Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11367&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:49 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Danny's Obsession
Clay
post Jan 29 2007, 05:35 PM
Post #31

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 29 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]173761[/snapback]

In case it escaped your attention - if you will read the post I responded to Clay, you would find that the issue was raised by someone else, someone who sides with you. So. it is rather simple, I didn't raise the issue, I merely responded to it.

The rest of that post was duplicate material from the archives of 3ABN threads being brought forward for a rehashing - it was addressed sufficiently prior to today. The new part of that post was the comment about ASI. I responded to the new content, leaving the duplicated information alone so as not to clutter this thread with something that has been discussed previously.

And, if my posts are tiresome to you then my only response to that claim would be - just don't read them.

- FHB

how about you just not post since its the same tired stuff? peddler in minutiae you are....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 29 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #32

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Time out everybody
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church