Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1144&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:44:42 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This Should Not Be News, But it is.
PeacefulBe
post Mar 14 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #106

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 01:02 AM) [snapback]185146[/snapback]

Welcome jnana15. No, you won't be in trouble if you can sort out the truth from the lies. This 3abn forum was based and some horrible allegations and falsehoods.

Jnana15 said:

This is where I disagree with you Bystander. I have sorted through the lies LONG before I joined this group. I have been following 3ABN for years and have had a lot of questions. This site has helped me sort out the truth and answered a lot of questions for me. I have even been able to stop one person from talking about Linda to questioning Danny's motives. This person knows G. McNelius personally and knew stuff about 3ABN before it made public or even hit the website. So see, I really know what's going on. Ask Lee.
Back to my corner for now

Jnana15,

It is encouraging to know that you have been able to sort things out and have had an impact on the opinions of someone else. It will be interesting what kind of an impact this will have on G. McNeilus, if any.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 14 2007, 09:36 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 14 2007, 09:36 PM
Post #107

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Mar 14 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]185389[/snapback]

Jnana,

Probably the easiest way to quote is to hit the QUOTE button on the lower right hand corner of the post you want to quote.

Then hit the REPLY button.

Thank you so much! thankyou.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 14 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 14 2007, 08:12 PM) [snapback]185374[/snapback]

sigh. Is is Sabbath yet?

Haven't done this before, but I think I will now. spoton.gif rofl1.gif spoton.gif

This post has been edited by Pickle: Mar 14 2007, 09:46 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 14 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #109

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 14 2007, 06:17 PM) [snapback]185364[/snapback]

Ahhh, finally. The true "you" emerges. Speaking the exact opposite of what you have spoken before. (and you know what I mean.) I see no way for you to justify your contradictions this time.

I'm the same old me as fairly early on in my journey here. I'm not sure what you see as contradictions. Could you refresh my memory? Examples? I will gladly consider them.

Bewildered or not, you can surely grasp that I have said over and over that I do not have permission to bring evidence forward. End of story. I wish that I could. In fact, I would love to. It isn't my call.

If you are unable to convince the people who hold the evidence that it would be good to post it here, that is truly a sad thing. With you wishing you could, even loving to be able to, it is unfortunate that those you go to for answers don't give your requests enough weight to grant them. How much good that common sense move might accomplish. Who knows how quickly it would shut down much of the need for such a forum as this.

The lawsuits are not within my control either. If they were, those that are guilty within the confines of the law and God would have been drug into court, already by the scruff of their necks. 3ABN has no control of the tons of paperwork and research that have to be done before those charged, receive their invitations. Those that will receive them will be, in the eyes of the law, deserving of them, or they wouldn't be receiving them.
It is a constant source of amazment to me, how several laugh and say bring it on, because something didn't happen in the appointed time frame that they themselves made up. You can go with the Bluff line all day long but does anyone here want to chance all the repercussions that would be handed down with each invidual guilty verdict. Here's the kicker. Would you want to chance any of the loss or heartache to be able to slander, defame and perform character assassination on people you don't know and have never even met. Is it really so fun for some of you that you are willing to take the fine's and punishment that could be handed out? For most, what happens to 3 abn or the people there, will have no affect on your lives whatsoever, and yet you are willing to stake parts of your lives to get to call them names.
Not too smart.

Yes, the wheels of justice do turn slowly at times.

I make a concerted effort not to make unsubstantiated statements so that I don't won't be responsible for wrongly impuning or assassinating the character or reputation of anybody. None of this is "fun" but some of us see documented proof of wrongs and have a burden to see resolution.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 15 2007, 08:19 AM
Post #110

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 14 2007, 09:12 PM) [snapback]185374[/snapback]

sigh. Is is Sabbath yet?

Not yet..... no.gif ..... so sorry.... but..... you might take into consideration that Sabbath begins approximately 12 hours earlier in some parts of the world than it does in your own time zone..... and that it ends approximately 12 hours later in other parts of the world that it does in your own time zone. That would give us 48 hours of peace and quiet rather than a mere 24....... giggle.gif ...... I think.... if I did the math right..... yes.gif .............

Just a thought..... wave.gif .............

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 15 2007, 09:24 AM
Post #111

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

What happened to stratei who started this thread?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 15 2007, 09:25 AM
Post #112

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 15 2007, 10:24 AM) [snapback]185470[/snapback]

What happened to stratei who started this thread?

he has been ummmmm banned.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 15 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #113

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 15 2007, 05:25 PM) [snapback]185471[/snapback]

he has been ummmmm banned.....

Here too? Some of us should remember that freedom of speech has its limits too, even on BSDA. For which we should be grateful.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 15 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #114

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Here too? smile.gif That was my reaction as well.

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 15 2007, 01:02 PM) [snapback]185526[/snapback]

Here too? Some of us should remember that freedom of speech has its limits too, even on BSDA. For which we should be grateful.

+Quote Post
roxe
post Mar 15 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #115

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 15 2007, 08:19 AM) [snapback]185461[/snapback]

That would give us 48 hours of peace and quiet rather than a mere 24...

hmmm...

if the rules against
1. flaming
2. bullying
3. discourtesy
4. unkindness
5. disrespect
6. attacking people
7. dishonesty
8. written "verbal" abuse
9. etc

existed with teeth and were enforced, there would be YEARS of peace and quiet instead of just hours...

btjm...

OK, back to topic...

This post has been edited by roxe: Mar 16 2007, 12:05 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 16 2007, 05:53 AM
Post #116

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 15 2007, 04:12 AM) [snapback]185374[/snapback]

sigh. Is is Sabbath yet?

Still another seven and a half hours here, but we are getting there. Lest we forget!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 16 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #117

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

happysabbath.gif to all those folk to whom the Sabbath hours have already come.

wave.gif thumbup.gif
Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Brenda
post Mar 16 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #118

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,814

Thank you RosyR - it is almost 6.30 Sabbath morning here.....so why I am reading these threads? Habit I guess and I will go on to the SS lesson soon yes.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 16 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #119

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Happy Sabbath Brenda!
QUOTE(Brenda @ Mar 16 2007, 11:25 AM) [snapback]185742[/snapback]

Thank you RosyR - it is almost 6.30 Sabbath morning here.....so why I am reading these threads? Habit I guess and I will go on to the SS lesson soon yes.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 5 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #120

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

BUMP!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church