Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10643&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:54:50 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Message To The Readers
husbandoftheyear
post Aug 27 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Expression @ Aug 27 2006, 06:33 PM) [snapback]148403[/snapback]

Right has never been determined by the majority. If 99.9% of the American people believed that child molestation was okay that would not make it right. Many do not live by principle, but that does not mean that it is non-existent.

You mean many people do not live by your priniciples. They live by their own.

I don't think that principle is non-existent either and have not been supporting that. I have been writing to the fact that prinicple is different for different people. I'm sure that you and I share similar priniciples, but not everyone would share them.

And, of course, child molestation should be against everyone's prinicples...but you might be surprised.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
howdy
post Aug 27 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,932

Is anyone considering that 3ABN is a private business totally owned by the Sheltons? Might as well try to upset General Motors!

howdy

This post has been edited by howdy: Aug 27 2006, 07:23 PM

+Quote Post
Statrei
post Aug 27 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,919

QUOTE(howdy @ Aug 27 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]148432[/snapback]

Is anyone considering that 3ABN is a private business totally owned by the Sheltons? Might as well try to upset General Motors!

howdy

When one is blinded there is not much one can see. The assumption has been made that if Danny 3ABN can be forced out of the market then HopeTV will suddenly rise up and fill the niche left vacant because all the money that used to go to 3ABN will have to be sent to HopeTV. "Oh, judgement thou art fled to brutish beasts and men have lost their reason." (Apologies to the bard).

This post has been edited by Rough7Seas: Aug 27 2006, 07:27 PM

+Quote Post
rwelchcrs
post Aug 27 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #34

Member No.: 1,252

QUOTE(Rough7Seas @ Aug 27 2006, 08:26 PM) [snapback]148435[/snapback]

When one is blinded there is not much one can see. The assumption has been made that if Danny 3ABN can be forced out of the market then HopeTV will suddenly rise up and fill the niche left vacant because all the money that used to go to 3ABN will have to be sent to HopeTV. "Oh, judgement thou art fled to brutish beasts and men have lost their reason." (Apologies to the bard).

Why do you seem to think that's an invalid assumption? People send money to 3ABN because they want to support Adventist televangelism. If 3ABN was discredited as a trustworthy ministry because of their leadership why would not these same finanacial supporters want to redirect their financial support to HOPE? I would.

+Quote Post
inga
post Aug 27 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(justme @ Aug 26 2006, 09:53 AM) [snapback]148173[/snapback]

"All that evil needs to succeed is for good people to do nothing". Notice the word "DO".

thumbup1.gif

+Quote Post
DOG
post Aug 28 2006, 08:40 PM
Post #36

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,099

[i]The issues around 3ABN are getting deeper into the sewer line than one would like to see. But truth has a way of making its way to the surface. God allows this in order to attempt to save those envolved. The sory of the Teleevangelist is so well written and I might add with acute accuracy. It has come to me that a legal firm of investigators on the east coast has taken up the subject. Already volumes of material has been collected and documented. It is a shame that it has to go this far but when those of the Board of Directors refuse to listen then the truth must come to the surface in order to protect the innocent. We all need to pray and work and gather information that can be upheld in a court of law. This service that Blacksda is providing will help. Thank you Blacksda!

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Aug 28 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(DOG @ Aug 28 2006, 09:40 PM) [snapback]148632[/snapback]

It has come to me that a legal firm of investigators on the east coast has taken up the subject. Already volumes of material has been collected and documented.

What proof do you have of this?

-fhb

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 28 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #38

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 28 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]148641[/snapback]

What proof do you have of this?

-fhb

LOL, Why don't you ask Danny, or Walt. Maybe they will tell you. They have the proof.

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Aug 28 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(beartrap @ Aug 29 2006, 12:42 AM) [snapback]148657[/snapback]

LOL, Why don't you ask Danny, or Walt. Maybe they will tell you. They have the proof.

giggle.gif

snack.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 28 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

beartrap says:

"LOL, Why don't you ask Danny, or Walt. Maybe they will tell you. They have the proof."

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Aug 28 2006, 10:04 PM) [snapback]148659[/snapback]

giggle.gif
snack.gif

Ya - nothing like going to the "source". giggle.gif rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Aug 28 2006, 11:15 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Aug 29 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(beartrap @ Aug 28 2006, 11:42 PM) [snapback]148657[/snapback]

rofl1.gif

If they don't - I'm sure they will find some.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Aug 29 2006, 08:29 PM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

giggle.gif

snack.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
steffan
post Sep 9 2006, 10:12 AM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,125

QUOTE(DOG @ Aug 28 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]148632[/snapback]

[i]The issues around 3ABN are getting deeper into the sewer line than one would like to see. But truth has a way of making its way to the surface. God allows this in order to attempt to save those envolved. The sory of the Teleevangelist is so well written and I might add with acute accuracy. It has come to me that a legal firm of investigators on the east coast has taken up the subject. Already volumes of material has been collected and documented. It is a shame that it has to go this far but when those of the Board of Directors refuse to listen then the truth must come to the surface in order to protect the innocent. We all need to pray and work and gather information that can be upheld in a court of law. This service that Blacksda is providing will help. Thank you Blacksda!

I guess the question is which legal firm? Surely a legal firm has nothing to fear by revealing its name?

+Quote Post
Fran
post Sep 9 2006, 02:58 PM
Post #44

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(steffan @ Sep 9 2006, 11:12 AM) [snapback]150910[/snapback]

I guess the question is which legal firm? Surely a legal firm has nothing to fear by revealing its name?

Will this phishing never end?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 9 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(howdy @ Aug 28 2006, 03:22 AM) [snapback]148432[/snapback]

howdy

Are you sure? Usually a non-profit organization does not have a privater proprietor. I understamd that acording to the statutes of 3ABN, if the present organization is terminated the ownership is turned over to the local conference.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church