Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10686&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:42:02 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lynch Mob
sonshineonme
post Feb 4 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #76

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 06:07 PM) [snapback]175426[/snapback]

Yah, see, that is so ridiculous it is funny roflmao.gif thats what I'm sayin

...and that is exactly what someone with that diagnosis would say as well. yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 4 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #77

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 4 2007, 08:12 PM) [snapback]175428[/snapback]

...and that is exactly what someone with that diagnosis would say as well. yes.gif

See, now that's funny too....you do have a sense of humor

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 4 2007, 02:48 PM) [snapback]175383[/snapback]

he is not kicking off opposition.... he is kicking off provocateurs... there is a significant difference.... in fact let me cut to the chase, IMO you fit into that category... a provocateur....

Now Clay, now you know, and I know and God knows, that I am no more of a provacateur than most here. You, yourself are one, Mr. J is one, sister is one, sonshineonme fits that category. What can I say...I'm just trying to blend in.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 4 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #78

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Update:
GAF - 48

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 4 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #79

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 4 2007, 06:36 PM) [snapback]175435[/snapback]

Update:
GAF - 48

Re, for the sake of us laypeople would you give us more details of these diagnosis? I like details!!!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 4 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #80

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

The "GAF" that I updated is the Global Assessment of Functioning. With a score of 100 being those of "perfect" mental status.... the lower the number - the "worse" off the person is...

More to follow...

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 4 2007, 09:15 PM
Post #81

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 4 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]175444[/snapback]

The "GAF" that I updated is the Global Assessment of Functioning. With a score of 100 being those of "perfect" mental status.... the lower the number - the "worse" off the person is...
More to follow...

Thank you Re! I love to learn, and I love this feild! Maybe you could give us more details on the others you had from your previous posts a few back too? It's very interesting. scratchchin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 4 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #82

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Antisocial Personality Disorder per WIKIPEDIA<<<---Click Here!!!

Borderline Personality Disorder per WIKIPEDIA<<<---Click Here!!!

More to follow...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 4 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #83

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 4 2007, 09:26 PM) [snapback]175448[/snapback]

I have been reading Robert D Hare's books. I am truly enjoying "Without Conscience". Wikepedia put this list out there as a Psychopathy Checklist. It is truly revealing.

] Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R)
This is a clinical rating scale with 20 items, in which both case histories and semi-structured interviews are used. Each of the items in the PCL-R is scored on a three-point (0, 1, 2) scale according to two factors. A value of 0 is assigned if the item does not apply, 1 if it applies somewhat, and 2 if it fully applies. The two factors are: emotional detachment and lifestyle. Factor One looks for a selfish, remorseless, individual with inflated self-esteem who exploits others. Factor Two describes a lifestyle that is chaotic, antisocial and/or criminal, marked by impulsiveness, a lack of responsibility and reactive anger . According to Hare, a psychopath will score high on both factors, whereas someone with Antisocial Personality Disorder will score high only on factor two.[3]

The items are as follows:

1. Glibness/superficial charm
2. Grandiose sense of self-worth
3. Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
4. Pathological lying
5. Cunning/manipulative
6. Lack of remorse or guilt
7. Shallow affect
8. Callous/lack of empathy
9. Parasitic lifestyle
10. Poor behavioral controls
11. Promiscuous sexual behavior
12. Early behavioral problems
13. Lack of realistic, long-term goals
14. Impulsivity
15. Irresponsibility
16. Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
17. Many short-term marital relationships
18. Juvenile delinquency
19. Revocation of conditional release
20. Criminal versatility

The items are then summed in order to obtain a total score. The cutoff for psychopathy is 30 points or greater (25 in some studies).

I am anxious to hear more. Not particularly about someone in particular, but in General.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 5 2007, 02:55 AM
Post #84

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(franklyamazed @ Feb 4 2007, 02:19 PM) [snapback]175335[/snapback]

I'm kinda sorry to see eyewitness go. To be a forum, there needs to be a difference of opinion or it gets dull and boring.

Don't worry, Frankly, we still have WWID with exactly the same line.
snack.gif

+Quote Post
franklyamazed
post Feb 5 2007, 07:35 AM
Post #85

Member No.: 2,859

The old adage is "Hold your friends close and your enemies even closer". If you want to answer the "other side", you need to know what they are saying.

I'm sorry my comment seemed flippant, even to me as I read it now. However, I do feel that it is important for understanding to see what others are saying.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 5 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #86

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Tommy Shelton was a pastor when he elleged approached these young men. In case you haven't noticed, molestation charges will make Joe Blow a public figure. Sexual impropiety and misconduct by a minister, will make you a public figure. I am not quite sure why you all are overlooking the fact of Tommy's position of authority and trust that was breeched.

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 3 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]175177[/snapback]

I guess asking would be one thing. . . . but the accusations have maybe went above and beyond your pocket. By the way Danny and Linda may be public figures BUT Tommy is not, was not, he was only an employee there.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 5 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #87

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

This is forgotten on the regular....

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church