Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10483&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:57:17 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Behind The Scenes, By Jorgen VanBraun
PeacefulBe
post Sep 11 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 11 2006, 04:26 PM) [snapback]151357[/snapback]

In a few days your will all see plenty of evidence that will rock the boat. Just stay tuned. . . The Linda case will then be a mere drop in the bucket. It might send some people screaming for mercy!

Okay, my interest is piqued! I hope it will answer some of the questions I have - ones that I feel very strongly about.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 11 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #62

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Sep 12 2006, 01:32 AM) [snapback]151359[/snapback]

Okay, my interest is piqued! I hope it will answer some of the questions I have - ones that I feel very strongly about.

Pray about it. Pray the Lord's hand will intervene where needed,and that it will strengthen His Church!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Sep 11 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Sep 11 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]151325[/snapback]

...The sole individual, as far as I can ascertain, who still is there and posting here is HOTY. Now, why should he be the only one from 3ABN to be trusted to "tell the truth?" It would seem to the casual observer that the answer to the question is, because he agrees with you. To disagree means to automatically be perceived as the enemy and thus a lying scoundral....
-fhb

I think it all depends on who you talk to at 3ABN... if you talk to the actual employees you will get a completely different view then if you talk to those who have a vested interest in getting you to believe what they want you to believe.

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 11 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Sep 12 2006, 01:43 AM) [snapback]151362[/snapback]

I think it all depends on who you talk to at 3ABN... if you talk to the actual employees you will get a completely different view then if you talk to those who have a vested interest in getting you to believe what they want you to believe.

Have you ever considered why? Personally, I have nothing to lose or gain, either way. All I am intersted in is the truth, because a Christian must adhere to what he knows is the truth, even if the heavens may fall.

I receive my pension from the Seventh-day Adventist Church, having worked for my Lord for half a century. 3ABN could not stop my income nor my health insurance, when I was fired for refusing to lie. This is the reason I sign my real name. I can testify that many of the others are in serious danger if they use their real names. I don't mind Danny calling me his greates enemy or a liar. I am responsible to my Lord, and not to Danny. I have seen him calling others murderers, liars, and you name it. And once he bites into a person he acts like an angry dog who never lets go, regardless if the person is innocent or not. This does not only apply to Linda. Once he has spoken his word remains, as if he was a divine prophet. This is the reason some have called 3ABN a cult.

This post has been edited by Johann: Sep 11 2006, 06:12 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
paleface
post Sep 11 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #65

Member No.: 1,991

Johann:

Sir, I have been praying, pleading with the Lord for Truth ever since June 1,2004 of why Linda disappeared. Thank you for being a faithful friend to Linda. By the way are you the faithfull caregiver of Fluffy?
May God bless you in His Service. Please let Linda know she has a whole host of us who are praying for her and her family.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Sep 11 2006, 06:27 PM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

I am at a loss here...

FHB says:
he has not worked at 3ABN
he lives hundreds of miles from 3ABN
he has only met Dan once or twice
he does not have 3ABN in his home
he only watches 3ABN on occasion
and my personal favorite -
"One need not have a direct association with 3ABN or Danny in order to learn about them.

It makes no sense to me why someone who is so DETACHED from the situation - by his own admission - is so interested IN the situation.

And if they do not need to know Dan personally to learn about him - why did they come to a sight where they could learn and choose to scoff at the information. Instead we have a person willing to protect someone they DON'T know against people who DO.

Like I said, I am at a loss.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
inga
post Sep 11 2006, 06:33 PM
Post #67

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

Steffan, I'll just reply to one point of your post -- a fairly clear example of how you erect straw men to knock down in order to support your point. (Your claim that we considered Danny the devil himself was another such "straw man."):
QUOTE(steffan @ Sep 10 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]151244[/snapback]

And it is quite a stretch to blame the unfortunate Irmgard's cancer related death to Danny. But yet you do.

I did not blame Danny for Irmgard's death, as you accuse me of doing. I said I have no doubt that he contributed to her untimely death. Knowing how stress prevents the body's immune system from functioning at its fullest, I am quite sure that the extreme stress experienced by Irmgard because of Danny's continual harassment of Linda and Johann served to hasten her death because the cancer was able to grow more quickly with the immune system so compromised. Please read my post again. (No. 29)

Your distortion of posts is subtle, but it is distortion nevertheless. Yes, you will find some hyperbole on this forum, as well as some speculation, but it is generally quite evident. (There is no hyperbole in my post that I can see, since each point can be backed up from my personal knowledge and/or by the experience of others on this forum.)

I wonder if you're not a pot calling the kettle black. uhm.gif

This post has been edited by inga: Sep 11 2006, 07:00 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 11 2006, 06:33 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(paleface @ Sep 12 2006, 02:21 AM) [snapback]151368[/snapback]

Johann:

Sir, I have been praying, pleading with the Lord for Truth ever since June 1,2004 of why Linda disappeared. Thank you for being a faithful friend to Linda. By the way are you the faithfull caregiver of Fluffy?
May God bless you in His Service. Please let Linda know she has a whole host of us who are praying for her and her family.

Thank you, paleface. No, I have not taken care of Fluffy, who is taken care of by a family taking care of vistors and Fluffy right by the premises of 3ABN. Many visitors have enjoyed their hospitaily, and Fluffy is well taken care of. Shelty is with Linda, and that has been a great comfort to Linda in her great trials.

Shelty thought all men were as bad as Danny, so it took me a long time to get Shelty to "talk" to me when I visited Linda. Shelty shuddered when Danny was yelling at Linda to get out of his house, when she was not prepared to leave him nor suffer a divorce.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 11 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 11 2006, 05:27 PM) [snapback]151369[/snapback]

I am at a loss here...

FHB says:
he has not worked at 3ABN
he lives hundreds of miles from 3ABN
he has only met Dan once or twice
he does not have 3ABN in his home
he only watches 3ABN on occasion
and my personal favorite -
"One need not have a direct association with 3ABN or Danny in order to learn about them.

It makes no sense to me why someone who is so DETACHED from the situation - by his own admission - is so interested IN the situation.

And if they do not need to know Dan personally to learn about him - why did they come to a sight where they could learn and choose to scoff at the information. Instead we have a person willing to protect someone they DON'T know against people who DO.

Like I said, I am at a loss.

I have been thinking about all this circling going on....back and forth in my mind I have thought, what is the point of FHB's writings - and a couple others I won't name. It's not that I don't like others to have varied opinions of what they want to believe, etc., but, it's as if you can not reason, or let be of something with these folk. I tend to think maybe they are not what they would like to appear as? Someone who just wants to read, discuss, disagree or get it? I mean, this has been one of those different shaped circular things...with no point or destination in sight - just another form of provoking for some reason - what could that be? FHB, if you don't want to accept what you read here, by people who have given testimony to their own experiences, then don't. But let it go. You can not change people's stories. Do you think they will suddenly say "oh, what was I thinking - that didn't really happen, I must have dreampt it or out right lied to you all". Don't you see, these people have stoies - testimonies, of what happened. Accept, decline or move on. You can't change the stripes on a zebra, but you sure seem to think you can "rationalize" anything away...and if everyone wants to spend more energy trying to reason with you, I believe it's pointless, because there is something about you that isn't right to me. But, that is JMO. dunno.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Sep 11 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Sep 11 2006, 07:34 PM) [snapback]151372[/snapback]

I have been thinking about all this circling going on....back and forth in my mind I have thought, what is the point of FHB's writings - and a couple others I won't name. It's not that I don't like others to have varied opinions of what they want to believe, etc., but, it's as if you can not reason, or let be of something with these folk. I tend to think maybe they are not what they would like to appear as? Someone who just wants to read, discuss, disagree or get it? I mean, this has been one of those different shaped circular things...with no point or destination in sight - just another form of provoking for some reason - what could that be? FHB, if you don't want to accept what you read here, by people who have given testimony to their own experiences, then don't. But let it go. You can not change people's stories. Do you think they will suddenly say "oh, what was I thinking - that didn't really happen, I must have dreampt it or out right lied to you all". Don't you see, these people have stoies - testimonies, of what happened. Accept, decline or move on. You can't change the stripes on a zebra, but you sure seem to think you can "rationalize" anything away...and if everyone wants to spend more energy trying to reason with you, I believe it's pointless, because there is something about you that isn't right to me. But, that is JMO. dunno.gif

Amen spoton.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 11 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #71

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(steffan @ Sep 11 2006, 03:28 AM) [snapback]151244[/snapback]

to blame the unfortunate Irmgard's cancer related death to Danny. But yet you do.
I wonder which price. Johann himself states that Danny tried to make life difficult for him. Yet his local church and his conference rejected any interference. He continues to get his sustentation from the church. These are his words, not mine.
Steffan Philip

I have told before that Linda got up at Irmgard's funeral and expressed her appreciation because Irmgard remained a friend when all other friends failed. It so happened, we learned from sad experience, that Linda was not permitted to have any other friends than those who would play a part in destroying Linda. . . (and destroying Danny too in the long run)

I would receive plenty of e-mails from Danny where he hurled at me all kinds of accusations, of being a liar, accusing my friends of similar things, even being murderers. That can kill the spirit of a a sick person, I can tell you! Have you ever tried that, when your wife is dying? Salary is not the only thing the soul needs. Whose local church rejected interference? What conference?

I gave the union some good advice which they rejected. Some of the members there have since told me it was good advice, and they lament the majority did not follow the advice that the higher office in the church supportred (TED). They claimed that Mark Finley had approved of what they were doing. Later Mark Finley wrote that he had adviced to work in cooperation with HOPE. So what are you referring to? The Norwegian TV had a numer of listeners before this. They lost most of them with their new venture. Was that an advantage?

Why did the Scandinavian 3ABN lose their chairman of the board? There are some similarities to Danny Shelton.

--------------------

+Quote Post
inga
post Sep 11 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #72

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Sep 10 2006, 09:19 PM) [snapback]151249[/snapback]

This does not discribe only Fortune 500 companies or financial institutions or governmental offices - it applies ot a myriad of business in a plehora of businesses/industry/think tanks. In an age when the most valuable comodity is information, these are the safeguards to keep the product created secure as well as to make sure the post-it notes aren't headed home as a way to make shopping lists and post them on the fridge.

This is SOP in western society.

- fhb

You say that this sort of spying on employees is standard practice in many businesses, and I don't doubt you.

However, can you give us a good reason why this is necessary at 3ABN? I thought 3ABN was supposed to exist precisely for distribution "the most valuable commodity" of "information" regarding the Good News of Jesus Christ?

Maybe I just don't "get it," and you can enlightne me, FHB? uhm.gif

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 11 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #73

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 11 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]151371[/snapback]

Thank you, paleface. No, I have not taken care of Fluffy, who is taken care of by a family taking care of vistors and Fluffy right by the premises of 3ABN. Many visitors have enjoyed their hospitaily, and Fluffy is well taken care of. Shelty is with Linda, and that has been a great comfort to Linda in her great trials.

Shelty thought all men were as bad as Danny, so it took me a long time to get Shelty to "talk" to me when I visited Linda. Shelty shuddered when Danny was yelling at Linda to get out of his house, when she was not prepared to leave him nor suffer a divorce.

Another thing that makes Linda's and my friendship unique is we both have and share a love for shelties. I have two of them. A male and female. Anyone that has shelties knows how intuitive they really are - incredibly sensitive to the "heard" they live with. I have a male, like Shelty is, and males tend to go towards females (most breeds are this way) and will be more protective of that person, and my male is very quick to defend me (with his "talking") if my husband and I are in the house together and he leaves the room or makes a thumping noice, or even if our voices raise at each other (not very often biggrin.gif ) etc. My husband scolded my male when he was small and he has not really ever forgotten. My husband had no idea how sensitive these type of dogs are to tone and body language. We have been working on it ever sense, to assure him (the dog tongue.gif ) that everything is ok. If there were ever a problem of yelling or fighting or something of very serious nature, I have no doubt that my male sheltie would be quite upset and would remain so for some time. These dogs are amazing at sensing when you are hurting emotionally or physically, and will be glued to you and not leave. Ask anyone who has one. yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Sep 11 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #74

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(inga @ Sep 11 2006, 08:12 PM) [snapback]151375[/snapback]

You say that this sort of spying on employees is standard practice in many businesses, and I don't doubt you.

However, can you give us a good reason why this is necessary at 3ABN? I thought 3ABN was supposed to exist precisely for distribution "the most valuable commodity" of "information" regarding the Good News of Jesus Christ?

Maybe I just don't "get it," and you can enlightne me, FHB? uhm.gif

Inga, don't you see?

Those angels - all three of them -- have been classified as "top secret."

Mum's the word.

(Used by Shakespeare in Henry VI, Part 2. 'Seal up your lips and give no words but mum'.)

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 11 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #75

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

I have seen programming from there on occassion over the years

We were the people making and airing the programming you saw on occassion.
and attended at some of the churches they have broadcast from.

We were the people often speaking in the churches they broadcast from.
One need not have a direct association with 3ABN or Danny in order to learn about them.

We had a direct association with 3ABN and Danny which makes us more knowledgeable about it than those whose info is only second hand, at best.
I have talked to a number of people associated with the ministry over the years.

We were the people associated with the "ministry" who many people like you talked to over the years.
So my understanding comes from a variety of sources - yours included.

So our understanding comes from living, breathing, and working 3ABN side by side with Danny, Linda, and each other. Not from a variety of other sources.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church