Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11938&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:42:15 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Was Linda Innocent?
Clay
post Dec 31 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #61

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Lee @ Dec 31 2006, 01:51 PM) [snapback]166777[/snapback]

FHB--sounds like you are the winner on this one! thankyou.gif

Lee, whateva..... and let's not push it.... no.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Dec 31 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #62

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 31 2006, 10:31 AM) [snapback]166722[/snapback]

But I failed because I feared Mr. Danny Shelton.

Johann, recognize it for the trap that it was. If the private investigators followed you to Springfield, they were already waiting for you with cameras in hand. You had told people, in advance, that you would be attending.

Remember John Huss:

"The Council of Constance was convened in 1414, and he was summoned before it, to answer to the charges brought against him, having been promised the safe conduct, or passport of the Emperor Sigismond. But the Emperor proved false to his word, and the council was determined to condemn him."

John Huss had been condemned long before he arrived at Constance. And the same is true for you and Dr. Abrahamsen.

Johann, you were simply visiting Satan's Playground, and did not know it. You were ambushed by surprise, but that is not the same as fear.

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Dec 31 2006, 05:30 PM

+Quote Post
Lee
post Dec 31 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Sorry Clay--I just couldn't help myself. I love the emoticons here and wanted to use a silly one....many apologies!! oops.gif

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Dec 31 2006, 06:43 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

I just wish they had sound. That would be really cool!

QUOTE(Lee @ Dec 31 2006, 06:31 PM) [snapback]166827[/snapback]

Sorry Clay--I just couldn't help myself. I love the emoticons here and wanted to use a silly one....many apologies!! oops.gif

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 31 2006, 07:00 PM
Post #65

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

Johann:
But I failed because I feared Mr. Danny Shelton.
QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Dec 31 2006, 06:30 PM) [snapback]166826[/snapback]

Johann, recognize it for the trap that it was. If the private investigators followed you to Springfield, they were already waiting for you with cameras in hand. You had told people, in advance, that you would be attending.

I was just talking to someone earlier who said some kinda physical ruckus taking place at the campmeeting in may May 2004, so I went to look up what I could find, and just got done reading he said, he said, and he said about this. Interestingly enough they all go together in a weird kinda disjointed manner...

Johann do you disagree about anything in the other two accounts, like in did you really grab Walt's shirt and start shaking him? Sorry I do know you've written more, but I'm still searching for all your updates and additions to what happened that weekend...

Date a few weeks after the May 2004 Campmeeting
THE STORY OF LINDA SHELTON
By Johann Thorvaldsson

Former 3ABN liaison for Europe

It is a fact that Linda Shelton has been fired - and Danny Shelton has told his version of events to the World audience. He warned us not to listen to rumors, so what are the facts of this heart- breaking experience? Unfortunately Linda Shelton has been judged and dismissed from the establishment she loved and helped build up - on the basis of rumors. Facts that have been twisted, embroidered and presented as real. This is quite a complicated matter. A few weeks ago I was in Southern Illinois, wanting to attend the camp meeting at 3ABN, together with a Norwegian medical doctor - the one Linda has been accused of committing spiritual adultery with. We went there in an attempt to clear up misunderstandings, all caused because my wife and I introduced this doctor to Danny and Linda Shelton. This doctor is also the head elder of the most flourishing conservative SDA church in Norway - and has for several years been a financial supporter of 3ABN. Some of the problems were caused because the 3ABN archives had misspelled the name of this supporter, so Danny was convinced he was an impostor. Later Danny has named him a devil, a demon, or evil spirit, or bad counselor - like he did during the transmission to the whole world on Thursday evening at Camp Meeting. Also during that meeting we were requested to leave the premises of 3ABN, and if we ever showed up again at the meetings the police would be requested to remove us as trespassing private property - and this at meetings where all are invited.

To: [Removed by GM.]
Subject: Re: 3abn
Date: [Removed by GM.]
Dear [Removed by GM.], GM = Gregory Matthews who says he posts here as "Observer"
At camp meeting time (the end of May), we also had a board meeting. On Friday night of camp meeting, the doctor and Johann (our European representative before this all developed) came and sat in the back row. Danny was very uncomfortable with them there, fearful they would make a scene on international television. He asked us to ask them to leave. They refused. They walked out just as the meeting was ending. I and some other people went out after them. When we got outside, Johann grabbed me by the shirt and started to shake me in anger. When other bigger people came to my support, he calmed down, and we all talked together for a half hour or so - I am not sure of the total time. In the meantime, Mark Finley spoke with the doctor. I joined them for a few minutes. While I was with Mark and the doctor, something was said that upset Johann, and he and the doctor left, angry and fast, spinning dirt as they left. Because they had begun to hand out papers of a proposed article they were planning to submit to the local newspaper discrediting 3ABN, we warned them not to come back.

The next day, Sabbath, we got hold of Johann by phone and he agreed to meet with us at a park and talk things out. The doctor was also invited, but he said he had said all he had to say the night before, and refused to come. We spent an hour or two with Johann, going over all of the events until then. Finally, I took him to the hotel where they were staying. We sat in the car and talked for some time. At that time he confessed to me that maybe he was wrong in supporting Linda. We had prayer and parted. The three of them left and returned to Springfield shortly after that.

Linda did not come to the board meeting on Sunday morning. She sent a letter instead. The board considered her letter carefully in light of all that had gone on, and unanimously agreed that she could no longer serve the ministry under these conditions, nor continue to serve on the board. (We have since been accused of refusing to let the doctor and Johann represent her at the board. No such request was ever made, either by voice or by pen.)

June 20, 200 First Letter from Dr Arild Abrahamsen

Rumors of Linda's so-called "affair" were flying throughout the churches and the General Conference in May of 2004, rumors which were begun by her husband. It was communicated to me that Linda was going to be fired at the Board meeting, which would occur in May, following the 3ABN camp meeting. Johann and I decided to go to the camp meeting and talk to the Board members and tell them the truth about the situation. When we walked into the 3ABN building we were surrounded by about 10 people. One person stood directly behind me for the entire service. Walt Thompson and Nick Miller (3ABN's attorney) asked us to leave. We stayed until nearly the end of the service. (At this camp meeting an announcement was made regarding Linda. There were tearful appeals by Danny, which raised a record-breaking amount of money for 3ABN. Danny also claims that an additional two million dollars was raised the year of their divorce.) When Johann and I went to the door, once again we were followed by a small crowd of people. I spoke to Mark Finley about the situation at length in the parking lot. John Lomacang tried to stop the conversation. He said 'It is not good for you to talk to him alone.' What was he afraid of? He was standing with me when Danny drove up and said that if I returned to camp meeting I would be arrested and thrown in jail. He had already talked to the Sheriff. I decided to not return, as it was Mark Finley's suggestion to avoid the possibility of disrupting the camp meeting for all of the people attending. Linda was staying in her daughter's apartment in Springfield, so we drove there on Saturday to stay in a hotel for the weekend. During this weekend we were followed by three private investigators all the time. What kind of actions was that, for a man that REALLY wanted to save his marriage?

smile.gif

Aletheia

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 31 2006, 07:47 PM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Dec 31 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]166827[/snapback]

not a problem Lee.... we're cool.... spoton.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 31 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #67

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

"My people are destryed for a lack of knowledge"(and I am adding common sense)...................

Well I am in agreement with FHB.

There is no way one side is totally innocent here, or that she is not knowledgable and equally accountable for what happened at 3ABN, and is happenin' at 3ABN, if what people are saying here is even true. Where is her voice right now?

So you didn't read the agreement she signed not to talk about any of this situation?
And I'd like to know if Linda was so cowed and intimidated, how she suddenly got the courage to stand up to the whole 3ABN board because of this non-important Doctor, and get herself fired, when all this alleged abuse and deception and sin allegedly going on against others could never get a peep out of her mouth? And going by what her defenders here say, still doesn't.

Here is where the alck of common sense comes in..............Did it not ever occur to you that the events of the board meeting with Linda have been one sided. She hasn't said a word, she can't. it is Danny Thompson, Lomacang, etc. who are relating that Linda "refused" to them to give up an adulterous relationship, therefore they had no choice than the action they took. All Linda can and has answered is that she was never unfaithful in her marriage. You dont' know her version of what happened in those board and "counselling" session. Now you and FHB talking about things being one sided. You both are skeptical based on "one sided" information. Danny told you she was guilty of "spiritual" adultery!! Linda has yet to say a word. Come on people!!! doh.gif

And If she's so scared of Danny, that she agreed to a divorce which she got shafted on and cheated out of what was rightfully hers, then how did she morph into this woman who is suddenly able to sue danny Shelton in a civil court of Law in Illinois?

...never mind, it's useless......It is evident you have been living in a world what ths sky is some other color than blue. I am not trying to be mean, but it is as if you are really discounting or failed to comprehend. everything you have read here.
It doesn't compute!

not suprised...

Nor do I know what list of questions, or discrepensies, you are referring to...

You asked:"Tell us how Danny's crocodile tears allegedly over wanting to save his marriage and his claiming to not want a divorce computes with his filing for a quickie divorce in Guam."

I suggest if you can answer that same question about Linda, you'll know.

It takes 2 to get a quickie "uncontested" divorce in Guam...

I think Linda's subsequesntly filing to contest this divorce says something. I also think that fact that Danny marry Brandy in a "quickie" marriage on the 3ABN set within the next day or two after the judgement, and the ink was still wet, says something also. Once again. It is not trying to proclaim Linda innocent, but looking at Danny most public actions during this unfortunate situation.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Dec 31 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #68

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 31 2006, 12:49 PM) [snapback]166750[/snapback]

Well I am in agreement with FHB.

There is no way one side is totally innocent here, or that she is not knowledgable and equally accountable for what happened at 3ABN, and is happenin' at 3ABN, if what people are saying here is even true. Where is her voice right now?

And I'd like to know if Linda was so cowed and intimidated, how she suddenly got the courage to stand up to the whole 3ABN board because of this non-important Doctor, and get herself fired, when all this alleged abuse and deception and sin allegedly going on against others could never get a peep out of her mouth? And going by what her defenders here say, still doesn't.

And If she's so scared of Danny, that she agreed to a divorce which she got shafted on and cheated out of what was rightfully hers, then how did she morph into this woman who is suddenly able to sue danny Shelton in a civil court of Law in Illinois?

It doesn't compute.

It doesn't compute because you've left out one BIG piece to this equation. That part of the equation has several elements: surprise, shock, and denial, but most of all, belief in 3ABN as God's ministry.

The following is completely from my understanding, having pieced details together, some of which comes, however, more directly from Linda (but she might differ with this analysis), and some has been gleaned from phone conversations and emails with others at 3ABN, including Danny and Thompson. I do not, however, speak for Linda. Just so that's clear.

It is my understanding that Linda was surprised at the turn of the tide which led to her divorce. It might be said that any marriage will crumble slowly and have warning signs near the end that the end is near, but Linda appears to have either ignored them or missed them altogether. When it came down to, in her mind, a choice between supporting her husband or supporting her son, she was shocked that she would even be faced with such a choice. She felt obligated, before God, to help her son, but also responsible to her husband. As a result, and because this predicament had come so quickly to her that she didn't really have time to think and to plan a better course, she tried to continue helping her son while pacifying Danny--even if that meant doing some things discretely to prevent offending him. What she didn't realize was that Danny already had the bee in his bonnet to divorce her, and therefore would find any excuse, and actively search for such, to justify it. She was, as has been mentioned, a trusting type. Danny betrayed that trust and abused her loyalty.

When divorce was inevitable, and she really felt that her son needed her and gave him first priority, she wanted to settle things in a matter which would not cast such a shadow upon the ministry she helped to found. She was royally mistreated, but she did not wish to damage God's cause by raising her voice against His ministry. Her trust in God, and that He was working through the ministry of 3ABN, was so strong, that she was willing to let the abuse go unanswered, rather than to mount a divisive legal defense. This was admirable, albeit ignorant. I don't think she, even then, was able to see Danny's true colors, nor did she foresee what lay ahead.

Was Linda innocent of the charges of adultery? Certainly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that Danny was hungry for a new marriage partner: 1) He would not need to prove anything against Linda if he simply wanted to divorce, only if he wanted to remarry; 2) He bugged her home, had private investigators chase her everywhere, illegally collected evidence to be used against her; 3) He made only a pretense of marriage counselling (for the public eye), and did not truly desire reconciliation; 4) He could only be satisfied with completing the divorce as soon as possible, going all the way to Guam to secure it; and 5) He told many people about all of Linda's "evils" in an attempt to make himself appear justified in these actions.

Now, put two and two together. If Danny was so interested in making the switch, and apparently would stop at nothing to clear himself for it, there can be no doubt but that absolutely no evidence exists that would show Linda guilty. If such did exist, Danny would have made capital of the matter long before this. This is why Danny has trumped up this false charge of "spiritual adultery." Such is not, nor ever has been, grounds for divorce. And, as has been pointed out already, such is not provable.

Whether or not Linda fights back is irrelevant with respect to her guilt or innocence. She, like anyone, can choose whether or not to fight. Consider this, for a moment: If you were emotionally drained from having just lost your husband, your career, your ministry, your future, and all of your friends (because Danny forbade anyone from speaking again with her), would you have the energy to put up a fight? I'm sure some of you would have been angered to the point of action, but that was not her personality. She was very discouraged. It was a very trying time. Above all, she was concerned for God's honor, and she did not want to injure His cause needlessly. I think she signed the "silence agreement" because she felt it was in the best interest of the ministry anyway. She knew, at that point, that those who put the document in her hands did not have her best interest in mind. But she looked beyond that, to something not even they were seeing.

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 31 2006, 09:26 PM
Post #69

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 31 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]166834[/snapback]

"My people are destryed for a lack of knowledge"(and I am adding common sense)...................

Wow! You have the makings of a true Internet Psychiatrist. I just gained a new self appointed internet psychiatrist this morning, and in only her second session with me she was able to diagnose me as having a learning disability, and give me her prognosis. One can never have enough Internet psychatrists, or diagnosis, I always say...

Aletheia:Where is her voice right now?
Princess Di :So you didn't read the agreement she signed not to talk about any of this situation?

I read it. Here it is: http://www.lindashelton.org/contract.html It was my understanding it was only good during the 24 mos that Linda was recieving payments. That ended this month.

But what do I know, I am not a lawyer cute.gif

I would like to know for sure...

IS THERE A LAWYER IN THE HOUSE?!?

~ Aletheia

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Dec 31 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]166843[/snapback]

It doesn't compute because you've left out one BIG piece to this equation. That part of the equation has several elements: surprise, shock, and denial, but most of all, belief in 3ABN as God's ministry.

The following is completely from my understanding, having pieced details together, some of which comes, however, more directly from Linda (but she might differ with this analysis), and some has been gleaned from phone conversations and emails with others at 3ABN, including Danny and Thompson. I do not, however, speak for Linda. Just so that's clear.

It is my understanding that Linda was surprised at the turn of the tide which led to her divorce. It might be said that any marriage will crumble slowly and have warning signs near the end that the end is near, but Linda appears to have either ignored them or missed them altogether. When it came down to, in her mind, a choice between supporting her husband or supporting her son, she was shocked that she would even be faced with such a choice. She felt obligated, before God, to help her son, but also responsible to her husband. As a result, and because this predicament had come so quickly to her that she didn't really have time to think and to plan a better course, she tried to continue helping her son while pacifying Danny--even if that meant doing some things discretely to prevent offending him. What she didn't realize was that Danny already had the bee in his bonnet to divorce her, and therefore would find any excuse, and actively search for such, to justify it. She was, as has been mentioned, a trusting type. Danny betrayed that trust and abused her loyalty.

When divorce was inevitable, and she really felt that her son needed her and gave him first priority, she wanted to settle things in a matter which would not cast such a shadow upon the ministry she helped to found. She was royally mistreated, but she did not wish to damage God's cause by raising her voice against His ministry. Her trust in God, and that He was working through the ministry of 3ABN, was so strong, that she was willing to let the abuse go unanswered, rather than to mount a divisive legal defense. This was admirable, albeit ignorant. I don't think she, even then, was able to see Danny's true colors, nor did she foresee what lay ahead.

Was Linda innocent of the charges of adultery? Certainly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that Danny was hungry for a new marriage partner: 1) He would not need to prove anything against Linda if he simply wanted to divorce, only if he wanted to remarry; 2) He bugged her home, had private investigators chase her everywhere, illegally collected evidence to be used against her; 3) He made only a pretense of marriage counselling (for the public eye), and did not truly desire reconciliation; 4) He could only be satisfied with completing the divorce as soon as possible, going all the way to Guam to secure it; and 5) He told many people about all of Linda's "evils" in an attempt to make himself appear justified in these actions.

Now, put two and two together. If Danny was so interested in making the switch, and apparently would stop at nothing to clear himself for it, there can be no doubt but that absolutely no evidence exists that would show Linda guilty. If such did exist, Danny would have made capital of the matter long before this. This is why Danny has trumped up this false charge of "spiritual adultery." Such is not, nor ever has been, grounds for divorce. And, as has been pointed out already, such is not provable.

Whether or not Linda fights back is irrelevant with respect to her guilt or innocence. She, like anyone, can choose whether or not to fight. Consider this, for a moment: If you were emotionally drained from having just lost your husband, your career, your ministry, your future, and all of your friends (because Danny forbade anyone from speaking again with her), would you have the energy to put up a fight? I'm sure some of you would have been angered to the point of action, but that was not her personality. She was very discouraged. It was a very trying time. Above all, she was concerned for God's honor, and she did not want to injure His cause needlessly. I think she signed the "silence agreement" because she felt it was in the best interest of the ministry anyway. She knew, at that point, that those who put the document in her hands did not have her best interest in mind. But she looked beyond that, to something not even they were seeing.

hmmmm.... Thanks.

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 1 2007, 02:00 AM
Post #70

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Observer @ Dec 31 2006, 02:52 PM) [snapback]166778[/snapback]

Linda has had very painful growth. Some of us have watched her grow. But, that does not mean that we have to share the details with every person who wants to know them.

Indeed.

As I observed very early in this saga, we grow through difficulties and trials. I'm sure that Linda has grown in ways that would never have been possible in her previous role at 3ABN.

In His mercy, God allowed her to be cast out so that she might be separated from the mess while she grew to greater Christian maturity during her walk through the dark valley.

For some of us, her front-porch devotional talks seemed to be a little too "sweet" at times. She seemed to be speaking from the vantage point of a media princess. Little did we know what she was dealing with behind the scenes. If we had known, her words would have had a greater impact.

When Linda ministers again, all will know that she speaks from hard experience -- that she has learned to trust when she could not see, when her path led through adversity.

May our gracious God continue to be close to her even when she again steps into the limelight that she left behind four years ago. It is much more difficult to be faithful in the high places than the low ..

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Jan 1 2007, 05:08 AM
Post #71

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

and in adding common sense, this wouldn't have happened to a sista...btjm...MOVING ON!!! wave.gif

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 1 2007, 10:38 AM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(HUGGINS130 @ Jan 1 2007, 06:08 AM) [snapback]166886[/snapback]

and in adding common sense, this wouldn't have happened to a sista...btjm...MOVING ON!!!

yes.gif
Prolly not.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 1 2007, 10:51 AM
Post #73

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 31 2006, 09:26 PM) [snapback]166845[/snapback]

Wow! You have the makings of a true Internet Psychiatrist. I just gained a new self appointed internet psychiatrist this morning, and in only her second session with me she was able to diagnose me as having a learning disability, and give me her prognosis. One can never have enough Internet psychatrists, or diagnosis, I always say...
I read it. Here it is: http://www.lindashelton.org/contract.html It was my understanding it was only good during the 24 mos that Linda was recieving payments. That ended this month.

But what do I know, I am not a lawyer cute.gif

I would like to know for sure...
IS THERE A LAWYER IN THE HOUSE?!?

~ Aletheia
hmmmm.... Thanks.

Aletheia..... let's not push it okay.... comments are welcome, comments dripping with sarcasm will be deleted or edited...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 1 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #74

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 1 2007, 11:51 AM) [snapback]166907[/snapback]

Aletheia..... let's not push it okay.... comments are welcome, comments dripping with sarcasm will be deleted or edited...

Ok. sorry. That's a weakness of mine. I was trying to be funny.
guess it wasn't.

But I really do want to know if there is a member here, who is also a lawyer, who can verify if the contract is only binding for those 24 mos, or is binding indefinately???

http://www.lindashelton.org/contract.html

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 1 2007, 11:44 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 1 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #75

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 31 2006, 02:06 PM) [snapback]166757[/snapback]

It takes 2 to get a quickie "uncontested" divorce in Guam...

Actually it doesn't; the papers are filed after a 7 day stay in Guam by one of the parties. If that party declares an intent to be a resident of Guam "in good faith" then after 90 days he will be considered a resident of Guam...even though he does not have to actually remain in guam for those 90 days that establishes residency. Once he is deemed a resident, he will be granted the divorce even if his spouse doesnt sign the papers; the judge will sign the papers on her behalf, whether she was willing to sign or not.

It takes one to get a divorce in guam... not two.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church