Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10915&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:40:54 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chapter 11, Naive....
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #166

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]174958[/snapback]

That's okay by me, but what better day than the Sabbath for such a topic? smile.gif

Anyway, the world must seem like a more beautiful place now that the migraine has lifted and I'm glad we kept you entertained while you were in the midst of it.

Thank you, me too

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 09:15 PM) [snapback]174925[/snapback]

Being accused of being John Lomacang should not be considered a criticism, IMO. He's a wonderful man of God as far as I know. Of course, he would know who Herb Douglass is so I know you couldn't be John Lomacang. But, I'm just a grandma who can hide her own Easter eggs and then have a hard time finding them again. rofl1.gif

I agree. What I know of John L I believe he is a man of God. That is why I wonder why so many here accuse him of doing wrong by saying he is in Danny's back pocket" and all of that junk. He appears to me to be a man of honor, but, that is just my opinion.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 2 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #167

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 09:47 PM) [snapback]174907[/snapback]

Why, thank you PB and Inga. It might have to do with the fact that I had been very much "under the weather" health wise but am doing much better now. One cannot think properly when they are ill.

Sorry to disappoint SonShineOnMe but I can promise you, there is only 1 me. As I said to PB and Inga, I had been feeling poorly until lately and one cannot think clearly when on is Ill. Really, though, aren't you kind of relieved that there is, only one, me??? tongue.gif

Allow me a moment if you will, Bystander.

Since you asked, I praise God that there is only one of you.

Let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Linda. I have been abused by my spouse.

My name is Duane/Diane. I have been molested.

My name is Clay. I stand for what I believe.

My name is Diane. I not only stand for myself, but I stand for others as well.

My name is sister. I like to “Bring good things to Light.”

I am daughter. I had a saint for a mother. None of what happened to me was her fault.

I am a child of Hal & Mollie. I had an alcoholic father.

My mother was Linda too. She was holy and my spiritual mentor.

I was Observer at one time, but I got over it. I can not be Observer because of what I have been dealt. This is nothing against Observer. I just no longer tolerate what I did yesteryear.

My name is Bob, I want to know truth.

My name is Gailon Joy. I have integrity.

I am NOT Aletheia, Mystery man, or WWJD. This person has no integrity. He/she/it is all about himself. I question his character as a person. There is much scripture quoted, but never ones that apply to him/her/them. They are always right and everyone else is always wrong! He is always threatening people.

I am not Danny. I would not be able to look myself in the mirror. However, as we have seen, Danny is right proud of his actions and has no problem looking in the mirror.

I am not Tommy. I have not left of wide swath of allegations against me for sexually molesting anyone or being sexually inappropriate in any way. I do not feel that it is OK for that to happen.

This is only part of who I am. If I told you who I really was, I might give you a fright.

Is your friend picking up the bill for this one too, or are the donors?

I can no longer speak to you! You are despicable and not worthy of my time

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #168

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 09:58 PM) [snapback]174959[/snapback]

Thank you, me too
I agree. What I know of John L I believe he is a man of God. That is why I wonder why so many here accuse him of doing wrong by saying he is in Danny's back pocket" and all of that junk. He appears to me to be a man of honor, but, that is just my opinion.

I only know him through what I have seen on 3abn. I watch the programming every week day with my grandmother so I see him quite often. Of course, if the behind the scenes John L. is different than what goes out over the air they could have a point. I just don't know.

I would have to say that I would be extremely disappointed if I were to find out that he was aware of the allegations against Tommy and did nothing to seek out the truth of the matter and work to resolve the situation for the sake of the alleged victims.

Do you have any input on the emailed confession that Tommy sent to Duane? I haven't seen anybody refute that as being the truth.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 11:58 PM
Post #169

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 10:11 PM) [snapback]174966[/snapback]

I only know him through what I have seen on 3abn. I watch the programming every week day with my grandmother so I see him quite often. Of course, if the behind the scenes John L. is different than what goes out over the air they could have a point. I just don't know.

I would have to say that I would be extremely disappointed if I were to find out that he was aware of the allegations against Tommy and did nothing to seek out the truth of the matter and work to resolve the situation for the sake of the alleged victims.

Do you have any input on the emailed confession that Tommy sent to Duane? I haven't seen anybody refute that as being the truth.

The person or persons who might refute it are not on this forum as far as I can see.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 10:11 PM) [snapback]174966[/snapback]

To whom it may concern. I stated several days ago that any communication with Fran would stop because of her invitation to Tommy S to come to TExas to receive the death penalty. No matter what side you take up for on this forum, I find it inconceivable that a profesed christian would make this statement. So Fran may rant and rave as her little picture shows but I have nothing to discuss with anyone that would make that invitation.

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Feb 3 2007, 07:08 AM
Post #170

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 10:42 PM) [snapback]174951[/snapback]

[SNIP]
No need to waste your time comparing posts I can promise you there is only 1 me. ...

What you DIDN'T say is more telling. You DIDN'T say there was only, and always was only, one "Bystander" on this forum who was represented by one and only one human counterpart. In other words, Bystander could easily be any one of a number of "Chinese multiples" such as the three in that famous fable who each faced a death which he could conquer on behalf of a convicted sibling--and in the end, none was put to death.

I would make an educated guess that it would not matter WHO was typing at the computer under the name "Bystander," he or she would always claim to be himself or herself, or to quote your profound assertion, "me." I hate to suggest that you would have to give your name in real life in order to lend credibility to your statements either, for "you" could easily be replaced by another "you" in the next post. roflmao.gif

I have seen, personally, a minimum of three literary styles in your posts. If it is true that you are a single individual across all of those posts, I would say you may have missed your calling in life. Perhaps your "me, myself, and I" is quite a set of triplets indeed! rofl1.gif

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 3 2007, 07:10 AM
Post #171

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 3 2007, 07:58 AM) [snapback]174973[/snapback]

The person or persons who might refute it are not on this forum as far as I can see.
To whom it may concern. I stated several days ago that any communication with Fran would stop because of her invitation to Tommy S to come to TExas to receive the death penalty. No matter what side you take up for on this forum, I find it inconceivable that a profesed christian would make this statement. So Fran may rant and rave as her little picture shows but I have nothing to discuss with anyone that would make that invitation.

But you have no problem defending Danny Shelton who "implied" Dr. Arild Abrahamsen murdered his own wife? Where is your consistency?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 11 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #172

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 04:09 PM) [snapback]174752[/snapback]

Aletheia' the beauty in which you made those "comparison" statements, takes my breath away...On that note I would like to officially introduce myself (bystander) to you and hope that we can be friends (since we have been accused of that already.) Over and Over the inconsistencies have been "consistent" so to speak. I have been told by a number of people that have come to read these threads that the one sidedness on the things you just stated, has been unbelievable. Actually, one person said that "any moron" could see the way the wind blows here.ll
Anyway, Aletheia, you ask thoughtful questions, have some very good insight and I respect the fact that you fight the battles with scripture as Jesus did. Only thing is, scripture doesn't work here. Only accusations do. But don't give up...there will be plenty of lurkers here that totally agree and understand our points, scripturally and otherwise. I also have been floored at the lack of concern for Fran's statement. For those lurkers that have been "on the fence" I am positive, her statement, will push them off onto the side of right.

And that, would be a compliment to Cindy

Bystander,

I am sorry about my delayed response here.

I am pleased to make your aquaintance. shake2.gif

Oh, who am I kidding? hug.gif I've very much appreciated all your posts during the last week!

I am sure we're going to be great friends, and a bonus to that will be that those who were already claiming this will now be telling the truth. smile.gif

May God's blessings be yours and the glory be His.

~ Cindy

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 11 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #173

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 11:58 PM) [snapback]174973[/snapback]

why don't you stop with these declarative statements... dunno.gif you might change your mind... after-all you did make a declarative statement about this place and how you would be leaving... only to change your mind.... so just do, or don't do... just spare us the statements...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 11 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #174

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 11:58 PM)

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 11 2007, 10:01 PM) [snapback]177538[/snapback]

why don't you stop with these declarative statements... dunno.gif you might change your mind... after-all you did make a declarative statement about this place and how you would be leaving... only to change your mind.... so just do, or don't do... just spare us the statements...

Hi Clay hug.gif

You must have missed Fran's apology in response to this:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=175214

And Bystander's reply:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=175331

Nice huh?

~ Aletheia

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 11 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #175

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 11 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]177540[/snapback]

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 11:58 PM)

Hi Clay hug.gif
You must have missed Fran's apology in response to this:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=175214

And Bystander's reply:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=175331
Nice huh?
~ Aletheia

Aletheia, thank you and could you pm me please, yours is not working
wwjd

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 11 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #176

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 11 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]177538[/snapback]

Hey clay, why did I know (read my other posts last night) that you wouldn't make it to the rally, much less make your views known to anyone

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 12 2007, 07:20 AM
Post #177

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 11:08 PM) [snapback]177553[/snapback]

Hey clay, why did I know (read my other posts last night) that you wouldn't make it to the rally, much less make your views known to anyone

hey wwjd.... I think I was talking to bystander... oh that's right sometimes you post under that name..... my bad...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 12 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #178

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 11 2007, 11:08 PM) [snapback]177553[/snapback]

ummmmm probably because I have a life.... and the Babbie Mason concert was quite enjoyable.... had I known you were interested in meeting me you could have PMmed me and I would have given you my phone number and we could have set up a time to meet... Oh well... maybe next time...

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:40 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church