Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10643&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:54:52 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Message To The Readers
steffan
post Sep 9 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,125

QUOTE(Fran @ Sep 9 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]150953[/snapback]

Will this phishing never end?

It's obvious you don't know what phishing is.
I am asking for which legal firm. A legal firm is not an individual to be coerced or threatened.

Steffan Philip
steffankp@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Sep 9 2006, 10:21 PM
Post #47

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(steffan @ Sep 9 2006, 09:33 PM) [snapback]151028[/snapback]

It's obvious you don't know what phishing is.
I am asking for which legal firm. A legal firm is not an individual to be coerced or threatened.

Steffan Philip
steffankp@gmail.com

Last I checked, it was people looking for identities to steal. You know; Credit Card ..... blah, blah blah. dunno.gif

Sorry Gershon, wink.gif Oop's Steffan. I can't help you out.

However, I do need a new google email address! thumbsup.gif Thank you for reminding me. I wonder what name I will use this time! dunno.gif

Keep on phishing for that Law Firms identity. Is no one paying attention here! uhm.gif It is a cruel world we live in isn't it? pepsi.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 9 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #48

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Fran @ Sep 9 2006, 11:21 PM) [snapback]151040[/snapback]

Last I checked, it was people looking for identities to steal. You know; Credit Card ..... blah, blah blah. dunno.gif

However, I do need a new google email address! thumbsup.gif Thank you for reminding me. I wonder what name I will use this time! dunno.gif

Keep on phishing for that Law Firms identity. Is no one paying attention here! uhm.gif It is a cruel world we live in isn't it? pepsi.gif

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif Fran! (gasp for breath) Behave yourself! roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
steffan
post Sep 9 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Fran @ Sep 9 2006, 11:21 PM) [snapback]151040[/snapback]

As I stated before, I don't and I won't be looking for identities to steal.

However, it's also obvious that you attack anybody who does not toe your line. I'm sorry, I don't toe anybody's line.

And I'm guessing Gershon is also somebody who did not toe your line? And you think I am he/she? Since I have no idea who that is, I can only tell you that this is my first and only identity in this forum or any other.

Any one of the admins on this forum can very easily check to see where posts are coming from. They can compare IP addresses to see whether I have ever accessed BSDA from any other ip address other than the one I have. They can also check to see if any other identity has ever accessed this forum from my ip address.

The original post I replied to was made by DOG who said it came to him/her that a legal firm of investigators on the east coast had taken up the subject. All I wanted to know was whether this was verifiable. I don't see how that can be turned into phishing. Am I going to be stealing the identity of a legal firm to do credit card theft?

Once again, I am,
Steffan Philip
steffankp@gmail.com

This post has been edited by steffan: Sep 9 2006, 10:45 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 9 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #50

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(steffan @ Sep 9 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]151049[/snapback]

As I stated before, I don't and I won't be looking for identities to steal.

However, it's also obvious that you attack anybody who does not toe your line. I'm sorry, I don't toe anybody's line.

And I'm guessing Gershon is also somebody who did not toe your line? And you think I am he/she? Since I have no idea who that is, I can only tell you that this is my first and only identity in this forum or any other.

Any one of the admins on this forum can very easily check to see where posts are coming from. They can compare IP addresses to see whether I have ever accessed BSDA from any other ip address other than the one I have. They can also check to see if any other identity has ever accessed this forum from my ip address.

The original post I replied to was made by DOG who said it came to him/her that a legal firm of investigators on the east coast had taken up the subject. All I wanted to know was whether this was verifiable. I don't see how that can be turned into phishing. Am I going to be stealing the identity of a legal firm to do credit card theft?

Once again, I am,
Steffan Philip
steffankp@gmail.com

Perhaps the problem is not that folks are afraid you want to steal a law firm's identity but rather that if the name of the firm becomes public at this point that the fictional televangelist and his people will start a smear campaign against them - or something. Just an idea that popped into my head.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 9 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Sep 9 2006, 11:56 PM) [snapback]151052[/snapback]

Perhaps the problem is not that folks are afraid you want to steal a law firm's identity but rather that if the name of the firm becomes public at this point that the fictional televangelist and his people will start a smear campaign against them - or something. Just an idea that popped into my head.

rofl1.gif Watch out, PB! roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 9 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #52

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(beartrap @ Sep 9 2006, 10:04 PM) [snapback]151054[/snapback]

rofl1.gif Watch out, PB! roflmao.gif

Oh no, did I cross over a line? I'm such a newbie but I'll catch on eventually.

Well it is what popped into my mind.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
steffan
post Sep 9 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #53

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Sep 9 2006, 11:56 PM) [snapback]151052[/snapback]

That's possible.

But I still don't see why a "legal firm of investigators" should have reason to fear.

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Sep 10 2006, 05:02 AM
Post #54

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,902

I agree with steffan on this issue. Asking for the name of a legal firm is not something that merits the responces that has been given. If a serious question only have scorn to gain... well, it aint helping your case a wee bit.
If there are good reasons not to reveal the name of the legal firm, just say so. You have nothing to gain from making fools out of yourselves. no.gif

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 10 2006, 03:23 PM
Post #55

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(västergötland @ Sep 10 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]151088[/snapback]

If there are good reasons not.. to reveal the name of the legal firm, just say so. You have nothing to gain from making fools out of yourselves. no.gif

Yes, there is a very good reason for not revealing the identity of this leagal firm, because it does not exist. That does not meam that an ivestigation is not taking place, and it may not be very long before the details are revealed.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Sep 10 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 9 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]150966[/snapback]

Are you sure? Usually a non-profit organization does not have a privater proprietor. I understamd that acording to the statutes of 3ABN, if the present organization is terminated the ownership is turned over to the local conference.

Are you serious? Gasp?

I had no idea.

Seems like the conference, then, would have more to gain without Dan than with, right?

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Sep 10 2006, 04:27 PM
Post #57

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

The million dollar question is band.gif if 3ABN would go directly to the church, why are they not taking advantage of this much debated opportunity?

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 10 2006, 04:14 PM) [snapback]151196[/snapback]

Are you serious? Gasp?

I had no idea.

Seems like the conference, then, would have more to gain without Dan than with, right?

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Sep 10 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Sep 10 2006, 05:27 PM) [snapback]151198[/snapback]

The million dollar question is band.gif if 3ABN would go directly to the church, why are they not taking advantage of this much debated opportunity?

My thoughts exactly...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church