Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11914&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:44:32 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Questions For Joe Smith, for starters: "mansion" & "huge pool"
roxe
post Jan 22 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #196

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 22 2007, 02:49 PM) [snapback]171736[/snapback]

Remember, God can use asses!

thanks for reminding me of that story! rofl1.gif

i've been thinking for several weeks now about Nebuchadnezzar's testimony in Daniel 4... talking about how God uses the "basest of men" to be leaders of nations...

"basest of men"... the worst ones possible... the most despicable...

hmmm....

is it possible that could include leadership of other entities besides nations??

dunno.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 23 2007, 01:34 AM
Post #197

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(roxe @ Jan 23 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]171801[/snapback]

"basest of men"... the worst ones possible... the most despicable...

hmmm....

is it possible that could include leadership of other entities besides nations??

dunno.gif

I've been wondering about Daniel 4 also. Nebuchadnezzar's initial warning and his refusal to apply it to himself, resulted in him "being driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles feathers and his nails like birds' claws". Dan.4:33

Such a pity that some people think this could not apply to them.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 24 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #198

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Ozzie @ Jan 23 2007, 01:34 AM) [snapback]171825[/snapback]

I've been wondering about Daniel 4 also. Nebuchadnezzar's initial warning and his refusal to apply it to himself, resulted in him "being driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles feathers and his nails like birds' claws". Dan.4:33

Such a pity that some people think this could not apply to them.

Looks like Joe is gone. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 24 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #199

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 24 2007, 11:30 PM) [snapback]172249[/snapback]

Looks like Joe is gone. sad.gif

Do you expect he will reeappear in an early resurrection?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 24 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #200

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 24 2007, 09:22 PM) [snapback]172359[/snapback]

roflmao.gif
well, not unless he suddenly becomes 'unbanned'! He was the one that asked to be "removed" from this place. yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 25 2007, 06:49 AM
Post #201

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 12:22 AM) [snapback]172359[/snapback]

Or perhaps a reincarnation? Different computer, different IP number, different identity...OH, NO, doh.gif NOW THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO DO IT! roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

Sister

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 25 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #202

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 25 2007, 06:49 AM) [snapback]172386[/snapback]

Or perhaps a reincarnation? Different computer, different IP number, different identity...OH, NO, doh.gif NOW THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO DO IT! roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

Sister

Maybe he and Pickle will be reincarnated and come back together....P-I-C-K-L-E WHERE ARE YOU wave.gif

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 25 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #203

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 25 2007, 07:51 PM) [snapback]172625[/snapback]

Maybe he and Pickle will be reincarnated and come back together....P-I-C-K-L-E WHERE ARE YOU wave.gif

Made too many assumptions do you suppose WWJD? Maybe the statement from ASI opened his eyes a little bit. or realizes he is "in a pickle?"

What do you think the "Linda Team" would say IF the NAD were to make a pro ASI and 3abn statement? Do you think then.. they would discredit the "Church " just as they did ASI ?
... we shall see.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 25 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #204

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]172683[/snapback]

Made too many assumptions do you suppose WWJD? Maybe the statement from ASI opened his eyes a little bit. or realizes he is "in a pickle?"

What do you think the "Linda Team" would say IF the NAD were to make a pro ASI and 3abn statement? Do you think then.. they would discredit the "Church " just as they did ASI ?
... we shall see.

nopity.gif (Found it)
ASI discredited themselves in their cowardly way of backing out of something they knew all to well was going to be much more then this ugly divorce and remarriage issue. Why do you think Danny had to hurry and get it on the 3abn site and "explain" it thru HIS eyes what it's all really about?? Because he has so many brainwashed listeners that will just take his word for things (as usual) and not do their own checking on the facts. He will do anythig to cause confusion (sound familiar?) and try to keep those dollars coming in....You can say all that you want, but the emails and facts are out there, the correspondence is out there, people will read it and understand, and you all will be left (once again) looking very decietful and petty. You are beating this drum a little too long and hard and only showing just how completely ingorant you really are. Why don't you do a little reseach of your own and replace some of the brainwashing you have going on in your head.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 25 2007, 11:04 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 25 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #205

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 09:48 PM) [snapback]172683[/snapback]

What do you think the "Linda Team" would say IF the NAD were to make a pro ASI and 3abn statement? Do you think then.. They would discredit the "Church " just as they did ASI ?
... we shall see.

No, a Statement will not convince me. However, such a statement would not surprise me either. The church needs to be cleansed too. They better be very careful when making such a statement. Their characters will be in question too.

Nothing will convince me to believe otherwise, except solid proof (pictures) of Linda committing adultery! They can't do that, because Danny has said himself that there was NO ADULTERY! But, then again, he has been quite the master at lies.

A questionable statement from the NAD will not budge my opinion one iota. I noticed your “IF” word. Isn’t that what Satan used in tempting Jesus Christ?

If a statement, as you suggest, is forthcoming, it should be challenged to the furthest extent. It will blow this mess wide open. The Review will be bombarded with comments. It will bring this mess right to the forefront, right where it should be, IF this non-existent letter should ever be written.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 25 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #206

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

A statement? What exactly is a statement worth? The price of the paper?

It might be as truthful as "I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky..."

roflmao.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 27 2007, 05:03 AM
Post #207

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 26 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]172704[/snapback]

A statement? What exactly is a statement worth? The price of the paper?

It might be as truthful as "I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky..."

roflmao.gif

And won't it make as much news as the statement "I did not have sex with THAT woman", when the secular media get on to what is happening at 3ABN. They'll have a field day. Interesting days ahead and a lot of hurt for bewildered people who actually trust DS! wow.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church