Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10915&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:07 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chapter 11, Naive....
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 03:26 PM
Post #136

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 1 2007, 08:38 PM) [snapback]174521[/snapback]

I believe sister gives an interesting account of how the money is divided as it arrives.

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 31 2007, 05:24 PM) *

To give you a clue, Danny may have forgotten to turn off his bystander signature when he wrote a personal letter to a certain person. What Danny calls Alzheimers could be a condition that gives added perception - who knows???

Yohann, the other day I gave you the benefit of the doubt by saying I didn't think you were lying, I just think you are brainwashed. It seems I might have to retract that statement. What you said about Danny S. leaving his Bystander name on while he wrote a personal email is totally untrue. I believe, electronically it makes no sense either. Now you are joining with the rest on planting seeds to make people believe that statement is truth when it is not. "To give a clue" sounds like you know what you are talking about." You insert the word "seem" so that you cannot be accused of telling an intentional lie. But in fact, you are by your deceit in implying such a thing when it is 100% false.
I am dissapointed.

This post has been edited by Bystander: Feb 2 2007, 03:27 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 2 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #137

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Please, tell us Bystander, how exactly do you know this to be a fact?

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]174756[/snapback]

To give you a clue, Danny may have forgotten to turn off his bystander signature when he wrote a personal letter to a certain person. What Danny calls Alzheimers could be a condition that gives added perception - who knows???

Yohann, the other day I gave you the benefit of the doubt by saying I didn't think you were lying, I just think you are brainwashed. It seems I might have to retract that statement. What you said about Danny S. leaving his Bystander name on while he wrote a personal email is totally untrue. I believe, electronically it makes no sense either. Now you are joining with the rest on planting seeds to make people believe that statement is truth when it is not. "To give a clue" sounds like you know what you are talking about." You insert the word "seem" so that you cannot be accused of telling an intentional lie. But in fact, you are by your deceit in implying such a thing when it is 100% false.
I am dissapointed.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #138

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 2 2007, 02:28 PM) [snapback]174758[/snapback]

Please, tell us Bystander, how exactly do you know this to be a fact?

Because I am not Danny and have never been anywhere near his computer. That's how.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 2 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #139

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Someone called me today and said you might be John Lomacang. Is that true?

Problem is since you've already been caught telling falsehoods, it's difficult to believe whatever you say.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 2 2007, 03:41 PM
Post #140

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 04:09 PM) [snapback]174752[/snapback]

On that note I would like to officially introduce myself (bystander) to you and hope that we can be friends (since we have been accused of that already.)

Ha! What kind of introduction is that??!! blink.gif Not even a firstname, let alone a last name![/i]
Anyway, Aletheia, you ask thoughtful questions, have some very good insight and I respect the fact that you fight the battles with scripture as Jesus did.

Well, well, well ... birds of a feather do flock together. wave.gif

You forget, Bystander, that Satan also fights battles with Scripture.

Let the reader judge who uses Scripture the way Satan does (to promote evil) or the way Jesus does (to promote righteousness).

The Pharisees quoted Scripture and crucified Jesus. And modern Pharisees would do it again, jugdging by the evidence they give here. ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 2 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #141

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 11:26 PM) [snapback]174756[/snapback]

I am dissapointed.

Judge for yourself: Was this worse than when Mr. Danny insinuated in his writing to 3ABN supporters that Dr. Arild Abrahamsen had killed his wife? To me that sounded as if he knew what he was talking about! - It was a lot more than just a "clue".

Perhaps someone else had planted it, I do not know. But I did see such a letter where both of those names appeared as if written by the same person. I'll take it along to court if that is needed.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 11:26 PM) [snapback]174756[/snapback]

I am dissapointed.

Judge for yourself: Was this worse than when Mr. Danny insinuated in his writing to 3ABN supporters that Dr. Arild Abrahamsen had killed his wife? To me that sounded as if he knew what he was talking about! - It was a lot more than just a "clue".

Perhaps someone else had planted it, I do not know. But I did see such a letter where both of those names appeared as if written by the same person. I'll take it along to court if that is needed.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 04:09 PM
Post #142

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Sep 16 2006, 06:50 AM) [snapback]152153[/snapback]

“Naive”, Part 1

Linda sits quietly in a chair, gazing out the living room window. Danny has just left the room. Her shoulders begins to shake as a single tear slowly makes its way down her cheek, as her lips begin to tremble she hears the roar of Danny's truck as he drives away... Soon the single tear is joined by many others, etching her delicate features like stained glass. Clasping her hands together she falls to her knees and begins to pray... At the same time Linda is praying, Danny is seated in his office viewing a website for private jets.

Stay tuned for Part 2 of Naive...[/i]

TVsnack.gif

Sister, I am unclear who is the author of this little "gem". Is it you, Linda, someone else? Really, no matter who authored it I have some questions. Several on this forum attacked me because I laughed at the portrayal. I was told this is true so how could I laugh? My observation is this: If Linda wrote this, then she must have the unique ability to be in 2 places at once. How else could she know, as she knelt in prayer at her home, what Danny was looking at, on the internet, at the 3abn office? The same assumption would have to be made to any that claim to be an eyewitness to this story. They also would have to be in 2 places at once. Now, we all know that this isn't possible. So, obviously the author is getting that version from someone or is just using her imagination. Either way, the "truth" of the story has no credibility. If someone is involved in a bitter divorce and decides to write a book (via another party) obviously that book will be totally one sided and spun in a way as to invoke all kinds of evilness on the other party. Those types of books have no validity to a reader that knows there are 2 sides to every story and would like to read "both sides" to get a fair and accurate accounting. As stated before, the only kind of work that would tell what one person is doing in one location while at the same time, describing what another person is looking at in a different location, would obviously be considered, fiction.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 2 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #143

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Looks like Danny may not think Sister is Linda after all.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #144

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 2 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]174779[/snapback]

Looks like Danny may not think Sister is Linda after all.

I would not know what Danny thinks or does not think...I am not he

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #145

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 02:09 PM) [snapback]174752[/snapback]

Aletheia' the beauty in which you made those "comparison" statements, takes my breath away...On that note I would like to officially introduce myself (bystander) to you and hope that we can be friends (since we have been accused of that already.) Over and Over the inconsistencies have been "consistent" so to speak. I have been told by a number of people that have come to read these threads that the one sidedness on the things you just stated, has been unbelievable. Actually, one person said that "any moron" could see the way the wind blows here.ll
Anyway, Aletheia, you ask thoughtful questions, have some very good insight and I respect the fact that you fight the battles with scripture as Jesus did. Only thing is, scripture doesn't work here. Only accusations do. But don't give up...there will be plenty of lurkers here that totally agree and understand our points, scripturally and otherwise. I also have been floored at the lack of concern for Fran's statement. For those lurkers that have been "on the fence" I am positive, her statement, will push them off onto the side of right.
And that, would be a compliment to Cindy

Bystander, I will say that there are plenty of members here who post scripture and Spirit of Prophecy, myself included, in support of our positions. If you have read extensively here you would know that. As in any group of people there are lots of different personalities here as the posts reflect. It makes life more interesting, IMO.

As far as what Fran said about the death penalty in Texas, I have to say I don't agree with the spirit of the statement but it is her right, according to the membership rules here on BSDA, to express her opinion. It is God who will mete out that type of punishment when ALL have had every chance to choose between Him and His adversary. I don't hate Tommy Shelton, as I have said before. I love him as much as any Christian human can. Jesus purchased him right along with all of the rest of us when he died. I pray that Tommy Shelton, who has confessed to his "inappropriate" behavior to one victim by email, will choose to stop hiding, throw off the millstone of guilt and make proper amends to his alleged victims while he still has the time and life to do it.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #146

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]174769[/snapback]

Sister, I am unclear who is the author of this little "gem". Is it you, Linda, someone else? Really, no matter who authored it I have some questions. Several on this forum attacked me because I laughed at the portrayal. I was told this is true so how could I laugh? My observation is this: If Linda wrote this, then she must have the unique ability to be in 2 places at once. How else could she know, as she knelt in prayer at her home, what Danny was looking at, on the internet, at the 3abn office? The same assumption would have to be made to any that claim to be an eyewitness to this story. They also would have to be in 2 places at once. Now, we all know that this isn't possible. So, obviously the author is getting that version from someone or is just using her imagination. Either way, the "truth" of the story has no credibility. If someone is involved in a bitter divorce and decides to write a book (via another party) obviously that book will be totally one sided and spun in a way as to invoke all kinds of evilness on the other party. Those types of books have no validity to a reader that knows there are 2 sides to every story and would like to read "both sides" to get a fair and accurate accounting. As stated before, the only kind of work that would tell what one person is doing in one location while at the same time, describing what another person is looking at in a different location, would obviously be considered, fiction.

Bystander. I'm going to engage in a bit of whimsy here. Where is the original Bystander and who are you?! Since you came back from being banned your grammer has vastly improved, your posts are thoughtful and far more well organized. You just don't sound like your old self. Guess the vacation was good for you! giggle.gif

Okay folks, I know that was completely offtopic.gif but I just had to get it off my chest.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 2 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #147

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 04:38 PM) [snapback]174817[/snapback]

Bystander. I'm going to engage in a bit of whimsy here. Where is the original Bystander and who are you?! Since you came back from being banned your grammer has vastly improved, your posts are thoughtful and far more well organized. You just don't sound like your old self. Guess the vacation was good for you! giggle.gif

Okay folks, I know that was completely offtopic.gif but I just had to get it off my chest.

PB

PB, I noticed the same thing as well, so I am glad you brought it up! If you and I noticed, I'm SURE many others did as well.....so, now bystander (aka "bs")knows we know too.

And, I thought bs made it clear he/she/they (really it's they) have a nice little list of people in front of them....who would make lists like that....??

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 2 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #148

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 2 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]174822[/snapback]

PB, I noticed the same thing as well, so I am glad you brought it up! If you and I noticed, I'm SURE many others did as well.....so, now bystander (aka "bs")knows we know too.

And, I thought bs made it clear he/she/they (really it's they) have a nice little list of people in front of them....who would make lists like that....??

perhaps its Bystander by committee... the saying goes, 2 heads are better than one... so there must be 3 or 4 heads collaborating in this effort.... cute but still tiresome...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 2 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #149

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 07:38 PM) [snapback]174817[/snapback]

Took the words right out of my mouth!! blink.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #150

Advanced Member

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 2 2007, 08:19 PM) [snapback]174897[/snapback]

Took the words right out of my mouth!! blink.gif tongue.gif

Why, thank you pb and inga. It might have to do with the fact that I had been very much "under the weather" healthwise but am doing much better now. One cannot think properly when they are ill.

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 2 2007, 05:52 PM) [snapback]174822[/snapback]

Sorry to dissapoint sonshineonme but I can promise you, there is only 1 me. As I said to PB and Inga, I had been feeling poorly until lately and one cannot think clearly when on is Ill. Really, though, aren't you kind of relieved that there is, only one, me??? tongue.gif

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church