Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11122&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:52:04 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why The Silence?
summertime
post Oct 4 2006, 08:13 AM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,655

!Won't it be wonderful to have all the mystery solved when it is finally all over and what we have to look forward to is a new world of perfection!

- fhb
[/quote]

Yes, God is in charge of His world. After all he created it. Could it be that Satan is striving to take charge just as he did with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden? We really do not know the timespan of the battle that went on in Heaven before Satan was finally banned from Heaven forever. Could it be that Satan, for the time being, is in control of what is happening at 3ABN?. Is God beholding the results of this battle as He tries to regain the souls of those at 3ABN who have done much which could bring down the station that has meant so much to so many? Is God still striving to change their wrongs into a period of conversion and confession? But He will not wait forever. I am still waiting and praying for Danny and Co. to forsake their ways and let the world know what they have done and what they are doing so that 3ABN can still be a banner for God. But right now it seems that their time is short and we know that God knows the truth. I think that God is still tugging at their heartstrings to bring them around. Could it ever happen? Right now it doesn't seem likely.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Oct 4 2006, 08:16 AM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Oct 3 2006, 11:25 PM) [snapback]155136[/snapback]

No...you just made Linda Shelton human....and not a perfect saint as she is portrayed by some to most....human. smile.gif

Now you're lying on folks, Sarah.. no one has presented Linda as a candidate for canonization... nor has any suggested she was without spot or blemish. If someone has reason to be 'anti-Danny' that does not make him 'pro-Linda' because many have issue with Danny for reasons that have nothing to do with Linda.

As for her reasons to not be off-camera friends with cheri4grace... isnt it a bit presumptuous of you to assume it's Linda's fault or some inherent flaw in her? You dont know either of them from a can of paint and have only one side of this to go on... so you are not in a position to truthfully make the claim you have here... it very well could be cheri4grace's fault as readily as it could be Linda's.

You don't know either way.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
calvin
post Oct 4 2006, 08:28 AM
Post #33

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Oct 4 2006, 08:16 AM) [snapback]155182[/snapback]

Now you're lying on folks, Sarah.. no one has presented Linda as a candidate for canonization... nor has any suggested she was without spot or blemish. If someone has reason to be 'anti-Danny' that does not make him 'pro-Linda' because many have issue with Danny for reasons that have nothing to do with Linda.

As for her reasons to not be off-camera friends with cheri4grace... isnt it a bit presumptuous of you to assume it's Linda's fault or some inherent flaw in her? You dont know either of them from a can of paint and have only one side of this to go on... so you are not in a position to truthfully make the claim you have here... it very well could be cheri4grace's fault as readily as it could be Linda's.

You don't know either way.

In His service,
Mr. J

Let’s not characterize anybody as lying. We are all stating opinions here.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Oct 4 2006, 08:41 AM
Post #34

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Cheri4Grace @ Oct 3 2006, 10:08 PM) [snapback]155132[/snapback]

Some may know me... some not... but i have been around 3ABN for years. This story may not make since to anyone but i have to say it because it was interesting to me... I worked on Teen Pathway, Live, Today, and Up Close... many times. I have been to 3ABN tons and love the ministry. I have traveled all over the world working with addicts and families... people at risk. I have watch God work in ways that have silenced me and grown my faith.
but the 10 years or so that LS was there... she never talked with me off the set... how strange that seemed to me... as soon as the camera's came on we were best friends but when the lights were off she simply walked away. It may mean nothing ... it has always bothered me though

I have seen you on Teenpathways and listened to your story about how you came off the streets and clilmbed your way to the top. Up until now I have greatly admired you and your story. But have you ever thought about all the responsibilities that the VP of Production of 3ABN could have had which gave her little time to stand around and talk? Besides, Linda has said herself that since she has gone through this turmoil that she has learned a lot about being more cordial and compassionate. I am surprised that your personal feelings about not being close with Linda offscreen should be brought forward now. Personal feelings of neglect of recognition just does not fit in with the persona I have admired on Teen Pathways. I guess that sometimes it just helps to tell others about hidden. deep seated feelings.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Oct 4 2006, 09:06 AM
Post #35

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(calvin @ Oct 4 2006, 06:28 AM) [snapback]155187[/snapback]

Let’s not characterize anybody as lying. We are all stating opinions here.

Amen, Calvin. It appears that nerves have been trod upon and some "opinions" are moving towards attack mode. Might be prudent for all of us to follow Clay's advice of a week or so ago to carefully read what we are about to post and pray about it before we do.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Oct 4 2006, 09:55 AM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(summertime @ Oct 4 2006, 10:41 AM) [snapback]155188[/snapback]

I am surprised that your personal feelings about not being close with Linda offscreen should be brought forward now. Personal feelings of neglect of recognition just does not fit in with the persona I have admired on Teen Pathways. I guess that sometimes it just helps to tell others about hidden. deep seated feelings.

Her expressing them here also begs the question of whether she has expressed them to Linda...or ever even tried to... or if she just allowed resentment to fester once she felt slighted in this...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Guest_vonessa_*
post Oct 4 2006, 10:51 AM
Post #37

Guests

I am troubled that we have given too much quarter to those who would use this opportunity to support Danny Shelton and 3ABN. There are clear issues and raising questions against those who know what happened is a ploy of the enemy.

Yes, we can ask intelligent questions about who, when, where and whatnot, but we know where those stand who raise questions as to the higher criticism of whether this should be discussed at all. That simply leads to doubt and will not lead us to a constructive resolution of the current conflagration. We need to stop this criticism of who is right. It is like reading the bible and rooting for David instead of goliath. We all know that David was doing the Lord's will and we know now that Linda was doing the Lord's will. If you want golliath to win, just move on and start your own forum or whatever. We have no interest in seeing whatyou have to say.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Oct 4 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #38

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(vonessa @ Oct 4 2006, 11:51 AM) [snapback]155227[/snapback]

I am troubled that we have given too much quarter to those who would use this opportunity to support Danny Shelton and 3ABN. There are clear issues and raising questions against those who know what happened is a ploy of the enemy.

Yes, we can ask intelligent questions about who, when, where and whatnot, but we know where those stand who raise questions as to the higher criticism of whether this should be discussed at all. That simply leads to doubt and will not lead us to a constructive resolution of the current conflagration. We need to stop this criticism of who is right. It is like reading the bible and rooting for David instead of goliath. We all know that David was doing the Lord's will and we know now that Linda was doing the Lord's will. If you want golliath to win, just move on and start your own forum or whatever. We have no interest in seeing whatyou have to say.

all sides will be heard until this saga has run its course.... we have an interest in what everyone has to say be they for 3abn or against... that's why its a discussion... now if someone posts something you don't like, ignore it or post a rebuttal.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Oct 4 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Oct 4 2006, 09:16 AM) [snapback]155182[/snapback]

If someone has reason to be 'anti-Danny' that does not make him 'pro-Linda' because many have issue with Danny for reasons that have nothing to do with Linda.

Amen and Amen!

This is not a magnetized case where Dan is on one side and Linda the other. Not everyone is moving in a direction in relation to them.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Loud Cry
post Oct 4 2006, 10:51 PM
Post #40

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,350

Maybe the private investigator from the east coast hired by Linda hasn't been able to put together a case - maybe there isn't anything to the rumors.

I guess you didn't know that Linda did not "hire" the "Private Investigator" He (they) are independently working on this for reasons that have not been discussed in this forum yet.

Just so ya know…..”he” is a “they”. They had been asked by several parties to investigate specific issues since July 2004. They opted out, other than a cursory e-mail inquiry or two. The heat began in earnest in March 2006, following the re-marriage of Danny Shelton, and they again opted out. It was not until the arrival on August 21, 2006 at 4:30 pm on their fax machine of a signed copy of the Pastor Dryden letter that they began to informally investigate; And then someone else (a conference president) sent them a signed copy of the Allyssa letter.

(The Pastor Dryden letter is from the Pastor of the Ezra Church of God that brought the charges against Tommy Shelton for the molestation of young boys in four of five Church of God Pastorates that Tommy had served in.)

This was followed by witnesses of various issues contacting them and adding to the collage of information by the droves. The associates spoke about the findings and pointed out that with each contact and every leaf turned they were being over-run with allegations of inappropriate actions taken and financial issues of significant magnitude and felt compelled to pursue each and every allegation to it's most logical conclusion. The decision was made to proceed head-long in to the investigation and to establish minimum requirements for reform to disengage. They firmly believe that for some reason the Lord lead them to a very unusual run of information from the widest possible disbursement of sources and documents. It has been profound and certainly nothing close to what they had originally intended, however, in a month they have been absolutely amazed at the doors that have opened before them making it remarkably possible to move this entire bundle of issues to what they hope will be a speedy and equitable solution for Linda, Allyssa and the Remnant Church.

There will be a an announcement shortly regarding empanelling a tribunal under the auspices of ASI to which they will be able to give evidence and call witnesses. The specifics and dates are yet to be worked out, but it is another shocking development for the 3ABN board to agree to this. The 3ABN board has agreed in principal to empanel a tribunal under the auspices of ASI. ASI has tentatively agreed to sponsor such a panel, but the specifics are still unresolved and is yet to be fully formulated.

They (the Investigators) pray the Lord God to be with all the parties as they prepare for this very important event.

All that you have read in this post is straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Oct 4 2006, 11:18 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

Wow...
Now how was that going to hinder or slow things down to be announced to us here? I say shout it from the rooftops!

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Loud Cry
post Oct 4 2006, 11:33 PM
Post #42

Welcome Newbie

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Oct 4 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]155367[/snapback]

Wow...
Now how was that going to hinder or slow things down to be announced to us here? I say shout it from the rooftops!

I'm just learning how to use this site. I will post this info where it can be read by more folks, I'm just not sure how or where to do that.

+Quote Post
Loud Cry
post Oct 5 2006, 01:35 AM
Post #43

Welcome Newbie

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Oct 3 2006, 06:30 PM) [snapback]155064[/snapback]

Maybe the private investigator from the east coast hired by Linda hasn't been able to put together a case - maybe there isn't anything to the rumors.
fhb

Look folks, it must be understood that NO ONE HIRED ANYONE. However, I do believe that at one time Danny Shelton hired someone to find some dirt on Linda and others. He didn't tell me that himself but I have it from a reputable source that that's a fact.)

So let's understand this now, NO ONE has been hired by ANYONE to do ANYTHING...PERIOD!!!

But rest assured, the doors that the Lord God of heaven has opened are being vigilantly pursued.

There is a GROUP investigating, and the entire group are self appointed reformers who are firmly committed to rooting out corruption within the church and/or it's supporting ministries, when it is revealed to them.

For more on this you can go to where the new topics are and read about the Investigator of 3ABN.

+Quote Post
September
post Oct 5 2006, 05:47 AM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,857

Can you be more specific on what are "self appointed reformers"? Are these people lay people or are they investigators? My only fear is that if they are lay people that Danny will blow them off and say that they are just peons who don't know anything.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to pray..it looks like a huge mess is coming to light.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Oct 5 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #45

Advanced Member

[

(The Pastor Dryden letter is from the Pastor of the Ezra Church of God that brought the charges against Tommy Shelton for the molestation of young boys in four of five Church of God Pastorates that Tommy had served in.)

[/quote] Can charges against anyone for the molestation of young boys just be dropped without the molestor being punished in any way? Can the parents stop the charges from being brought to the courts just to protect the boys? I thought that breaking the law when minors are involved goes before the courts regardless of circumstances. Could the charges brought before the courts concerning Rep Foley just be dropped if the parents of the boys requested it?

This post has been edited by summertime: Oct 5 2006, 08:55 AM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church