will continue to hope and pray that you will each heed the call to make things right. Of course, this is just my humble opinion.

Dear, if you will go back and read the posts you will discover that it was Fran and Johann that had figured out it was the same computer.....Plus, there were gramatical indications all along for anyone with eyes open to see that they [bystander and wwjd]were one and the same person as well. IMO

Please, dear, maybe you should retract your nails and return to your search for truth and perhaps you won't be so sad.

Just go search for yourself. User name Peacefullybewildered , search term: dear , show results in posts

what is the point of the this post, the dear issue is simple we all know it bothers people so do not use it, that should be the end of the topic.

erik

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 15 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #530

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 15 2007, 10:21 AM) [snapback]185467[/snapback]

what is the point of the this post, the dear issue is simple we all know it bothers people so do not use it, that should be the end of the topic.

erik

some people like to see themselves ramble....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 15 2007, 10:03 AM
Post #531

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 15 2007, 10:21 AM) [snapback]185467[/snapback]

erik

And "we all know" the difference between the use of "dear" for the purpose of assuring another that they are well thought of and "my dear" used in a patronizing and inappropriately "familiar" sort of way.

All except those whose intent is to distract, annoy, and denigrate others, that is.... yes.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 15 2007, 10:37 AM
Post #532

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 15 2007, 02:08 AM) [snapback]185440[/snapback]

SNIP
IMO

Just go search for yourself. User name Peacefullybewildered , search term: dear , show results in posts.

Aletheia,

First of all, if you knew me personally you would know that my use of the word "dear" is a part of who I am and what I do. I use "dear" "hon" "honey" in my communications to my friends and loved ones on a very regular basis, both as terms of endearment and "warning". Just ask my husband (who I deeply love and respect with all my heart). When he is doing something that causes me concern I say it. It is not that I am speaking to him in a condescending manner, I am attempting to get his attention and show my concern for what he has just done or said. When he does something delightful or amusing I use it. It's just always been a part of the way I communicate with those I know and love.

In each one of the instances you have noted, I was using "dear" in what I felt was a positive way. Whether you want to believe it or not I do my level best to view each person here, whatever "side" they are on, through Jesus' eyes and we all know how precious he views every soul. I know the written word is subject to interpretation by the reader and sometimes one cannot hear the tone in which the writer has spoken. This is why I posted the following:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry184765

Bystander,

Since PrincessDi has ordered you not to call sonshineonme "dear" in a condescending manner, I will cease from calling you "Dear" Bystander even though I mean it as a Christian sister to a Christian brother. I don't want to give the impression of talking to you in a condescending way.

I didn't make an issue of it when you called me "dear" even though it felt like you were being rather condescending, because it just didn't bother me.

Di,

while you have charged Bystander not to use that tone with sonshineonme, as far as I am concerned he may continue to use it on me as my skin is quite thick and I hold out the hope that someday he may even mean it in the sweet way.

PB

Here are a few more of my "dear" type posts:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry184233

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry174808

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry171430

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry171183

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry166336

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry165958

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry153072

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 15 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #533

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 15 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]185495[/snapback]

It's just always been a part of the way I communicate with those I know and love.

In each one of the instances you have noted, I was using "dear" in what I felt was a positive way.

PB:

When one reads a post of Aletheia's one has to decide many things. Has she actually taken the time to read the post before responding? Does she comprehend what she has read? What is the purpose of her post? Should I continue?

You have come under personal attack by Aletheia and Bystander the past couple of days. You must not take it personally. Under normal circumstances I might say that to you in a PM but this last post of Aletheia once again reveals much about her. In the court of public opinion that BSDA and its readers and posters represent people came to know you through your style of writing. The same was true of bystander. No one misunderstood the difference in what was behind how the word "dear" was used.

Apparently Aletheia would rather attack you despite your statement saying you would no longer use the word "dear" in your writing than respond to my post asking her to engage in a dialogue. Why?
dunno.gif

nw
C"i"

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 15 2007, 11:21 AM
Post #534

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 15 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]185495[/snapback]

Aletheia,

First of all, if you knew me personally you would know that my use of the word "dear" is a part of who I am and what I do. I use "dear" "hon" "honey" in my communications to my friends and loved ones on a very regular basis, both as terms of endearment and "warning". Just ask my husband (who I deeply love and respect with all my heart).

Ok, I'm sorry, but Stop right there, as you are the one who chose to pursue this...

Let's not ask your husband, since according to you, he's not here---- and we don't even know who he is, so can't ask him anyway. Let's ask the BSDA's 3ABN forum archives, instead.

Your mission is simple, unless you are claiming that Bystander, wwjd, FHB and myself are the only "friends and loved ones" you have on this forum who you "communicate with", kindly give a link to any post here where you have addressed any other who you do not disagree with as ""dear" "hon" or "honey" on a "regular basis", or even once.

(The exception of that being a salutation such as the beginning of a e-mail or letter. Example: "Dear peacefullybewildered")

Waiting...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 15 2007, 11:29 AM

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 15 2007, 11:36 AM
Post #535

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 15 2007, 12:03 PM) [snapback]185490[/snapback]

All except those whose intent is to distract, annoy, and denigrate others, that is.... yes.gif

And she can't seem to stop can she? Hmmmmm scratchchin.gif

I will go on record that in a PM exchange with PB she used the term dear to address me and it to be honest (sorry PB) reminded me of the proverbial grandmother most us never had..... yes.gif

Give it up Aletheia. Enough is enough. When you can come up with statements by PrincessDrRe and Clay that you maligned (and never apologized to if i recall) you can ask others to comply with your demands. You seem to have this habit of demanding of others what you are not willing to do yourself.

Don't do it PB. It is not necessary. furious.gif

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 15 2007, 11:37 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 15 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #536

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

And to get us back on topic, Danny, Walt, and others are either claiming that Linda thought she got pregnant over the telephone, or that she couldn't figure out after 15 weeks without the help of a test that she was pregnant.

Now if she is that much of a dingbat, what does it say about Walt and Danny that they would allow her to be vice-president for so long?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 15 2007, 11:41 AM
Post #537

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 15 2007, 10:21 AM) [snapback]185506[/snapback]

Ok, I'm sorry, but Stop right there, as you are the one who chose to pursue this...

Let's not ask your husband, since according to you, he's not here---- and we don't even know who he is, so can't ask him anyway. Let's ask the BSDA's 3ABN forum archives, instead.

Your mission is simple, unless you are claiming that Bystander, wwjd, FHB and myself are the only "friends and loved ones" you have on this forum who you "communicate with", kindly give a link to any post here where you have addressed any other who you do not disagree with as ""dear" "hon" or "honey" on a "regular basis", or even once.

(The exception of that being a salutation such as the beginning of a e-mail or letter. Example: "Dear peacefullybewildered")
Waiting...

Aletheia,
I was speaking of my friends and loved ones who I communicate with outside of this forum.

The reason I have used it mostly on you, Bystander, wwjd and FHB is the same reason I use it on my husband, children and grandchildren when they have said or done something that causes me concern.

With that, feel free to read anything you desire into my motives. As Noahswife pointed out a bit ago, I have already offered not to use such terms on you, Bystander, wwjd and FHB. But I will continue to feel you, as well as the rest of the membership here, are all dear to me.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 15 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #538

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 15 2007, 12:21 PM) [snapback]185506[/snapback]

Waiting...

ALETHEIA, GET A LIFE! Why do you continue baggaring PB on this topic? I do not know PB's actual age or would I reveal it if I did, but it is not uncommon for women of a certain maturity to refer to people as "dear", "hon" or "honey" on a regular basis in our society. Most reasonable people are not offended by a "grandmotherly" woman referring to them in that manner. Also, in the South it is quite common for any woman of middle age or older, or even younger, to do that.

It must be a slow news day for you to pick this up as a topic and beat our dear PB over the head with it.

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Mar 15 2007, 11:48 AM

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 15 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #539

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 15 2007, 01:39 PM) [snapback]185512[/snapback]

And to get us back on topic, Danny, Walt, and others are either claiming that Linda thought she got pregnant over the telephone, or that she couldn't figure out after 15 weeks without the help of a test that she was pregnant.

This sounds like a puzzle for Aletheia to address. She takes great satisfaction in her close attention to detail and asking questions of the right people to get the correct answers (although she often cannot share that information with the board right now).

Any ideas on this point, Aletheia?

nw
C"i"

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 15 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #540

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 15 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]185512[/snapback]

Now if she is that much of a dingbat, what does it say about Walt and Danny that they would allow her to be vice-president for so long?

Bob,
You have made some good, although rather ironic/sarcastic, points with your questions about this test. I think your points show that we can rule out her purchasing the test to see if she was pregnant by Arild. I have to say, though, that it may be pretty impossible to ever know for certain what Linda's true motivation is.

We have plenty of clues such as her email to the doc about it being a practical joke. From observing Danny over the years, even through his tv persona you can tell that he has a pretty wild sense of humor. Perhaps Linda does, also. She buys pregnancy tests to yank his chain and he speaks of chocolate covered pooh.

Other than that email evidence and the words of the eye witnesses to the event (Linda and Danny), isn't everything else speculation?

Perhaps everybody is making too big a deal about this whole topic.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 38 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church