Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10686&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:42:06 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lynch Mob
sonshineonme
post Feb 4 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]175349[/snapback]

Just what I figured. You don't "know" anything but are just making assumptions and going along with the herd.
I agree. If Calvin keeps suspending or kicking off the opposition it will not be fun at all.

Your sense of humor, what you call "fun" is warped and enlightening. JMO

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 4 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 4 2007, 01:50 PM) [snapback]175355[/snapback]

Your sense of humor, what you call "fun" is warped and enlightening. JMO

Of course some of the ludicrous things posted on here are funny. Some is meant to be or why else the choice of smilies?
I believe eyewitness said it beautifully "get on your high horse and say giddy up."

+Quote Post
Grace
post Feb 4 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,708

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 08:47 PM) [snapback]175349[/snapback]

Just what I figured. You don't "know" anything but are just making assumptions and going along with the herd.

I agree. If Calvin keeps suspending or kicking off the opposition it will not be fun at all.

EW wasn't suspended for having a different opinion. Nobody gets suspended for that reason, but for not following the rules. I find it normal.

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 4 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grace @ Feb 4 2007, 11:54 AM) [snapback]175357[/snapback]

EW wasn't suspended for having a different opinion. Nobody gets suspended for that reason, but for not following the rules. I find it normal.

You see Grace, they have an unusual way of looking at things....it's called THEIR way. They dodge, spin, restate in their own terms regardless of facts. That's ok, it is fun to hear and see the none-sense and desperate attempts to divate away from truth, which is their profected profession. Scary if you think about it really...more sad then anything else. yes.gif
(see my smiley!!??)

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 4 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #65

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

WWJD: Per your speaking and what you deem as "fun".... and not even being "sarcastic" about it - but serious...here's your diagnosis. I hope that you seek professional mental therapy before it is too late.

Axis I - V71.09 - Diagnosis Deferred

Axis II - Antisocial
Secondary - Borderline

Axis III - V71.09

Axis IV - Problems w/ Primary Support Group; Social Environment; NOS

Axis V - GAF-51

Will change diagnosis as more information becomes available.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Grace
post Feb 4 2007, 02:09 PM
Post #66

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 4 2007, 08:59 PM) [snapback]175359[/snapback]

You see Grace, they have an unusual way of looking at things....it's called THEIR way. They dodge, spin, restate in their own terms regardless of facts. That's ok, it is fun to hear and see the none-sense and desperate attempts to divate away from truth, which is their profected profession. Scary if you think about it really...more sad then anything else. yes.gif
(see my smiley!!??)

Thank you, I'll try to remember it, but it's not funny. I like true dialogue and confrontation with real, honest people who play fair.

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 4 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grace @ Feb 4 2007, 12:09 PM) [snapback]175367[/snapback]

Thank you, I'll try to remember it, but it's not funny. I like true dialogue and confrontation with real, honest people who play fair.

If they were honest people who played fair, we would not be here discussing this, any of this subject, in fact, I highly doubt there would even be a 3abn desinated forum. Think about it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 4 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Baaa....yes I am with the herd and Jesus is my Shepard. Not Danny, not the SDA Church, not Linda, not BSDA, not my pastor, just the Creator. How about you WWJD? (What Will Justify Danny)

Richard

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]175349[/snapback]

+Quote Post
Grace
post Feb 4 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 4 2007, 09:13 PM) [snapback]175368[/snapback]

If they were honest people who played fair, we would not be here discussing this, any of this subject, in fact, I highly doubt there would even be a 3abn desinated forum. Think about it.

uhm.gif doh.gif

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 4 2007, 02:48 PM
Post #70

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 01:47 PM) [snapback]175349[/snapback]

he is not kicking off opposition.... he is kicking off provocateurs... there is a significant difference.... in fact let me cut to the chase, IMO you fit into that category... a provocateur....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 4 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #71

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 4 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]175233[/snapback]

Duane since you have so willingly made your statements. Would you mind answering a couple of questions? How old were you when say this all happened to you? What year was it? Also I was wondering didn't the law enforcement listen to you when you reported it?

Duane;

Please do not let this phantom spook you. It is not right. Have faith and be of good courage, you have done the correct thing. God must prevail.

Another story:

People are liars, arrogant and obviously proud of their feats. Even some leaders in the SDA churches and conferences.

A child reports a sexual assault to the local conference. The person responsible was a pastor! In full denial, the SDA conference did not believe the child even though the child gave details no one else would know about the private anatomy of the pastor.

Now, we have a very confused child. The pastor continues to molest the child. No one would listen except the mother and school teacher. The teacher spoke up and got fired. Lawyers came and threatened the single parent mother with a lawsuit for her child lying.

The mother could not move, nor could she pay for the defense of a lawyer. So when someone in another SDA church in the area came to the mother and offered their home for the child, the mother was praising God. The child felt like her mother was abandoning her because everyone was saying she lied. The father in this family was the head elder of their church and teacher in the church school. This low-life swiftly took over where the pastor left off. Total despair takes over the child that is praying continually for help.

Help came in a strange way. At the age of 9, her menstrual cycle started. That very day, the wonderful elder and teacher no longer wanted her in their home. Now the child faces abandonment all over again. It was not her fault that she started her period. She thought she was dying when she saw all the blood. She got dumped back with her mother and had to go back to the old church with the same “innocent” pastor. He no longer "loved" her. He knew about her period! Who would have told him? You guess.

The child spent years trying to understand why and how this all happened. The pastor retired with honors and the teacher became the principal of an Academy. He retired, but was asked to come to a newer and larger Academy.

The child grew and reported the low-lifes again. They still did not believe. In fact a wonderful lawyer threatened to sue if she continued to say those awful things about these people. Everyone kept telling her it did not happen! She begins to question her sanity.

She ended up leaving her church. She left God for totally abandoning her in her time of real need. What did she do wrong? Why would God send lawyers to sue her mother and her, twice? How can she ever trust pastors, teachers, and church leaders again? She had no money for a lawyer, what could she do to fight at the age of 10? What about the age of 15 when she tried again to tell what had happened?

Thereafter, she remained silent wondering how many other kids were now in her place. She told no one. She marries and …

Life repeats itself over and over again. Where does it stop? Where do these kids go to get help when the person that is supposed to help is also a molester?

This is why the majority of incidents go unreported. Lawyers scare the victims to death by laying the blame on them! This girl has seen it all. I doubt a lawyer can intimidate her in the least today. Life has been hard for her. She went from very shy, to being politically correct. Always saying the right thing at the right time and taking pride in all of her accomplishments. Becoming educated taught her many lessons.

As time passed, she starts speaking up when she could have remained silent. She vows she will never let child molestation go but will tell as many people as possible what has happened. Lawyers still came. Nothing came of it. What should she do? Tell her, she is many. There are many he’s also within our church that continue to be molested.

Who is helping them? Who is protecting them? Who is telling them where they can go for help? How many classes are taught to tell them about right and wrong? Should that person be our pastors? I think not. Should it be our teachers? Maybe, maybe not. What about our parents?

Where is the solution to save our children from molesters, pedophiles and rapists? Only recently did our church come up with new rules. Was that real or just a showpiece to the public that they are doing their part, when in reality they continue to just replace the predators playground by giving him a new pot to pull from. Where is their example when they allow leaders to divorce without cause and remarry, but still remain as a leader?

Should this little girl have to watch this for the rest of her life?

Should these boys have to witness this over and over again?

Where does it end?

How can it be stopped now?

Why must a large percentage of molesters be hidden behind the mask of God, when in reality they are themselves a self appointed “god”?

Why is it that people can continue their crimes because they can afford all the lawyers in the world to threaten the victims?

How can penniless people fight that?

Maybe we all should line up at Legal Aid offices where you get a lawyer that never sees you or talks to you?

Maybe they should just be quiet and let it continue.

Somebody please tell me what the solution is to save our children from such people. I need to know.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 4 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Sad, heartbreakingly sad. And yet we see the same thing happening even today. Attacking the victim, how filled with Satan can a person get.

Richard

QUOTE(Fran @ Feb 4 2007, 06:10 PM) [snapback]175398[/snapback]

Duane;

Please do not let this phantom spook you. It is not right. Have faith and be of good courage, you have done the correct thing. God must prevail.

Another story:

People are liars, arrogant and obviously proud of their feats. Even some leaders in the SDA churches and conferences.

A child reports a sexual assault to the local conference. The person responsible was a pastor! In full denial, the SDA conference did not believe the child even though the child gave details no one else would know about the private anatomy of the pastor.

Now, we have a very confused child. The pastor continues to molest the child. No one would listen except the mother and school teacher. The teacher spoke up and got fired. Lawyers came and threatened the single parent mother with a lawsuit for her child lying.

The mother could not move, nor could she pay for the defense of a lawyer. So when someone in another SDA church in the area came to the mother and offered their home for the child, the mother was praising God. The child felt like her mother was abandoning her because everyone was saying she lied. The father in this family was the head elder of their church and teacher in the church school. This low-life swiftly took over where the pastor left off. Total despair takes over the child that is praying continually for help.

Help came in a strange way. At the age of 9, her menstrual cycle started. That very day, the wonderful elder and teacher no longer wanted her in their home. Now the child faces abandonment all over again. It was not her fault that she started her period. She thought she was dying when she saw all the blood. She got dumped back with her mother and had to go back to the old church with the same “innocent” pastor. He no longer "loved" her. He knew about her period! Who would have told him? You guess.

The child spent years trying to understand why and how this all happened. The pastor retired with honors and the teacher became the principal of an Academy. He retired, but was asked to come to a newer and larger Academy.

The child grew and reported the low-lifes again. They still did not believe. In fact a wonderful lawyer threatened to sue if she continued to say those awful things about these people. Everyone kept telling her it did not happen! She begins to question her sanity.

She ended up leaving her church. She left God for totally abandoning her in her time of real need. What did she do wrong? Why would God send lawyers to sue her mother and her, twice? How can she ever trust pastors, teachers, and church leaders again? She had no money for a lawyer, what could she do to fight at the age of 10? What about the age of 15 when she tried again to tell what had happened?

Thereafter, she remained silent wondering how many other kids were now in her place. She told no one. She marries and …

Life repeats itself over and over again. Where does it stop? Where do these kids go to get help when the person that is supposed to help is also a molester?

This is why the majority of incidents go unreported. Lawyers scare the victims to death by laying the blame on them! This girl has seen it all. I doubt a lawyer can intimidate her in the least today. Life has been hard for her. She went from very shy, to being politically correct. Always saying the right thing at the right time and taking pride in all of her accomplishments. Becoming educated taught her many lessons.

As time passed, she starts speaking up when she could have remained silent. She vows she will never let child molestation go but will tell as many people as possible what has happened. Lawyers still came. Nothing came of it. What should she do? Tell her, she is many. There are many he’s also within our church that continue to be molested.

Who is helping them? Who is protecting them? Who is telling them where they can go for help? How many classes are taught to tell them about right and wrong? Should that person be our pastors? I think not. Should it be our teachers? Maybe, maybe not. What about our parents?

Where is the solution to save our children from molesters, pedophiles and rapists? Only recently did our church come up with new rules. Was that real or just a showpiece to the public that they are doing their part, when in reality they continue to just replace the predators playground by giving him a new pot to pull from. Where is their example when they allow leaders to divorce without cause and remarry, but still remain as a leader?

Should this little girl have to watch this for the rest of her life?

Should these boys have to witness this over and over again?

Where does it end?

How can it be stopped now?

Why must a large percentage of molesters be hidden behind the mask of God, when in reality they are themselves a self appointed “god”?

Why is it that people can continue their crimes because they can afford all the lawyers in the world to threaten the victims?

Maybe we all should line up at Legal Aid offices where you get a lawyer that never sees you or talks to you?

Maybe they should just be quiet and let it continue.

Somebody please tell me what the solution is to save our children from such people. I need to know.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 4 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #73

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 4 2007, 07:25 PM) [snapback]175402[/snapback]

Sad, heartbreakingly sad. And yet we see the same thing happening even today. Attacking the victim, how filled with Satan can a person get.

Dead on pernt.....

How filled with Satan....from the looks of it...quite full...
doh.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 4 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Fran @ Feb 4 2007, 04:10 PM) [snapback]175398[/snapback]

Duane;

Last week I saw a very interesting program on HopeTV. In the case of women beaters, it is the crown that presses charges. Apparently it has dropped the rate of spousal abuse by one third in the cities where it has been used.

Maybe we should alert our legislators to the possibility of doing the same in cases of sexual assault.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 4 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 4 2007, 02:01 PM) [snapback]175360[/snapback]

WWJD: Per your speaking and what you deem as "fun".... and not even being "sarcastic" about it - but serious...here's your diagnosis. I hope that you seek professional mental therapy before it is too late.

Axis I - V71.09 - Diagnosis Deferred

Axis II - Antisocial
Secondary - Borderline

Axis III - V71.09

Axis IV - Problems w/ Primary Support Group; Social Environment; NOS

Axis V - GAF-51

Will change diagnosis as more information becomes available.

Yah, see, that is so ridiculous it is funny roflmao.gif thats what I'm sayin

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church