Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11960&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:45:46 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tommy "retires"
Pickle
post Jan 1 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

Someone told me they're getting a copy of this program sent to me. In the meantime, I would really appreciate it if someone could transcribe from a recording the actual comments Danny made about the reasons why Tommy was retiring, and send post them or PM or email them to me.

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SandyColorado
post Jan 1 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 599

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 1 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]166992[/snapback]

Someone told me they're getting a copy of this program sent to me. In the meantime, I would really appreciate it if someone could transcribe from a recording the actual comments Danny made about the reasons why Tommy was retiring, and send post them or PM or email them to me.

Thanks.

I saw the program myself, this afternoon. Danny said early on in the program that he has asked Tommy to be there for the special program. He then said that Tommy will turn retirement age in March, and was having problems with stress and high colesterol. He had been to Black Hills 3 years ago, and the problems had returned. Apparently he had one heart attack, and was "hours away from another one" and had a stint put in.

Danny also said that the programs in the last 2 1/2 years had gotten better.

The people who gave testimonials about Tommy were" Larry Ewing (Accountant), Dee Hilderbrand, C.A Murray and Mollie. They all think he was wonderful. Dee mentioned that he was a mentor to her.

It was an intereting program.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 1 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

I guess I should have tuned into 3ABN more often than I did today.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 1 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(SandyColorado @ Jan 1 2007, 06:56 PM) [snapback]167000[/snapback]

I saw the program myself, this afternoon. Danny said early on in the program that he has asked Tommy to be there for the special program. He then said that Tommy will turn retirement age in March, and was having problems with stress and high colesterol. He had been to Black Hills 3 years ago, and the problems had returned. Apparently he had one heart attack, and was "hours away from another one" and had a stint put in.

Danny also said that the programs in the last 2 1/2 years had gotten better.

Did he specifically say that Tommy's trouble was due to job-related stress at 3ABN, or did he hint at anything like that?

Why in the world would he slam his allegedly adultery-committing ex-wife in this way by saying that an alleged child molestor had improved things so wonderfully? Was this just for spite?

Would various ministries that have had their programs axed by Tommy be of the same opinion that the programs have improved? I only ask that because a ministry that currently broadcasts on 3ABN wondered about that kind of thing months ago before all this recent stuff about Tommy came out.

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Jan 1 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #20

Group:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 1 2007, 04:34 PM) [snapback]166964[/snapback]

Skyhook,

No, I wasn't being facetious. I was dead serious. You are highly delusional my friend? If you can make Danny's statement say what you claim it says.... you need to join up with David Copperfield, the master illusionist.

Hi Joe.

What the quote in question said was that Tommy was retiring because of health problems caused by stress related to his duties at 3ABN. Correct? If that were really the case, why did a Shelton family member write the following: How am I suppose to know what you are talking about? It is common knowledge that Tommy has had 2 near death experiences with his heart, even Linda knows about that. So do you and Gailon, as you both are the investigators. You also know he had these health issues before any of your allogations were made. You wanted him out of 3ABN, now he's out. Why not let the official authorities handle it now? If you have evidence, turn it over to them. If it's true, they will get to the bottom of it.

Now Joe, if you are who Gailon thinks you are, there is a possibility that you might know about this email from this concerned Shelton family member. And if that be so, then it is absolutely certain that you know full well that when Danny referred to stress from duties at 3ABN, he really meant stress coming from new and old revelations of allegations of child molestation from Virginia and Illinois.

You see, there are only two ways to take Danny's words, if that is really what he said. (I would be overjoyed for someone to tell me that that is not what he said.)
  • Danny was lying through his teeth when he said that Tommy was having health problems because of on-the-job stress, since he full well knew that the stress was coming from another source.
  • Danny was saying that part of Tommy's 3ABN duties was creating allegations of child molestation in Virginia and Illinois while pastoring non-Adventist churches while not being employed by 3ABN.
Joe, do you see any other possibilities? If you can't think of any other possibilities, which of these two choices do you prefer?
See if you can get a signed affidavit that, unlike what Gailon says happened in the 1990's, Tommy has not received and is not going to be receiving any compensation whatsoever.
You have got to be kidding! Why would I give you anything else so you can TWIST and TURN it to suit your own agenda, like you did the previous statement...I might have accepted it if you had said it was, facetiously said. But, you didn't! You said you were serious! Unbelievable!

Okay, I answered your questions and/or addressed your concerns. Could you be so kind as to return the favor?
  • How much is Danny's house currently appraised for?
  • How much more than the appraised value did Danny pay Linda for her half?
  • How much is the oustanding loan, and how did that affect Danny's payment to Linda?

Again, why would I give you anything else to turn against Danny and 3ABN, as I am obviously for them, and you, by your posting, are against them.. Joe
Thanks in advance for your answers.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 1 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #21

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

...why would I give you anything else to turn against Danny and 3ABN, as I am obviously for them, and you, by your posting, are against them..

Before you bring your oh so (self) righteous indignation to bear on another thread, perhaps you should ask a very similar question to yourself..."why should any give you anything to turn FOR Danny and 3ABN"...seeing you've come in here all inquisitorial and stuff...and seeing, in light of your admission here, you have already picked a side to believe no matter how much evidence against that side is presented...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 1 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
You are highly delusional my friend? If you can make Danny's statement say what you claim it says....

So are you agreeing with the previous poster that Danny did say that Tommy's stress was job-related when it most certainly is not? That's definitely not good.

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
How am I suppose to know what you are talking about?

Because if you're ****** like Gailon thinks you are, then I would think you'd know what your wife wrote, that's why.

[Name above edited out in order to avoid being accused of playing the name game.]

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
It is common knowledge that Tommy has had 2 near death experiences with his heart, even Linda knows about that.

First I've heard of that. But I do know that Roger Clem claimed in his 2004 letter to Tommy that Tommy suddenly has health problems like this when it all comes out, and then suddenly is better when everything has blown over.

I also know that people who truly are pedophiles and the like are highly manipulative.

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
Why not let the official authorities handle it now? If you have evidence, turn it over to them. If it's true, they will get to the bottom of it.

Joe, don't allow yourself to be diverted from the main issue. The main issue is Danny, not Tommy. According to Walt Thompson's information, Danny lied to him about the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations. If it wasn't for how Danny has handled all of this, we wouldn't be talking about Tommy.

Please inform us which authorities we are supposed to turn over the Danny Shelton fabrication and cover up allegations to.

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
You have got to be kidding! Why would I give you anything else ...

Refusal to provide any kind of tangible evidence to support statements made will be taken by many to be simply more evasion, stonewalling, and circumstantial evidence of corruption.

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
Again, why would I give you anything else to turn against Danny and 3ABN, as I am obviously for them, and you, by your posting, are against them.

I am not "against" 3ABN. I am for truth and against sin, lies, corruption, and evil. Is there no way to separate Danny and 3ABN from such? If you say there isn't, I beg to differ.

On December 29, you wrote:

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
We are just trying to get to the truth, right?

If you really meant this, then you would have no problem whatsoever answering the questions you are trying to avoid answering, namely, what Danny's house is currently appraised at, how much he actually paid Linda, and how much the outstanding loan affected that payment.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 1 2007, 11:29 PM

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 1 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #23

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

....and that's that in a nutshell.

Thoughts anyone?

Thoughts?

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 1 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #24

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(gardener @ Jan 1 2007, 01:54 PM) [snapback]166930[/snapback]

From what I understood from the program Tommy has been working in capacity of Production Manager for the past few years. Tommy was on the show also and after everyone gave their
testimony about how wonderful Tommy was they all gathered around him and gave him a plaque of his 11 years of service at 3ABN. He said he was going to go to Black Hills to get back to better health. Moses, Dee, Molly and someone else gave their testimony. I thought for a moment they were all going to gather around and sing kum by a (or how ever you spell it). ohmy.gif

These employees may have had no choice: Either pay homage to Danny's brother, or else.

I was reminded of this Bible story when I was reading the accounts of the "Tommy Shelton Retirement Program."

"A proclamation was issued calling upon all the officers of the kingdom to assemble at the dedication of the image, and at the sound of the musical instruments, to bow down and worship it. Should any fail to do this, they were immediately to be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

The appointed day has come, and the vast company is assembled, when word is brought to the king that the three Hebrews whom he has set over the province of Babylon have refused to worship the image. These are Daniel's three companions, who had been called by the king, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego...."

"As in the days of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, so in the closing period of earth's history the Lord will work mightily in behalf of those who stand steadfastly for the right"

Prophets and Kings, Page 513

Read the rest of the story here:

http://www.nisbett.com/reference2/sl/sl04.htm

Table of Contents here:

http://www.nisbett.com/reference2/contents.htm

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 1 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Joe, you asked why you should answer those questions about Danny's house. A simple reason why is that you'd want to save your own reputation. Consider how things look at present in these quotes from your previous posts:

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
I also know that she lives in a mansion herself... with a huge pool now...Again I was there when these things were happening.

Really? A mansion and a huge pool? You "know" that?

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
$200,000 buys a mansion compared to what I live in and ANY pool is huge compared to us who have none.

So mansion doesn't mean mansion, and huge doesn't mean huge after all.

And you were there?

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
Danny also told me about her pool.

Okay, then when you said you were there, you weren't talking about the house and pool.

How does Linda's house compare to Danny's as far as worth goes?

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
Also, $200,000.00 is nearly as much as Danny's house is worth...

So how much is Danny's house worth?

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
I am certain that the figure [the house's worth when it was first built, or its worth now?] was a high estimate of $400,000 from one of the other posts, not mine. Again I need to say the loan was not based upon only one salary of 50k per year, but two .... The value or current apprasial of the house is considerably more now than when it was built several years ago.

I am still wondering if you thus mean that his house now is worth $500,000 or $600,000, or whether you were trying to say that $400,000 might be a high estimate of what it is worth now. I asked you about this, and I don't think you've answered yet.

Either way we have a problem. Is a $200,000 house in a major city like Springfield worth almost as much as a $500,000 house or so in a rural area like around West Frankfort? Not at all.

How about a house that is worth only a "mere" $300,000 or $400,000, would that make Linda's $200,000 house be worth "nearly as much as Danny's"? Hardly.

So regardless of what you were really trying to say, I think your statement about her house being worth nearly as much as his cannot possibly be correct.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 1 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #26

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Pickle, why don't you just give it up. This guy is not going to answer your questions....and he has no obligation too.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 2 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #27

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 2 2007, 12:38 AM) [snapback]167062[/snapback]

Pickle, why don't you just give it up. This guy is not going to answer your questions....and he has no obligation too.

This door swings both ways... joe Smith (and FHB, and Aletheia, and Lee among others) came in questioning and demanding answers... and now he wants to get indignant when someone requires and answer of him? All posts are under glass and all things stated as fact can be examined. Joe stated things as facts and Pickle called him on them. While it is Joe's prerogative to not respond, it remains Pickle's prerogative to ask and it is the reader's prerogative to believe one or the other, both or neither.

The fact that joe ( and others) are falling back on recalcitrance and obfuscation when they are asked to explain something they fully expect all to accept as truth, sight unseen speaks volumes...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
roxe
post Jan 2 2007, 12:31 AM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 1 2007, 11:14 PM) [snapback]167064[/snapback]

The fact that joe ( and others) are falling back on recalcitrance and obfuscation when they are asked to explain something they fully expect all to accept as truth, sight unseen, speaks volumes... (added comma)

yep, got that right...

This post has been edited by roxe: Jan 2 2007, 01:40 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 2 2007, 07:29 AM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

This appears to be the place where Tommy is going:

You may watch Dick Nunez, BHHEC's Wellness Director, on 3ABN each day. He leads out on the Body & Spirit and Body & Spirit Aerobics programs. These exercise programs illustrate exercises ordinary people can do without the need for fancy equipment. 3ABN is a station that may be received with the appropriate satellite dish, and which also may be viewed live on the internet for free at 3ABN.ORG. Check the 3ABN Broadcast Schedule to see when you may view Body & Spirit online (high-speed internet connection needed).

http://www.bhhec.org/

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Chez
post Jan 2 2007, 10:28 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 2 2007, 08:29 AM) [snapback]167090[/snapback]

This appears to be the place where Tommy is going:
You may watch Dick Nunez, BHHEC's Wellness Director, on 3ABN each day. He leads out on the Body & Spirit and Body & Spirit Aerobics programs. These exercise programs illustrate exercises ordinary people can do without the need for fancy equipment. 3ABN is a station that may be received with the appropriate satellite dish, and which also may be viewed live on the internet for free at 3ABN.ORG. Check the 3ABN Broadcast Schedule to see when you may view Body & Spirit online (high-speed internet connection needed).

http://www.bhhec.org/

Has Tommy gotten help for his pedophilic activities and tendencies? Do they have psychologists or psychiatrists assigned to this wellness center?

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church