Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10717&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:56:39 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny On 3abn 8/31/2006, comments made by danny about information online
justme
post Oct 3 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #181

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,056

QUOTE(Cheri4Grace @ Oct 3 2006, 11:36 PM) [snapback]155126[/snapback]

I am involved in a number of huge projects right now... i follow God around in awe most the time. The only time i am fearful is when i have to rely on the Body of Christ ... not all of it but as i read through these post i shake my head and long to be back on the streets where you know who your friends are...
i want to say thank you for you ending statement ... who cares... there is so much work to do and people are truly dying... we are the body of Christ... let's pray for healing for all parties.
as i wrote that i thought of Jonah ... he so didn't want the folks to heal... are we of the same spirit... i guess God will still work with us... how cool is God smile.gif

C4G,
Bless you. I too learned on the street who my friends were. And I learned in church who they weren't. OOps need explainaing. There are people in every church who are there for the social atmosphere. That's OK, but, as you said, don't look horizontally for strength, unless you're providing it for a friend.

As I have posted so many times, it's time we look to God for wisdom and understanding.

What I see here is a conflict in what we usually call "the end justify's the actions". Jesus does not teach that, He called them "hypocrites" whic we all are, because we do one thing and pray for another'. But those hypocrites we not willing to call farud FRAUD, etc. They excused their actions with their positions.

C4G, you have a great attitude, keep posting!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
justme
post Oct 4 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #182

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

I have been trying to encourage Cheri to keep posting here. We need her kindness and her input.

"Folks of the forum, I PM'd Cheri4Grace and encouraged her to stay with us for the blessings I thought she could bring. This was her reply to me.

"JM. Thank you so much for your kind words... I have been to 3ABN many times over the years ... they have so blessed and supported True Step (the ministry i founded the ministry God founded. I love and respect so many people there... i know the , to some degree, the magnitude of 3ABN world wide. It really is amazing.
I do not know much about anyone's private life... at 3ABN, Amazing Facts, Voice of Prophecy, or It Is Written... i know all these folks through ministry.
I believe like all of us God continues to love on and help all of us to grow pass all our junk and it hurts me to see or hear people slamming them.
Ministry is hard (not because of God... wow God so blesses) but because of the devil and those he uses... he attacks in every area... every day if possible..
but God says in Isa 57 i know all your sins and i will heal you anyway...
God's only passion is that we get it and chose to heal.
I am not smart enough to avoid getting stuck in the mud hear...lol
i feel that i will be hurt and through my own ego or damage i will want to hurt back... God forgive me for that.
I really just want to know how to unregister... i will pray for all of us... because the time is short and people are in need of our love

i am on my way to Texas to do 2 home interventions with meth addicts... their family is praying that these kids will see God and chose to stop using and return to God.i was invited by a man and his wife whose brother died of his meth addiction... i am traveling with a mother who baried her son for the same addiction and a recovered meth addict who knows that God can change everything... No one will film or put this on any television show... the Church will not know or see this intervention... and no one but God and their families even are aware of the pain these kids are experiencing or causing... bring hope to these hopeless situations...that's my passion... my ministry and i cannot get involved in all this other junk ... it even hurts me to read it to hear about it
over the last couple years so many people ask me what i know... that even hurts me... i know we need to be in pray!!! not only for them but for us[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

i am so sorry about your sister... my sister Joni has her own lab and is so addicted. I wish she would allow God in... let Him heal her. She is now 48 and looks like a cancer victim. But she feels she is fine and i need to "butt" out...
God allows us freedom of choice even if that freedom places us in bondage.

I pray for you and your family ...

Yes you can post my reply... we have the freedom of speech here but i pray that that freedom doesn't put us in bondage.
God is so incredible that He hangs in there with us... Good Bye

I have been blessed here too, thanks"".

We hurt her enough to drive her away. Is that what we want to do here?
Maybe we can keep in mind the power for hurt and for help when we post or when we reply.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Oct 4 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #183

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

JM,
I also tried to encourage her to stay after she first posted here with her concerns about the spirit she sees here at times. I'm saddened that she was attacked today for posting her feelings and observations instead of being embraced and allowed her point of view.

Some on the forum are concerned about protecting Linda's daughter from the trauma of confronting her attacker and yet seem to think nothing of jabbing at someone who may be one of God's more fragile warriors.

If there were personal questions that needed answers from Cheri, perhaps it would have been more kind to PM her instead of airing them in open, at least until she got her "forum legs" and wouldn't feel blindsided by them.

That's just the feeling I got. Some folks are tough, some are more vulnerable.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Oct 4 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #184

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Oct 4 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]155320[/snapback]

JM,
I also tried to encourage her to stay after she first posted here with her concerns about the spirit she sees here at times. I'm saddened that she was attacked today for posting her feelings and observations instead of being embraced and allowed her point of view.

Some on the forum are concerned about protecting Linda's daughter from the trauma of confronting her attacker and yet seem to think nothing of jabbing at someone who may be one of God's more fragile warriors.

If there were personal questions that needed answers from Cheri, perhaps it would have been more kind to PM her instead of airing them in open, at least until she got her "forum legs" and wouldn't feel blindsided by them.

That's just the feeling I got. Some folks are tough, some are more vulnerable.

understandable.... the problem is newbies come on, see something delicious that they want to or feel compelled to comment on and then when the responses to that comment come it they are unprepared to deal with it.... sort of jumping into the deep end of the pool and then realizing that your feet won't touch the bottom or if they do your head will be underwater....

I don't know the solution to that problem... some people can handle themselves and give as good as they get, others are offended that people have the nerve to respond to something they thought was insightful, deep, and full of spirituality....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Oct 4 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #185

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Oct 3 2006, 10:04 PM) [snapback]155114[/snapback]

Who cares if it is Danny! Who cares if it is Doug! Who cares if it is Linda! not God . . . He only wants to reach those not yet aware of His all consuming love! In the mean time His heart aches that we spend time in these endeavors.

- fhb

If I may say - you spend a good deal of "time in these endeavors" yourself.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 4 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #186

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

I still likes you, HOTY!!!!
QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Oct 4 2006, 05:23 PM) [snapback]155334[/snapback]

If I may say - you spend a good deal of "time in these endeavors" yourself.

This post has been edited by princessdi: Oct 4 2006, 10:07 PM

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Oct 4 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #187

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(princessdi @ Oct 4 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]155356[/snapback]

I still likes you, HOTY!!!!

You are adorable, Di...

I look forward to your sassy replies. But my wife holds the gold medal for "Queen Sassy!"

girlpower.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 5 2006, 05:41 PM
Post #188

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

I know that's right, HOTY! LOL!!!

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Oct 4 2006, 09:26 PM) [snapback]155369[/snapback]

You are adorable, Di...

I look forward to your sassy replies. But my wife holds the gold medal for "Queen Sassy!" girlpower.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Dec 31 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #189

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

QUOTE(PeacefulBe)
Of course if Danny is guilty of some of the worst accusations hinted at here in some of the posts, I would not expect him to left in charge.

As there has been a change of who is in charge since this was posted, does that mean that Danny is guilty?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church