Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10915&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:09 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chapter 11, Naive....
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #151

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]174907[/snapback]

Why, thank you pb and inga. It might have to do with the fact that I had been very much "under the weather" healthwise but am doing much better now. One cannot think properly when they are ill.

Brother Bystander, sorry to hear that you have been so ill. I'm glad you are doing much better now. I agree that it is sometimes difficult to think properly when the body is sick or even hungry wink.gif . I've never seen such a dramatic change in one's grammer and ability to turn a phrase as the before and after in this case. But, whatever the reason, it is most refreshing.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #152

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 2 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]174767[/snapback]

Judge for yourself: Was this worse than when Mr. Danny insinuated in his writing to 3ABN supporters that Dr. Arild Abrahamsen had killed his wife? To me that sounded as if he knew what he was talking about! - It was a lot more than just a "clue".

Perhaps someone else had planted it, I do not know. But I did see such a letter where both of those names appeared as if written by the same person. I'll take it along to court if that is needed.
Judge for yourself: Was this worse than when Mr. Danny insinuated in his writing to 3ABN supporters that Dr. Arild Abrahamsen had killed his wife? To me that sounded as if he knew what he was talking about! - It was a lot more than just a "clue".

Perhaps someone else had planted it, I do not know. But I did see such a letter where both of those names appeared as if written by the same person. I'll take it along to court if that is needed.

I have seen no such writing to 3abn supporters neither have I even heard of such a writing.
Please do take it along to court because no matter how you thought it "appeared" it isn't true and this can be proven. Actually it is ludicrous to think that someone with a travel and work schedule like Danny's would or could waste his time on a little forum such as this. As I said in another post, if Danny is going to answer any accusations or questions of any kind, it will be somewhere that counts with credible people that deal in evidence, not gossip.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 08:53 PM) [snapback]174915[/snapback]

Brother Bystander, sorry to hear that you have been so ill. I'm glad you are doing much better now. I agree that it is sometimes difficult to think properly when the body is sick or even hungry wink.gif . I've never seen such a dramatic change in one's grammer and ability to turn a phrase as the before and after in this case. But, whatever the reason, it is most refreshing.

Why thank you PB. I didn't realize myself, that I was doing such a poor job due to illness. Guess that was because I was ill tongue.gif

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Feb 2 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #153

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]174907[/snapback]

Why, thank you pb and inga. It might have to do with the fact that I had been very much "under the weather" healthwise but am doing much better now. One cannot think properly when they are ill.

Bystander,

Please take care of yourself. We wouldn't want your blood pressure to get to stroke level. no.gif

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 2 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #154

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Ill he says. Someone else was ill lately, couldn't make a Florida date. Hmmm.....

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Feb 2 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #155

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,814

This forum must carry more importance than our friend Bystander has suggested it in other threads, if he can devote so much time to it while he has been so unwell.

But I with the others here rejoice that his health has been restored so fully and noticeably.

This post has been edited by Brenda: Feb 2 2007, 10:04 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #156

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 2 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]174764[/snapback]

Someone called me today and said you might be John Lomacang. Is that true?

Problem is since you've already been caught telling falsehoods, it's difficult to believe whatever you say.

Oh my. that is quite an accusation. Other than to come back to this forum when I first thought I wouldn't, I do not know what you are referring to. And coming back was just a change of mind, not a lie. I have never, nor would I ever intentionally tell a lie to anyone on this forum. Therefore, I resent your accusations but....what you think won't worry me for long....... tongue.gif
Oh wait, maybe I should have asked first...were you accusing bystander of telling falsehoods or John Lomacang of telling them. If you were accusing John L then you can forget Bystanders resentment.

QUOTE(Brenda @ Feb 2 2007, 09:03 PM) [snapback]174921[/snapback]

This forum must carry more importance than our friend Bystander has suggested it in other threads, if he can devote so much time to it while he has been so unwell.
But I with the others here rejoice that his health has been restored so fully and noticeably.

No, not importance, just an enjoyable way to pass the time when you don't feel like being up and around. Thank you though, that you are rejoicing at my restoration.

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Feb 2 2007, 08:59 PM) [snapback]174917[/snapback]

Bystander,

Please take care of yourself. We wouldn't want your blood pressure to get to stroke level. no.gif

No worries there...I have perfect blood pressure
Thank you for caring

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #157

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]174922[/snapback]

Oh my. that is quite an accusation. Other than to come back to this forum when I first thought I wouldn't, I do not know what you are referring to. And coming back was just a change of mind, not a lie. I have never, nor would I ever intentionally tell a lie to anyone on this forum. Therefore, I resent your accusations but....what you think won't worry me for long....... tongue.gif
Oh wait, maybe I should have asked first...were you accusing bystander of telling falsehoods or John Lomacang of telling them. If you were accusing John L then you can forget Bystanders resentment.
No, not importance, just an enjoyable way to pass the time when you don't feel like being up and around. Thank you though, that you are rejoicing at my restoration.
Thank you for caring

Being accused of being John Lomacang should not be considered a criticism, IMO. He's a wonderful man of God as far as I know. Of course, he would know who Herb Douglass is so I know you couldn't be John Lomacang. But, I'm just a grandma who can hide her own Easter eggs and then have a hard time finding them again. rofl1.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 2 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #158

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 10:58 PM) [snapback]174916[/snapback]

[/color]
Why thank you PB. I didn't realize myself, that I was doing such a poor job due to illness. Guess that was because I was ill tongue.gif

I must say that you also have a much better sense of humor now. tongue.gif

Lessee ... that was quite an accomplishment for a short break:
Enough English courses to make a difference between a Grade-4 English level and College level, both in vocabulary, grammar and organizational skills. Acquisition of a more sophisticated sense of humor. Forgetting of some bothersome details. H'mm ... Can you tell me where to get such a magic potion? flirt.gif

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 11:08 PM) [snapback]174922[/snapback]

Thank you for caring

Come to think of it, I think we've me two version of Bystander before this ... Maybe this is the original Bystander coming back? (I haven't compared the latest posts with the original ones.)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 2 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #159

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 2 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]174926[/snapback]

Enough English courses to make a difference between a Grade-4 English level and College level, both in vocabulary, grammar and organizational skills. Acquisition of a more sophisticated sense of humor. Forgetting of some bothersome details. H'mm ... Can you tell me where to get such a magic potion? flirt.gif
Come to think of it, I think we've me two version of Bystander before this ... Maybe this is the original Bystander coming back? (I haven't compared the latest posts with the original ones.)

naaa, you are thinking of eyewitnes giggle.gif ....he/she/they had more then one "personality". Remember? normal, then RAGE, and so on? (i.e. out of control outbreaks of anger, bitterness and jealousy)

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Feb 2 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #160

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 29 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]173635[/snapback]

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif
LEE, EYEWITNESS, WWJD, HAROLD, FHB, ALTHEIA ect. ect....check this out...Honestly I haven't laughed this hard in years........... rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

You are 'sick' Bystander! as-if.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #161

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Bystander, could I ask you a personal question? Are you a Seventh-day Adventist? I'm not trying to identify you, just get to know you.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #162

Advanced Member

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 2 2007, 09:21 PM) [snapback]174926[/snapback]

I certainly can tell you where to get the magic potion. From your doctor. perscription medicine for severe migraines can indeed, seem, like a magic.

No need to waste your time comparing posts I can promise you there is only 1 me. Thanks for the compliments though. I guess it is hard to organize your thoughts and be careful of grammar when one has those annoying migraine spots in front of your eyes.

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Feb 2 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]174937[/snapback]

You are 'sick' Bystander! as-if.gif

No, didn't you read my other posts, I am much better now..... rofl1.gif

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]174938[/snapback]

Bystander, could I ask you a personal question? Are you a Seventh-day Adventist? I'm not trying to identify you, just get to know you.

PB

I am in the sense that I believe that Saturday is the true Sabbath and I also believe in the state of the dead. There are other things, I am not sure I agree with....but that is another story

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 2 2007, 09:26 PM) [snapback]174936[/snapback]

naaa, you are thinking of eyewitnes giggle.gif ....he/she/they had more then one "personality". Remember? normal, then RAGE, and so on? (i.e. out of control outbreaks of anger, bitterness and jealousy)

Then, undoubtedly, eyewitness fit right in this group tongue.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #163

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 09:40 PM) [snapback]174951[/snapback]

I certainly can tell you where to get the magic potion. From your doctor. perscription medicine for severe migraines can indeed, seem, like a magic.

No need to waste your time comparing posts I can promise you there is only 1 me. Thanks for the compliments though. I guess it is hard to organize your thoughts and be careful of grammar when one has those annoying migraine spots in front of your eyes.
No, didn't you read my other posts, I am much better now..... rofl1.gif
I am in the sense that I believe that Saturday is the true Sabbath and I also believe in the state of the dead. There are other things, I am not sure I agree with....but that is another story

No magic potions ever worked for my migraines. Imitrex, nada! I finally went vegan two years ago, thanks Dr. Diehl, and have had very few subsequent migraines.

What are those other things that you're not sure you agree with?

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #164

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]174955[/snapback]

No magic potions ever worked for my migraines. Imitrex, nada! I finally went vegan two years ago, thanks Dr. Diehl, and have had very few subsequent migraines.

What are those other things that you're not sure you agree with?

PB

Well, that is a topic best left for another day.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #165

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]174956[/snapback]

Well, that is a topic best left for another day.

That's okay by me, but what better day than the Sabbath for such a topic? smile.gif

Anyway, the world must seem like a more beautiful place now that the migraine has lifted and I'm glad we kept you entertained while you were in the midst of it.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church