Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10483&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:57:19 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Behind The Scenes, By Jorgen VanBraun
Johann
post Sep 11 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #76

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(inga @ Sep 12 2006, 03:12 AM) [snapback]151375[/snapback]

You say that this sort of spying on employees is standard practice in many businesses, and I don't doubt you.

However, can you give us a good reason why this is necessary at 3ABN? I thought 3ABN was supposed to exist precisely for distribution "the most valuable commodity" of "information" regarding the Good News of Jesus Christ?

Maybe I just don't "get it," and you can enlightne me, FHB? uhm.gif

Some claim the reason for this is fear that Linda is planning terror attacks on 3ABN! Those of you working there now, has Danny given any indication?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cottageK
post Sep 11 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #77

Member No.: 2,127

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 11 2006, 07:43 PM) [snapback]151380[/snapback]

Some claim the reason for this is fear that Linda is planning terror attacks on 3ABN! Those of you working there now, has Danny given any indication?

By that statement, do I detect an inference of some paranoia in the ranks of 3ABN? Linda planning terror attacks on 3ABN???? roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Sep 11 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(cottageK @ Sep 11 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]151394[/snapback]

By that statement, do I detect an inference of some paranoia in the ranks of 3ABN? Linda planning terror attacks on 3ABN???? roflmao.gif

"Paranoia" is putting it mildly...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 11 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #79

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 12 2006, 04:25 AM) [snapback]151395[/snapback]

"Paranoia" is putting it mildly...

An intersting statement. We might soon see how true it is!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Lucyladye
post Sep 11 2006, 08:42 PM
Post #80

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,018

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 11 2006, 07:32 PM) [snapback]151400[/snapback]

An intersting statement. We might soon see how true it is!

Hmmmmmmmm Paranoia.....now that seems to fit perfectly! wallbash.gif

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Sep 11 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #81

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

I do believe that housecleaning needs to be done in the hierarchy at 3ABN...but I'm wondering if this new information, that is about to come to light, has any potential to destroy the ministry of 3ABN. Yes, some of those at the top should be replaced, in my opinon; but I hope the ministry and the purpose for which it was founded would continue...

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 11 2006, 08:51 PM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ Sep 12 2006, 04:46 AM) [snapback]151411[/snapback]

I do believe that housecleaning needs to be done in the hierarchy at 3ABN...but I'm wondering if this new information, that is about to come to light, has any potential to destroy the ministry of 3ABN. Yes, some of those at the top should be replaced, in my opinon; but I hope the ministry and the purpose for which it was founded would continue...

Pray that the Lord will intervene. His guidance is sorely needed. Let BSDA be like a prayer band around what is happening. We do not want 3ABN to become a station that works against SDA, do we?

--------------------

+Quote Post
inga
post Sep 11 2006, 10:25 PM
Post #83

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 11 2006, 08:43 PM) [snapback]151380[/snapback]

Some claim the reason for this is fear that Linda is planning terror attacks on 3ABN!

unsure.gif blowup.gif?? sweat.gif tongue.gif: rofl1.gif roflmao.gif lol.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 12 2006, 04:00 AM
Post #84

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(inga @ Sep 12 2006, 06:25 AM) [snapback]151431[/snapback]

Good to have some humor! After M. L. Andreasen had spent several days at Elmshaven he was so surpriced that such a godly woman could laugh. He stated that she giggled like a schoolgirl. Lets be happy too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Observer
post Sep 16 2006, 06:30 AM
Post #85

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(inga @ Sep 11 2006, 09:25 PM) [snapback]151431[/snapback]

O. K. I now understand. In a prior life, Linda was probably a member of Delta Force, and therefore wll trained as to how to do such. Well, if she was ever a member of Delta Force, they will not be able to stop her by locking the doors. She will simply rapel through a skylight.

Here she comes folks: Linda, the unmasked avenger.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Sep 17 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #86

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

A very good question...and a very real reality. This makes me think about the example of the EGW post in another thread that I will include here:

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Sep 14 2006, 08:08 AM) [snapback]151765[/snapback]

Our Pastor shared this with us last night at prayer meeting. It gave me something to think about with all of this exposing of Danny's sins......just thought I would share.
Australian Years 1893-1900 pages 134, 135. The origional letter is referenced as Letter 48, 1894. She was writing to Elder Littlejohn,

She wrote 12 pages so these are just a couple of paragraphs.

"Elder Littlejohn, you have undertaken to point out the defects of Reformers and pioneers in the cause of God. No one should trace the lines which you have done. You have made public errors and defects of the people of God and in so doing have dishonored God and Jesus Christ. I would not for my right arm have given to the world that which you have written. You have not been conscience of what would be the influence of your work...
The Lord did not call upon you to present these things to the public as a correct history of our people. Your work will make it necessary for us to put forth labor to show why these brethern took the extreme position that they did, and call up the circumstances that vindicate those upon whom your articles have laid suspicion and reproach. ...

God will charge those who unwisely expose the mistakes of their brethern with sin of far greater magnitude than He will charge the one who made the misstep. Criticism and condemnation of the brethern are counted as criticism and condemnation of Christ.

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ Sep 11 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]151411[/snapback]

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Grith
post May 28 2007, 04:02 PM
Post #87

Member No.: 3,399

bump.gif
After reading part of The Televangelist again, I was wondering if Jorgen VanBraun had updated the story. I just found this upadate (I'm still digging in the archives here).

Sister, since it has been nearly a year since this was posted, is there yet another update? Is it safe for Jorgen to write again and give us the latest in the televangelist saga?

--------------------
The joy of the Lord is my strength.

+Quote Post
sister
post May 28 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #88

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Grith @ May 28 2007, 05:02 PM) [snapback]197157[/snapback]

bump.gif
After reading part of The Televangelist again, I was wondering if Jorgen VanBraun had updated the story. I just found this upadate (I'm still digging in the archives here).

Sister, since it has been nearly a year since this was posted, is there yet another update? Is it safe for Jorgen to write again and give us the latest in the televangelist saga?

I have not spoken with Jorgen lately, but with the current climate of suits from Danny Shelton, it is imparative that his identity remains hidden. Jorgen has managed to fly under Danny's radar for a long time and must continue to do so. I do know that the last time we spoke he was extremely busy with a number of projects and has had no time to continue the saga of the Televangelist. I will contact him and inquire if there are any updates in the works.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post May 29 2007, 06:08 AM
Post #89

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(sister @ May 28 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]197172[/snapback]

I have not spoken with Jorgen lately, but with the current climate of suits from Danny Shelton, it is imparative that his identity remains hidden. Jorgen has managed to fly under Danny's radar for a long time and must continue to do so. I do know that the last time we spoke he was extremely busy with a number of projects and has had no time to continue the saga of the Televangelist. I will contact him and inquire if there are any updates in the works.

I agree with Sister on the bolded sentences above. I will go a bit further and state that I think that it would be inappropriate to ask Sister and/or Jorgen to make any more updates to The Televangelist at this time. When the project began, it was the only way to get the story before the unknowledgeable public (especially church administrators) in a way that would cause them to question what lay behind the facade of "The Televangelist". The environment has changed now. The stories have been told and are available for public perusal on this and other websites.... and church administrators know a lot more than what they are admitting). Those stories that have not yet been told, for the most part, must not be made public until existing lawsuits (both those we know about and those that may be in existance but are unknown to us as well as any that may yet materialize) are settled.

The Wise man said, "There is a time to speak and a time to keep silence". I will add, there is a time when one can be most helpful by stepping forward and telling what one knows.... and there is a time when one can be most helpful by patiently waiting while the stories unfold and work themselves out.

While we are waiting, there is much that we can do in open dialogue about what has happened, what is happening, and what should (in our opinion) happen. It would be very interesting to be able to read more about things in Jorgan's AND Sister's inimitable writing style. But it might not be the most helpful at this point in time. Let's go for "helpful" rather than merely "interesting".

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post May 29 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #90

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

giggle.gif I am still roflmao.gif rofl1.gif over the thought of Linda being a Terrorist. doh.gif

Rosyroi roflmao.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church