Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11367&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:47 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Danny's Obsession
franklyamazed
post Jan 27 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,859

I was present at a 3ABN rally where Danny was verbally jabbing at Linda, and she did just sit there and smile. Now, assuming that she is innocent, I have a suggestion for a remedy.

Somehow she needs to sue Danny and 3ABN for libel and defamation. My dream remedy is that 3ABN is required to provide equal time to Linda on 3ABN to answer each defamatory statement that has been made in the past, and any that are made in the future. Further, her responses would be broadcast at the same time slot as each of the statements that have been broadcast against her. To me, that seems fair, if insufficient. It does not fix the pain, embarrasment or other damage that has resulted.

Somehow, I don't think 3ABN would want to do this, but we do have a precedent. In the months leading up to the 1888 General Conference, GC leaders were taking jabs at Elders Jones and Waggoner in the church media of the day. EGW told them that they had to give Jones and Waggoner time to respond and present their position, not that she even knew if she agreed with them at that point. Due to her pressure, they did get the opportunity to present their ideas, and after hearing them, she agreed and endorsed their ideas. Sure wish she was around right now.

I've read most everything about 3ABN here and at Maritime, and I am...

frankly amazed
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 27 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(franklyamazed @ Jan 27 2007, 08:00 PM) [snapback]173380[/snapback]

I was present at a 3ABN rally where Danny was verbally jabbing at Linda, and she did just sit there and smile. Now, assuming that she is innocent, I have a suggestion for a remedy.

Somehow she needs to sue Danny and 3ABN for libel and defamation. My dream remedy is that 3ABN is required to provide equal time to Linda on 3ABN to answer each defamatory statement that has been made in the past, and any that are made in the future. Further, her responses would be broadcast at the same time slot as each of the statements that have been broadcast against her. To me, that seems fair, if insufficient. It does not fix the pain, embarrasment or other damage that has resulted.

Somehow, I don't think 3ABN would want to do this, but we do have a precedent. In the months leading up to the 1888 General Conference, GC leaders were taking jabs at Elders Jones and Waggoner in the church media of the day. EGW told them that they had to give Jones and Waggoner time to respond and present their position, not that she even knew if she agreed with them at that point. Due to her pressure, they did get the opportunity to present their ideas, and after hearing them, she agreed and endorsed their ideas. Sure wish she was around right now.

I've read most everything about 3ABN here and at Maritime, and I am...

frankly amazed

welcome(1).gif welcome.gif Frank!! (can I call you that, or should I stick to your whole name as it really speaks for all of us in some way!)

Thank you for your post. What a wonderful thing to keep in mind! I would love for EGWhite to be here now - I think Danny would be in some DEEEEEP WEEEEEDS!! And "frankly", I think he wouldn't have gotten away with most of what he has, because she would have seen to it he was accountable to the stockholders in the pews (to coin a super phrase) who have given so much of their money, support and trust to that "ministry" that is suppose to be mending broken people, not breaking mended people!! Very good points here!!! And you never know....Linda might just get that oppertunity!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 27 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 27 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]173322[/snapback]

By any chance are those videos available? As a newbie in search of my own evidence and not a regular viewer, I would certainly like to see those clips...

I don't know about specific clips. It just seemed to be par for the course in the series where Linda & Dan were holding hands while interviewing representatives of various ministries. I'm having a senior moment and don't remember what it was called then. Since it was largely Linda's project, it was immediately renamed "3ABN Today" when Linda was fired -- as part of the purging process.

Dan still does the same thing now on 3ABN Today, occasionally insinuating about his "former wife" or "doctors" and improprieties "even over the phone," that sort of thing. It's relatively subtle if one isn't tuned in. One would have to be watching for it to pick it up -- except that we weren't watching for it initially. My husband first picked it up, as I suspect trained counselors would as well. Public "joking" that denigrates one's partner is usually a sign of trouble in a marriage. As soon as he mentioned it, I could see it too, because I had had momentary discomfort over the remarks but hadn't taken special note of them.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Jan 27 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 27 2007, 10:55 PM) [snapback]173407[/snapback]

I don't know about specific clips. It just seemed to be par for the course in the series where Linda & Dan were holding hands while interviewing representatives of various ministries. I'm having a senior moment and don't remember what it was called then. Since it was largely Linda's project, it was immediately renamed "3ABN Today" when Linda was fired -- as part of the purging process.

The program used to be called "3ABN Presents." Danny probably got the new name from "TCT Today", a program on a Christian TV network out of Marion, Illinois.

(The last sentence is an inside joke. You have to have been employed at 3ABN to know how funny it actually is.)

This post has been edited by ex3ABNemployee: Jan 28 2007, 01:01 AM

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 28 2007, 05:42 AM
Post #20

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(TBONE @ Oct 30 2006, 10:04 PM) [snapback]158688[/snapback]

Have you noticed that Danny is bringing up The Doctor each time he has a guest on?

One night it was when the Nelson's were on and they were talking about their Ministry Hope for Survivors, in which they help people that have been abused by Pastors and Danny said even Doctors.

Also tonight when Pastor Woosley was on the Pastor was talking about Sin. Danny said yes even sin over the phone.

I wonder if he isn't over Linda yet, or he is trying to say something else.

Yes, I have watched programs where Danny took shots at either Linda or Dr. A. But, we need to be careful that we do not over generalise, and lose credibility when we do so.

I watched 3ABN Today yesterday (January 27, 2007). Danny did not once take a shot at either Dr. A., or Linda.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Jan 28 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,814

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 28 2007, 10:42 PM) [snapback]173461[/snapback]

Yes, I have watched programs where Danny took shots at either Linda or Dr. A. But, we need to be careful that we do not over generalise, and lose credibility when we do so.

I watched 3ABN Today yesterday (January 27, 2007). Danny did not once take a shot at either Dr. A., or Linda.

I agree with your premise, Gregory, but these posts have probably served as a warning to Mr DS to be careful in what he says (or is that just the cynic in me speaking out?).

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 28 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Brenda @ Jan 28 2007, 11:34 AM) [snapback]173524[/snapback]

I agree with your premise, Gregory, but these posts have probably served as a warning to Mr DS to be careful in what he says (or is that just the cynic in me speaking out?).

Why not. 3-ABN people know what we say here.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 28 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 28 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]173540[/snapback]

I had been wishing Danny would watch what he would be saying on 3ABN even while married to Linda. I felt embarresd for him. (too bad you don't have an embarrassed emoticon... could use one about now)

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 28 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]173540[/snapback]

I had been wishing Danny would watch what he would be saying on 3ABN even while he was married to Linda. I felt embarresd for him. (too bad you don't have a red faced embarrassed emoticon... could use one about now)

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
justme
post Jan 29 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

What has been widely known but not widely expressed is that Danny knew Brandy years before he decided to replace Linda with her. Brandy's mother brought her to 3ABN from Florida years ago. Danny has helped to arrange housing for Brandy to keep her close at hand.

During those years in Danny's home were Linda, Linda's son Nathan, whom Danny abhorred and ignored, and Linda's daughter, Alyssa, in whom Danny took a huge interest. Nathan sought to relieve his hurts in anyway that consistently worked for him. Unfortunately it took of the form of "chemistry) i.e. medicines, addictive medicines. Danny had no interest in being a father figure to Nathan. Danny repeatedly told Linda "Nathan is your problem to solve, not mine. YOU solve it your own way." In answer to Linda's prayers it was revealed to her that a visiting doctor could probably help Nathan, as the Dr. had done so very well for others. Unfortunately the Dr. was from Norway making it difficult to work with the family in a local venue. It required that Nathan go to Norway to be treated.

Linda went with Nathan to Norway to begin treatment. The Dr. has a reputation in Norway of the very highest compliments, both in his professional work but in his personal life. Married and faithful and true in every way. On one of the trips to Norway Danny sent along "a traveling companion" who was "also involved" with Danny in "after-hours-activities" around town. The report delivered back to Danny was colored to give Danny just what he needed to begin the process of "Getting rid of Linda."

All the time he was resentng Nathan and Linda he was also having "special moments of closeness" with Linda's teen-age daughter, after Linda went to sleep at night. Linda did not learn of this until Alyssa wrote her own letter about it years later.

Linda was delighted that she was able to find someone to whom she could send Nathan for help. Perhaps this would give him a clear head to understand how much God loves him. He did not see God's love while living in Danny's home. As treatment was progressing for Nathan there needed to be updates and communications with Linda and the Dr. about Nathan. It soon becomes apparent what has caused the overwhelming self-destructive nature of Nathan's feelings. Sometimes in treating the patient the doctor treats the family as well. Danny had no interest in any part of it. The telephone calls coming into 3ABN from Nathan's Dr. came to 3ABN by way of the "CALL CENTER", which was/is run and supervised by Mollie (who has worked her way into "General Manager" by present day timing). Did Mollie "eavesdrop" on those private conversations between Nathan's doctor and Linda? If not, then who did the recordings that claim to have been proof of "spiritual adultery". Recording that has only one side of a conversation, reordered without consent of either party speaking on the line. After all, Mollie was doing all she could to earn favor with Danny, while pretending to be a "friend" to Linda.

Some complain that Linda was "cold", "aloof"; "distant" after the "Presents" were recorded for broadcast. She was beginning to see betrayal by "friends: and could not tell "friends from enemies" around 3ABN.

In my home, we, too saw trouble brewing in the set of "Presents". Danny taking jabs at Linda on camera. The intense hold of hands, the strained smiles, stretching the neck in the turtleneck knits. All before he dismissed Linda. He originally introduced Brandy and her two daughters during a Christmas special, as new employees at 3ABN. Brandy's elder daughter is now longer living in the home with Brandy and the younger daughter. The older daughter is living with another relative of Brandy for her own protection. Ask yourself, why did he need another wife, the age of his own daughter, Melody, in addition to Brandy's own, two, even younger, girls.

Unfortunately Danny believe what Mollie and Hal and Shelley tell him; that he is 'The Chosen One', and "The Anointed One", and that he is "The Face Of Adventism". How do you reach someone with that "Still Small Voice" when all around him are shouting heresy? ... With a light from Heaven, like the one that Saul saw before he became Paul. There again it's up to God to choose the time and the place. In the mean time we need to pry that God will do just that. And we need to warn other of the "persecution" and deceptions he delivers, to warn other that there is hidden danger in supporting organizations of deception.

"He built hospitals, he built schools, he built town, he supported the local economy with his purchases and sales, he trained others to work together, for a goal, he paid for travel, he supplied food, he protected those he called his friends, he avoided confrontations, he didn't like to argue, he tried to unite people under his banner, ... some though of him as "The Anointed One", "The Deliverer", "The Savior of his people" and protector of their god. His schools taught terrorism, his hospitals were for his "soldiers" only, and the housing was for his terrorism trainees. The point is, just because there is some good being done, does it make HIM and what he does OK? and should he be allowed to remain in position of leadership?". Currently, he is hiding along the borders of Afghanistan, or in some cave somewhere. Someone had to point out to the masses the REAL purpose of this man’s mission, for a god that was not The Creator, but a god of selfishness and self-serving, with promise of “70 rewards out of this world”, also with young virgins. (Why are so many leaders obsessed with young virgins/?).

Who said, (paraphrased) "Him who cannot properly lead his own household to God, cannot be called "leader" in God's work"!

The good that is being done by 3ABN pales in comparison to the good that would be done by an organization that is properly administered!

It is time for complete transparency at 3ABN. It won't happen because 3ABN is "owned" by Danny, Melody, Hal and Mollie. Supported by "the share-holders-in-the-pews-of-the-Adventist-churches".

Broadcast to the world, watched by a very few. That's why they didn't earnd a replacement spot on Sky Angel after repairs. 3ABN has such tiny viewership.

ASI will not hear the dispute because they then would have to hear others of it's membership. ASI is an organization of some sincere people ins a sea of self-serving "good-ol'-boys" who will never censure each other, or else it wouls never end. The biggest advantage to being an ASI member is cost savings. Lower prices to and from each other in services and goods. Fortunately, some money does go for good causes. So also, does Ford, GM, Chrysler, Microsoft, .. it doesn't mean that we can trust them any more because of it.

Danny is not the problem.
Brandy is not the problem.
ASI is not the problem.
Osama Bin Laden is not the problem.

Paraphrased to make the point ... "We wrestle not against the rulers on earth, .. but against the Prince of the Power of the "Air"ways, against "SPIRITUAL" wickedness in HIGH PLACES (satellites?no). Wicked imaginings are no replacement for faith in God.

Seek truth ...! "I am the truth, the way, the light". We cannot see without HIS light. seeeeeeeeee .... ! ?

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Jan 29 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #25

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

Sorry to say...but this whole saga is like a badly-scripted soap opera. blink.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 29 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(justme @ Jan 29 2007, 02:06 PM) [snapback]173720[/snapback]

ASI will not hear the dispute because they then would have to hear others of it's membership. ASI is an organization of some sincere people ins a sea of self-serving "good-ol'-boys" who will never censure each other, or else it wouls never end. The biggest advantage to being an ASI member is cost savings. Lower prices to and from each other in services and goods. Fortunately, some money does go for good causes. So also, does Ford, GM, Chrysler, Microsoft, .. it doesn't mean that we can trust them any more because of it.

Your quote above seems an attempt to minimize the work done through ASI moneies. From the ASI website:

2006 PROJECTS
Contributions received will fund the 37 projects listed for a total of $1,287,800. The overflow offering will be divided equally with 50% financing Electronic Books and 50% a Picture Roll / DVD project.

That is a significant amount of money and should not be minimized; nor should the members of ASI be disparged because one doesn't like the outcome of their role in the effort to address a limited list of issues in an effort to bring some resolution.

The link to see what those projects is:

http://www.asiministries.org/article.php?i...4ea1979094d7b74

Top 5 funded projects:

YOUTH FOR JESUS $190,000
The ASI youth evangelism program for 2006 in Dallas began in early spring with the arrival of teams of Bible workers. Many area church members participated as well in prayer walks, knocking on doors, doing religious surveys—all aimed at discovering Bible study interests. Miracles happened—one lady said she was contemplating suicide, but asked God to show her if He loved her by sending someone to the door. That someone was one of the Bible workers. Your offerings will support the youth program which culminates in evangelistic meetings at several sites just prior to convention.

WILDWOOD SANITARIUM $100,000
Wildwood has a number of workers who have put in many years of faithful service and continue to work into their 80s, and even 90s. There are some who require special attention and care to accommodate their physical needs. A facility with eight apartments will be built, along with an apartment for a live-in couple who will provide moral and practical support. There will be space for meal preparation, laundry, visiting and gathering for worship and activities provided for those who want to continue to serve.

THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK $100,000
3ABN’s potential viewing audience literally doubled in 2004 and 2005. All three networks, 3ABN English, 3ABN Latino and 3ABN Radio are growing at an unprecedented rate. In the very near future a new network will be launched that will reach the inner cities. The construction of the 44,000 sq. ft. Worship Center and studios is completed, providing space for camp meetings, seminars, church services, conferences, and more. This grant will help equip the studios so that sharing Christ-centered services with the world can be even more effective.

MISSIONARY ASSISTANCE PLAN (MAP) $60,000
MAP has helped dozens of missionaries throughout the years. As workers leave the comforts of home for the frontlines of developing countries, they face many challenges—adjusting to a new culture, learning how to communicate the gospel in unfamiliar settings, encountering illnesses and other obstacles. MAP has helped these individuals and families by providing moderate financial assistance while they are in the field and when returning on furlough. The funds will help sustain dozens of overseas workers in the mission field, enabling them to work more effectively as they introduce people to Jesus Christ.

SPRINGS OF LIFE FOUNDATION $60,000
For 15 years this organization in Poland has been reaching people through its printed evangelistic materials. More than 160,000 copies of The Great Controversy and 170,000 copies of Steps to Christ were sold in recent years. Books for children, Signs of the Times and Sabbath School lessons are also being produced. The press has recently been upgraded, improving the quality and the speed of production. Funding will help enlarge the small, inadequate facility housing the ministry.

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Jan 29 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ Jan 29 2007, 11:24 AM) [snapback]173722[/snapback]

Sorry to say...but this whole saga is like a badly-scripted soap opera. blink.gif

Maybe closer to Reality TV. msn-cry.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 29 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 29 2007, 01:36 PM) [snapback]173741[/snapback]

Your quote above seems an attempt to minimize the work done through ASI moneies. From the ASI website:

2006 PROJECTS
Contributions received will fund the 37 projects listed for a total of $1,287,800. The overflow offering will be divided equally with 50% financing Electronic Books and 50% a Picture Roll / DVD project.

That is a significant amount of money and should not be minimized; nor should the members of ASI be disparged because one doesn't like the outcome of their role in the effort to address a limited list of issues in an effort to bring some resolution.

The link to see what those projects is:

http://www.asiministries.org/article.php?i...4ea1979094d7b74

Top 5 funded projects:

YOUTH FOR JESUS $190,000
The ASI youth evangelism program for 2006 in Dallas began in early spring with the arrival of teams of Bible workers. Many area church members participated as well in prayer walks, knocking on doors, doing religious surveys—all aimed at discovering Bible study interests. Miracles happened—one lady said she was contemplating suicide, but asked God to show her if He loved her by sending someone to the door. That someone was one of the Bible workers. Your offerings will support the youth program which culminates in evangelistic meetings at several sites just prior to convention. snip........

wondered when you would show your head.... your post appears to be an attempt to distract us from the fact that ASI while doing good could not be the impartial arbiter of the situation at 3abn..... at least you are consistent...... consistent, but tiresome you are.... and let's not forget... distraction by minutiae..... I think you and your crew must have worked for the Bush white house....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 29 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 29 2007, 03:55 PM) [snapback]173746[/snapback]

wondered when you would show your head.... your post appears to be an attempt to distract us from the fact that ASI while doing good could not be the impartial arbiter of the situation at 3abn..... at least you are consistent...... consistent, but tiresome you are.... and let's not forget... distraction by minutiae..... I think you and your crew must have worked for the Bush white house....

In case it escaped your attention - if you will read the post I responded to Clay, you would find that the issue was raised by someone else, someone who sides with you. So. it is rather simple, I didn't raise the issue, I merely responded to it.

The rest of that post was duplicate material from the archives of 3ABN threads being brought forward for a rehashing - it was addressed sufficiently prior to today. The new part of that post was the comment about ASI. I responded to the new content, leaving the duplicated information alone so as not to clutter this thread with something that has been discussed previously.

And, if my posts are tiresome to you then my only response to that claim would be - just don't read them.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Jan 29 2007, 03:45 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 29 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 29 2007, 04:29 PM) [snapback]173761[/snapback]

And, if my posts are tiresome to you then my only response to that claim would be - just don't read them.

- FHB

There is, actually an even easier fix for your oh so tiresome posts...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church