Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10609&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:55:41 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The 3abn Saga, is it becoming a witch hunt?
justme
post Aug 24 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,056

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 24 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]147901[/snapback]

They are doing some that here for you - it's called educating you. And, there are others doing other things. And there are those who are still too afraid to do anything, they are on the wait and watch mode - AND there are those that don't anything about anything, if you can believe that. Partly because they only see what they want, and discard the rest, thinking "it must just be me". And for those who have already been thru the fires there and are finally done....well, lets just say, some of them are doing a lot now that they can. Too bad things aren't so black and white simple. Some times it takes time for things to happen....I think the time is now.

Truly Blonde, There have been on this forum, in previous threads, answers to your question. SOme may have gone away by now and no longer appear. But you ask what can be done about the problems of people speaking up, people who have witnessed things and who worked there, hired by Danny. It was pointed out that it was the practice to call into his plush, oak-paneled walls, and beautiful desk, to be interviewed. During that interview questions were asked of the prospective employee. Personal, very personal questions were asked. Notes were taken and filed away. Among those questions were invitations to "confess" previously un-confessed "sins". Then weeping and close contact followed, and may have ended in prayer of confession and contrition. Thing confessed that had never been confessed to another soul. Things, that, if found out by the general public, would totally ruin ones' future, including future employment. When an employee "spoke up" as would be expected, they were "offered" to go quietly on their own , or risk becoming exposed publicly. It was also pointed out in an earlier thread, that very sheriff of the area is "in his hands" and under his control. Ask yourself how a CHristian man, claiming to be head of ministry, would plan that far ahead. Gathering files of "very damaging" information, from his own employees, for the purpose of keeping them quiet if they leave the organization. What kind of mind know that there is so much that is wrong going on that he needs to plan years ahead for some way to protect his tail. To this day there are many who will never speak up because of the information that could be devastating to them could arise. Who know how many copies of these files are duplicated and are being held somewhere, waiting for the opportunity to 'shush" someone who might speak up.

That's why you see certain people on these posts "demanding" certain peoples' names, specific proofs on tape, or emails, or letters, that have been sent out by 3ABN. When that information is provided he will go back to his files and draw out their personnel file and plaster it all over "hells half acre".

It was posted by people who witnessed it first hand. No! don't expect them to be identified either. Not after the way he has twisted and distorted every other bit of information he has gathered and disseminated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Aug 25 2006, 07:21 AM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 24 2006, 09:35 PM) [snapback]147915[/snapback]

As for those that are still there, like Husband, it is refreshing when God gives us lifts in our current painful journeys. There does come a time when He will say, ENOUGH, lets move on. He can give us those "benefits" in whatever job we have - and even outside our jobs. It's just nice to have those things happen to us when everything else around us is somewhat negative and miserable, and barely tolerating. So, Husband, hang on, but be ready for a change.

Oh so ready...

spoton.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Truly Blonde
post Aug 25 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,160

QUOTE(justme @ Aug 24 2006, 06:46 PM) [snapback]147920[/snapback]

Truly Blonde, There have been on this forum, in previous threads, answers to your question. SOme may have gone away by now and no longer appear. But you ask what can be done about the problems of people speaking up, people who have witnessed things and who worked there, hired by Danny. It was pointed out that it was the practice to call into his plush, oak-paneled walls, and beautiful desk, to be interviewed. During that interview questions were asked of the prospective employee. Personal, very personal questions were asked. Notes were taken and filed away. Among those questions were invitations to "confess" previously un-confessed "sins". Then weeping and close contact followed, and may have ended in prayer of confession and contrition. Thing confessed that had never been confessed to another soul. Things, that, if found out by the general public, would totally ruin ones' future, including future employment. When an employee "spoke up" as would be expected, they were "offered" to go quietly on their own , or risk becoming exposed publicly. It was also pointed out in an earlier thread, that very sheriff of the area is "in his hands" and under his control. Ask yourself how a CHristian man, claiming to be head of ministry, would plan that far ahead. Gathering files of "very damaging" information, from his own employees, for the purpose of keeping them quiet if they leave the organization. What kind of mind know that there is so much that is wrong going on that he needs to plan years ahead for some way to protect his tail. To this day there are many who will never speak up because of the information that could be devastating to them could arise. Who know how many copies of these files are duplicated and are being held somewhere, waiting for the opportunity to 'shush" someone who might speak up.

That's why you see certain people on these posts "demanding" certain peoples' names, specific proofs on tape, or emails, or letters, that have been sent out by 3ABN. When that information is provided he will go back to his files and draw out their personnel file and plaster it all over "hells half acre".

It was posted by people who witnessed it first hand. No! don't expect them to be identified either. Not after the way he has twisted and distorted every other bit of information he has gathered and disseminated.

Justme

Thank you so much for the enlightenment. You all know so much more then me. Up until I was directed to this site the only information I had was the letter I received from 3abn telling about Linda's sins. They make everything sound so plausible. I know for those employees who have chosen to stay it must be very discouraging at times but I know that the Lord is still choosing to use 3abn for the greater good. I will pray for those who have been hurt by Danny and for those who still go to work everyday wondering if today is the day his wrath falls on them. I must say, it is a very sick mind that would use personal sins as blackmail and then call himself the face of Adventism and a Christian. I pray that the Lord sees fit to end this saga soon and to His glory.

TB

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church