Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11914&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:45:04 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Questions For Joe Smith, for starters: "mansion" & "huge pool"
Ozzie
post Dec 31 2006, 08:30 PM
Post #181

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 1 2007, 09:23 AM) [snapback]166817[/snapback]

Yes, Joe, could you please speak to the question regarding what Danny's house was appraised at, how much he actually paid Linda for her half of the house, and how the outstanding loan affected that payment? Then we will be able to verify that he did indeed pay her above the appraised value.

Joe
I would appreciate answers to these questions that have been raised yet again, please.

It appears that all the other offtopic.gif answers, have just acted as a smokescreen, so that we all completely forget the initial allegations and the questions which arose from those allegations and so that the heat is taken off you Joe, to give reasonable answers to reasonable questions.
Ozzie

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 21 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #182

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

After Danny had kicked Linda out of 3ABN he went on world wide 3ABN making some very strong statements that sounded to me that he was speaking directly to Linda. I don't remember the exact wording, something to the effect that any programming, verbal or musical made at the offices of 3ABN were the property of 3ABN and no one had the right to take any of it with them from the premises. It seems to me that there was a thread from somewhere else in BSDA (I could be wrong..poor memory) to the effect that Linda was denied any of her programming musical or verbal by Danny and family at 3ABN. I remember while listening to that statement feeling very embarrassed that Danny would make any statement like that to millions of people. He did make other statements about his income and thoughts about his 'willingness to step down if necessary and the board refused to let him, so he is willing to continue his role'. Not exact wording but essence of speech. (can't find proper emticone to go with this statement)

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 22 2007, 07:17 AM
Post #183

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Re: "It seems to me that there was a thread from somewhere else in BSDA (I could be wrong..poor memory) to the effect that Linda was denied any of her programming musical or verbal by Danny and family at 3ABN."

The above comment is not 100 % accurate. The seperation agreement gave Linda ownereship of certain of her CDs. As to other material . . . . .?

This post has been edited by Observer: Jan 22 2007, 07:17 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 22 2007, 08:29 AM
Post #184

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 22 2007, 08:17 AM) [snapback]171641[/snapback]

Re: "It seems to me that there was a thread from somewhere else in BSDA (I could be wrong..poor memory) to the effect that Linda was denied any of her programming musical or verbal by Danny and family at 3ABN."

The above comment is not 100 % accurate. The seperation agreement gave Linda ownereship of certain of her CDs. As to other material . . . . .?

If you will check her website page, http://www.lindashelton.org/music.html, you will see that she received and is selling the actual CDs which featured her... not only her solo CDs, but also the ones from the past which she and Danny made together.

However, it is my understanding that she did NOT receive the copyrights nor the masters from which she could have new CDs made that would carry her own mnistry imprint rather than the 3abn copyright and "reorder" information. I am also quite sure that she did not receive any of the video masters which featured her... but someone else with more direct information will need to confirm this.

So what did she really receive? Things that must twist the blade every time she looks at the supply and especially when she fills and ships an order. Things that retain an unbreakable "chain" to 3abn, since she is not free to hold the masters and the copyright in her own name.... even though the copyright owner has erased her out of his life. This must continue to be a very heartwrenching burden for her to bear.

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Jan 22 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #185

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

If this is true, this is a very common/standard practice within the music industry--secular and Gospel/Christian--that the label retain the master tapes to the recordings and the copyrights to songs that she did not write or have publishing rights to.

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 22 2007, 09:29 AM) [snapback]171648[/snapback]

If you will check her website page, http://www.lindashelton.org/music.html, you will see that she received and is selling the actual CDs which featured her... not only her solo CDs, but also the ones from the past which she and Danny made together.

However, it is my understanding that she did NOT receive the copyrights nor the masters from which she could have new CDs made that would carry her own mnistry imprint rather than the 3abn copyright and "reorder" information. I am also quite sure that she did not receive any of the video masters which featured her... but someone else with more direct information will need to confirm this.

So what did she really receive? Things that must twist the blade every time she looks at the supply and especially when she fills and ships an order. Things that retain an unbreakable "chain" to 3abn, since she is not free to hold the masters and the copyright in her own name.... even though the copyright owner has erased her out of his life. This must continue to be a very heartwrenching burden for her to bear.

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 22 2007, 08:47 AM
Post #186

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

The Separation agreement gives Linda "the rights including the masters to the five musical CD projects that she has had a primary role in (two solo projects and three duet projects with Danny and Linda.)" I do not know about the copyrights but I would think the word "rights" in the above quoted agreement probably means copyrights.

I am just trying to keep things accurate because Danny likes to quote and disprove or cast doubt on anything he can that is said in order to question our honesty and accuracy. Then he uses this to distract from the things which have been fully documented as true.

This post has been edited by lurker: Jan 22 2007, 08:48 AM

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 22 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #187

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(lurker @ Jan 22 2007, 09:47 AM) [snapback]171652[/snapback]

The Separation agreement gives Linda "the rights including the masters to the five musical CD projects that she has had a primary role in (two solo projects and three duet projects with Danny and Linda.)" I do not know about the copyrights but I would think the word "rights" in the above quoted agreement probably means copyrights.

I am just trying to keep things accurate because Danny likes to quote and disprove or cast doubt on anything he can that is said in order to question our honesty and accuracy. Then he uses this to distract from the things which have been fully documented as true.

You are correct. Thank you for calling our attention to this. And I notice now that it also mentions the specific songs of hers on a video. See the contract at http://www.lindashelton.org/contract.html. This may mean then that she would have the legal right to have new CDs made with new labels... if she had the finances to do so. But in the meantime she has the old stock that is worthless to her unless she sells it as it is. So she is still caught in an unenviable position with the old stock.

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Jan 22 2007, 09:54 AM
Post #188

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

Thanks for the clarification.

QUOTE(lurker @ Jan 22 2007, 09:47 AM) [snapback]171652[/snapback]

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 22 2007, 10:13 AM) [snapback]171654[/snapback]

You are correct. Thank you for calling our attention to this. And I notice now that it also mentions the specific songs of hers on a video. See the contract at http://www.lindashelton.org/contract.html. This may mean then that she would have the legal right to have new CDs made with new labels... if she had the finances to do so. But in the meantime she has the old stock that is worthless to her unless she sells it as it is. So she is still caught in an unenviable position with the old stock.

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Denny
post Jan 22 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #189

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 28 2006, 04:20 PM) [snapback]166076[/snapback]

here in Alabama 250k gets you a really nice size house..... with a decent size pool.... and even some land, depending of course where you buy.....

Just as I thought I should see my flat and emigrate to the US anyway want to sell me a green card or have get married a special business arrangement? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Denny: Jan 22 2007, 10:13 AM

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 22 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #190

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Denny @ Jan 22 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]171658[/snapback]

Just as I thought I should see my flat and emigrate to the US anyway want to sell me a green card or have get married a special business arrangement? tongue.gif

Sorry Denny, already married, can't help you here. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 22 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #191

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Re: "here in Alabama 250k gets you a really nice size house..... with a decent size pool.... and even some land, depending of course where you buy....."

Where I live, 250 K could purchase you a small, but nice condo. But, then you would have to pay a monthly condo fee.

If you wanted a seperate home, no way. In the central area, 250 K might purchase you an older home needing repairs in a neighbourhood that was starating to run-down. If you were willing to go 20 - 40 miles out, you might be able to purchase a home ten years old, in a reasonable neighbourhood.

As to a pool, etc, no way!

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 22 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #192

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 22 2007, 09:39 AM) [snapback]171667[/snapback]

Re: "here in Alabama 250k gets you a really nice size house..... with a decent size pool.... and even some land, depending of course where you buy....."

Where I live, 250 K could purchase you a small, but nice condo. But, then you would have to pay a monthly condo fee.

If you wanted a seperate home, no way. In the central area, 250 K might purchase you an older home needing repairs in a neighbourhood that was starating to run-down. If you were willing to go 20 - 40 miles out, you might be able to purchase a home ten years old, in a reasonable neighbourhood.

As to a pool, etc, no way!

"Joe" stopped in long enough to leave his rebuking sermon, but not to answer these questions. Doesn't that seem odd? dunno.gif Does he not care about sin?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 22 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #193

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 22 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]171701[/snapback]

"Joe" stopped in long enough to leave his rebuking sermon, but not to answer these questions. Doesn't that seem odd? dunno.gif Does he not care about sin?

Well such a heart you have! I will give you a miracle story, if you haven't alreay read it or maybe part of the publishing, it reads:
"What a joy to find you on my cable channel 19 in Sacramento. Your Bible truths lift me up form this dark world and give me hope for a brighter future! You're the Best!"
Miracles that God is working through His Ministry 3ABN.

Hum, do you have any such thing you would like to share sonshineonme? Something positive is always up lifting to the lost and perishing world whom might be reading this site.

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 22 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #194

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 22 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]171729[/snapback]

Well such a heart you have! I will give you a miracle story, if you haven't alreay read it or maybe part of the publishing, it reads:
"What a joy to find you on my cable channel 19 in Sacramento. Your Bible truths lift me up form this dark world and give me hope for a brighter future! You're the Best!"
Miracles that God is working through His Ministry 3ABN.

Shame on you for claiming miracles of God's saving power as credit towards justifying Dan Shelton's despicable behavior!

Remember, God can use asses!

Although Dan claims 3ABN as his "baby," we are not willing to equate 3ABN with Dan Shelton himself. Much of the programmin on 3ABN is produced independently of Dan and could easily be shown through other channels as well. (And some of it is.)

As for Linda -- I trust no one is claiming perfection for her. If she didn't always react in the most Christ-like way under provocation, it does nothing to excuse the behavior of Dan Shelton since the divorce.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 22 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #195

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 22 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]171736[/snapback]

Shame on you for claiming miracles of God's saving power as credit towards justifying Dan Shelton's despicable behavior!

Remember, God can use asses!

Although Dan claims 3ABN as his "baby," we are not willing to equate 3ABN with Dan Shelton himself. Much of the programmin on 3ABN is produced independently of Dan and could easily be shown through other channels as well. (And some of it is.)

As for Linda -- I trust no one is claiming perfection for her. If she didn't always react in the most Christ-like way under provocation, it does nothing to excuse the behavior of Dan Shelton since the divorce.

Thank you Inga, you took the words right from my mouth!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church