Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10529&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:01 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shelton's Supporter....
cottageK
post Aug 22 2006, 07:09 AM
Post #31

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,127

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 21 2006, 11:59 PM) [snapback]147179[/snapback]

Welcome cottageK. Together with Linda I was also trailed by those three PIs. They do, of course, what they get paid for. They took the pictures called for as "evidence" and failed to show what would disprove it.

Our testimony would have voided Danny's alibi to divorce Linda and marry Brandy, so you can understand he was desperate!

So we drove to Springfield to help Linda, trailed by the PI, and we knew they were there, because Danny had told us. It took us till about 3AM to get Linda's computter working. Then we left for our hotel, but spy cameras can do wonders. The PI managed to get a picture of Dr. Arild leaving the apartment without me getting into the picture, and this picture was presented the following morning at the board meeting as a proof that Linda was guilty of committing adultery. Can you see how desperate Danny Shelton was to get rid of Linda?

Danny volunteered a lot of information at that tiime. He told us his friend, Garvin MacNeilus had offered him to pay for a PI trailing Linda for the rest of her life. Later he also offered the information that Garvin was using up to 15 lawyers to prove that he was telling the truth, indicating that Garvin would make those available to him too. Some of us wonder what kind of statements need an army of 15 lawyers to prove they are true?

Whew! Thanks Johann, for the details about the PI and how you all were trailed. Since DS and his cohorts were all after finding ANY incriminating 'evidence' they obviously were quick to jump to conclusions and didn't get the 'whole truth and nothing but the truth', and assumed they "had" their evidence to prove Linda was unfaithful. A family member did tell me that GM had seen the pictures/evidence proving she and the Dr were having an affair. So now I know what exactly those pictures consisted of and the true circumstances surrounding them. Glad to get it from you--the 'horse's mouth' so to speak!!

Well, as to the 15 lawyers........People who know GM, know that whatever he does, he does it big!

This post has been edited by cottageK: Sep 1 2006, 12:58 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 22 2006, 11:52 AM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(cottageK @ Aug 22 2006, 07:09 AM) [snapback]147203[/snapback]

A family member did tell me that GM had seen the pictures/evidence proving she and the Dr were having an affair.

One has to assume that Don Schneider and the others at the headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland, have also had this garbage toted out in front of them. My guess is that they have.

And, of course, there would be no way for the vicitms to be present and to defend themselves.

Under those circumstances, the General Conference people would have been unfair to the victims, by their willingness to sit there in Silver Spring looking at and considering that garbage. The General Conference people, by their acquiescence to Danny Shelton and Garwin McNeilus, may have actually inflated the problem.

So, this is part of what Dr. Walt Thompson calls "unquestionable" evidence? What a hoot.

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Aug 22 2006, 11:54 AM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 22 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #33

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

unless they were naked and intertwined in those pics they have no proof.... and then again, how do we know that those pics weren't "doctored" just as t.v. shows can be edited..... the more I know the more it stinks...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Aug 22 2006, 12:55 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 22 2006, 01:46 PM) [snapback]147275[/snapback]

unless they were naked and intertwined in those pics they have no proof.... and then again, how do we know that those pics weren't "doctored" just as t.v. shows can be edited..... the more I know the more it stinks...

clap.gif clap.gif
it would be SO easy to doctor those pictures... even taking Johann out of a couple... maybe adding Linda into a couple....
oh sorry that's my love of photo manipulation showing through
*shrug*
i jus sayin, it could be done
flirt.gif

This post has been edited by PaperTigers: Aug 22 2006, 12:56 PM

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 22 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #35

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Aug 22 2006, 12:55 PM) [snapback]147277[/snapback]

clap.gif clap.gif
it would be SO easy to doctor those pictures... even taking Johann out of a couple... maybe adding Linda into a couple....
oh sorry that's my love of photo manipulation showing through
*shrug*
i jus sayin, it could be done
flirt.gif

you are right... it is too easy to do things like that nowadays..... and anyone who would believe only photos is naive.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 22 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #36

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 22 2006, 02:01 PM) [snapback]147278[/snapback]

you are right... it is too easy to do things like that nowadays..... and anyone who would believe only photos is naive.....

It's also rather bizarre that at the end of May, 2004, they've got private investigators trying to collect evidence after:

1. Brenda Walsh has, apparently, already ripped out Linda's new, blue carpeting in the new worship center and replaced it with $70,000 worth of whorehouse-red carpeting. Did Brenda intend for this to be a symbolic slap in the face for everyone to see? Some "friend."

2. Danny had already asked for a divorce, previously, on March 7, almost 3 months earlier.

3. Linda Shelton has already been put on involuntary leave from her job, humiliated and embarrassed, and told she cannot go to 3ABN without "supervision."

4. It's already in the "works" that Linda will be fired (with 24 hours) right after the campmeeting, which is already in progress.

5. All of the parties in question have already been threatened with arrest and kicked off the 3ABN premises.

6. Linda has already been "run off" and is staying with her daughter.

So, now -- after all of that -- 3ABN and its board members decide it's time to collect some needed "evidence." So, they hire investigators at that late date. Are these 3ABN board members totally nuts?

The time-line alone makes the PI evidence worthless because it comes far too late.

But, then again, maybe the 3ABN board doesn't care because, "The President no longer wants his Vice-President."

+Quote Post
justme
post Aug 22 2006, 02:08 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Aug 22 2006, 03:45 PM) [snapback]147288[/snapback]

It's also rather bizarre that at the end of May, 2004, they've got private investigators trying to collect evidence after:

1. Brenda Walsh has, apparently, already ripped out Linda's new, blue carpeting in the new worship center and replaced it with $70,000 worth of whorehouse-red carpeting. Did Brenda intend for this to be a symbolic slap in the face for everyone to see? Some "friend."

2. Danny had already asked for a divorce, previously, on March 7, almost 3 months earlier.

3. Linda Shelton has already been put on involuntary leave from her job, humiliated and embarrassed, and told she cannot go to 3ABN without "supervision."

4. It's already in the "works" that Linda will be fired (with 24 hours) right after the campmeeting, which is already in progress.

5. All of the parties in question have already been threatened with arrest and kicked off the 3ABN premises.

6. Linda has already been "run off" and is staying with her daughter.

So, now -- after all of that -- 3ABN and its board members decide it's time to collect some needed "evidence." So, they hire investigators at that late date. Are these 3ABN board members totally nuts?

The time-line alone makes the PI evidence worthless because it comes far too late.

But, then again, maybe the 3ABN board doesn't care because, "The President no longer wants his Vice-President."

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

"A fool tears down a house with his own hands."

3ABN is falling apart . . .

It cannot stand this way. It is being torn down from the inside; jumping ship !

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Aug 22 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(justme @ Aug 22 2006, 02:08 PM) [snapback]147291[/snapback]

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

"A fool tears down a house with his own hands."

3ABN is falling apart . . .

It cannot stand this way. It is being torn down from the inside; jumping ship !

In the words of Boris Yeltsin: "You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long."

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Aug 22 2006, 06:30 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

I want to begin by saying I have never been in Linda or Danny's position, but I do not believe either of them acted like christians, or that they wanted to work out their problems.

Once again I have never been in Linda's position but, if my spouse suspected me of having an affair I think I would stay away from the other person. I know we all need support but could she not find it somewhere else? It is almost like she was asking for trouble, the pregnancy test, having the Dr at her house almost all night. Even if they weren't "doing anything" why give the appearance, especially if you knew you were being watched?

+Quote Post
justme
post Aug 22 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #40

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Aug 22 2006, 08:30 PM) [snapback]147345[/snapback]

I want to begin by saying I have never been in Linda or Danny's position, but I do not believe either of them acted like christians, or that they wanted to work out their problems.

Once again I have never been in Linda's position but, if my spouse suspected me of having an affair I think I would stay away from the other person. I know we all need support but could she not find it somewhere else? It is almost like she was asking for trouble, the pregnancy test, having the Dr at her house almost all night. Even if they weren't "doing anything" why give the appearance, especially if you knew you were being watched?

Until you ARE in such a position as either Danny or Linda you have NO CLUE what can be said about you that totally manufactured.

You may recall that Linda's reason for communicatring with the doctor was to get help for her son, the one who lived in Danny's home and was treated like scum by Danny. You see Nathan was not a girl, in the home, which would have gotten him lots of royal treatment.

Danny made up lies about the spiritual adultry BEFORE the Doctor learned how Danny was treatimg her. By the time Danny had decided to kick Linda out of her home and the ministry she co-founded, Danny was already making plans fo Brandy, even years before. Danny needed to come up with some way to ruin Linda. What Linda did or did not do would have had no effect by that time.

You are WAY out of tune on this old song.

I have been there, falsely accused, and there's no way out! when someone has already replaced you before you find out about it.

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Aug 22 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

QUOTE(justme @ Aug 22 2006, 05:53 PM) [snapback]147347[/snapback]

Until you ARE in such a position as either Danny or Linda you have NO CLUE what can be said about you that totally manufactured.

You may recall that Linda's reason for communicatring with the doctor was to get help for her son, the one who lived in Danny's home and was treated like scum by Danny. You see Nathan was not a girl, in the home, which would have gotten him lots of royal treatment.

Danny made up lies about the spiritual adultry BEFORE the Doctor learned how Danny was treatimg her. By the time Danny had decided to kick Linda out of her home and the ministry she co-founded, Danny was already making plans fo Brandy, even years before. Danny needed to come up with some way to ruin Linda. What Linda did or did not do would have had no effect by that time.

You are WAY out of tune on this old song.

I have been there, falsely accused, and there's no way out! when someone has already replaced you before you find out about it.

I am not saying Danny didn't treat Linda terribly. I am not on "his side" at all. These are just questions I have in my mind. I understand her staying in contact with the Dr because of her son, but why have him in her home when things were so strained? It seems like she was giving Danny what he needed. I am sure this is not coming across like I would like it to.

I am disgusted about Danny marrying Brandy, but what proof do you have that he was making plans for her years ago?

I don't care that Danny and Linda couldn't work it out. But, I think if she would have handled some things differently Danny would not have had the ammunition that he has had.....Hindsights 20/20

I would like to believe Linda is innocent but I do have some questions....I would hope it is OK for me to ask them without being attacked....

This post has been edited by Uncle Sam: Aug 22 2006, 07:06 PM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 22 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Aug 22 2006, 07:30 PM) [snapback]147345[/snapback]

Linda was staying at her daughter's apartment in Springfield. The Dr. was not at "her house almost all night." The Dr. was not in "her home." And he certainly wasn't in Alyssa's apartment alone.

The Thorvaldsson/Abrahamsen party was asked to leave the 3ABN campmeeting, and they drove from Thompsonville to Springfield, where Linda's daughter's apartment was located. Alyssa works as a Physician's Assistant in Springfield.

What did the Norwegians do in Springfield? They were going to help Linda write a letter to the 3ABN board for the board meeting on Sunday. Remember, the Norwegians were asked to leave the 3ABN campus and not return, under threat of arrest. So, a letter would be the next best idea.

As for the late night writing episode, have you ever been a student who sat up until the wee hours of the morning writing an important term paper on short notice to meet a deadline? I have.

Secondly, the doctor was in Norway and Linda was in the United States. From the time Linda left Norway to the weekend she was fired, the Dr. did not see Linda.

As for being watched, if you're not doing anything out of the ordinary, why should you hide? Why is the ultimate burden put on your shoulders just because you are being watched by hired goons? The last time I checked, this was still a free country.

In the end, I doubt it would have mattered who counseled Linda, who befriended her, or where she lived. What makes you think "someone else" (or anyone else) would have been more acceptable? Remember, Linda's friends were being asked not to talk to her. Apparently, they were all unacceptable. Every one.

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Aug 22 2006, 07:57 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

I understand how time could get away from you while you are working on something. It just seems like if the whole board is looking for something to justify their actions you might think twice about putting yourself in that position. I don't know maybe I am not understanding something...

If you were on the outside looking in and someone tells you that their spouse is cheating and than produces pictures. How are you to know that they are not what he says they are? What in Linda made it so easy for the board to believe Danny? I find it hard to believe she was there all of the time with all of those people and no one stood up to say this just doesn't sound like Linda????

I understand Danny's "people" backing him but Mark Finley and others were there. Did they just not want to get involved? Once again why was it so easy for most to believe Danny and not Linda??????

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 22 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #44

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Aug 22 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]147370[/snapback]

I understand how time could get away from you while you are working on something. It just seems like if the whole board is looking for something to justify their actions you might think twice about putting yourself in that position. I don't know maybe I am not understanding something...

If you were on the outside looking in and someone tells you that their spouse is cheating and than produces pictures. How are you to know that they are not what he says they are? What in Linda made it so easy for the board to believe Danny? I find it hard to believe she was there all of the time with all of those people and no one stood up to say this just doesn't sound like Linda????

I understand Danny's "people" backing him but Mark Finley and others were there. Did they just not want to get involved? Once again why was it so easy for most to believe Danny and not Linda??????

Who produced any pictures? As far as I know, they have photos of some Norwegians standing in front of Alyssa's apartment building after being evicted from the 3ABN campmeeting? Big deal.

Mark Finley had a program called "It is Written" which airs daily on 3ABN. Finley reportedly told Thorvaldsson, "If you defend Linda Shelton, you'll be left out in the cold, too."

Finley seems to have been too much of a coward to defend anyone Danny Shelton doesn't like. I think he had too much airtime on 3ABN to lose. That's blunt, but most likely the case.

Even now, I think the General Conference men are afraid of Danny Shelton and Danny's wealthy supporters. They want to pretend they're in control of things, but they've lost control of the Adventist Church, it seems.

+Quote Post
justme
post Aug 22 2006, 08:20 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Aug 22 2006, 09:57 PM) [snapback]147370[/snapback]

Uncle Sam, Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I guess I can relate to Linda's plight all too well. To answer your question about the borard or staff could go without saying something in Linda's behalf..
When you have witnessed what happens to those who have raised a question "that doesn't sound like Linda". You see that those who DON'T take the bpsses side or point of view lose all their privileges. including, the production of their own special ministries, the airing of your program, the job you thought was "working for the Lord", ... you quickly learn to keep you mouth shut. There are MANY who lost their ministries and their jobs by speaking up for Linda.

Linda is a soft-spoken LADY. Just the opposite from his personality. There is place for each in it's time and place.

If you have ever lost a job, or a friend, or whatever because you were lied about, then you can understand how it happens.

Danny takes all the credit for starting the ministry. So many, many people say they watched it because of her kind smiles, gentle manner, and great messages. Since she was forced off, they don't watch nearly so much! She was a great asset to 3ABN.

Danny hires, Danny fires, Danny signs all the checks, Danny , Danny , Danny. it is so sad it has gone so far that it can seen all the way from here.

You have good questions...! I apologize if I seemed to attack you, you sound sincere.

By the way, Uncle Sam, what becomes of all the money I send you every year.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church