Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11960&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:45:50 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tommy "retires"
Ed White
post Jan 3 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #46

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group:
QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 3 2007, 08:47 AM) [snapback]167274[/snapback]

perhaps.... I would respectfully beg to differ given the children who have been harmed by pedophiles who have opted not to use man's solutions, but to pray.... which works right up until they molest the next child.....

Clay tell me three things that "man's solutions" might include? Does one of them come in a bottle? I submit to you that this sufferer there at 3ABN has probably tried the first three items on the list a number of times. He needs not a band-aid or talcum power this time around, he needs some lasting results so he could go back to this encampment & show & tell others that also have trouble telling the truth. Even be a missionary to his brothers & 3ABN board and sing that song “mending broken people” and know why he is singing it this time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 3 2007, 09:08 AM
Post #47

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Ed White @ Jan 3 2007, 09:06 AM) [snapback]167283[/snapback]

Clay tell me three things that "man's solutions" might include? Does one of them come in a bottle? I submit to you that this sufferer there at 3ABN has probably tried the first three items on the list a number of times. He needs not a band-aid or talcum power this time around, he needs some lasting results so he could go back to this encampment & show & tell others that also have trouble telling the truth. Even be a missionary to his brothers & 3ABN board and sing that song “mending broken people” and know why he is singing it this time.

Ed, I am opting not to tell you anything.... and I know of a couple of things that fall in the category of "man's solutions" that indeed would work...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Jan 3 2007, 09:21 AM
Post #48

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 339

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 3 2007, 10:08 AM) [snapback]167284[/snapback]

Ed, I am opting not to tell you anything.... and I know of a couple of things that fall in the category of "man's solutions" that indeed would work...

ouch

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 3 2007, 10:33 AM
Post #49

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Ed White @ Jan 3 2007, 10:06 AM) [snapback]167283[/snapback]

You have absolutely no evidence upon which to base your judgement that he can rightfully be called a "sufferer" or that he "has probably tried the first three items on the list a number of times". And it is as errant to judge a man better than he deserves as it is to judge him worse.

My information comes from sources very close to Tommy, and it indicates that he is quite content with his orientation and activity and has convinced himself that it is perfectly OK for a man to satisfy himself no matter what his desire may be. The very first "step" towards healing of any kind by any means is the recognition that one has a problem and confessing that it is so and making the decision that one wants to change. When there is absolutely zero indication that Tommy is anywhere near making such a confession or expressing a desire to change, it is useless to speculate on what would cause him to do so. For even God Himself does not cut across a man's will. So the only thing left is to protect potential victims by amply warning them and isolating or incarcerating the offender.

One thing is sure... there should have been no such triumphant farewell such as took place on world-wide television. If there was any mention of Tommy at all, it should have been with sadness and regret and apology for putting children and young men at risk all around the world as he traveled as part of the immoral family trio for the past few years! With the exposure that he has been given, it is only right that parents the world around should be made aware of the problem and informed that if their children were ever alone with Tommy Shelton that they should listen carefully to anything their child might have said about any experience with him.

This post has been edited by watchbird: Jan 3 2007, 10:42 AM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 3 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #50

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

He needs to very quickly fall on the Rock and be broken, before the Rock falls on him and grinds him to powder.

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 3 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

It seems that no one has addressed the fact that Danny has left the door open for Tommy to return to 3ABN at any time.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 3 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 3 2007, 12:16 PM) [snapback]167307[/snapback]

It seems that no one has addressed the fact that Danny has left the door open for Tommy to return to 3ABN at any time.

He has done more than leave the door open - the employees have been told that he WILL be back to do a variety of things.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 3 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #53

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 3 2007, 11:23 AM) [snapback]167310[/snapback]

He has done more than leave the door open - the employees have been told that he WILL be back to do a variety of things.

Can you get specific as to how, when, and where the employees were told this?

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 3 2007, 07:26 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 3 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]167312[/snapback]

Can you get specific as to how, when, and where the employees were told this?

As you know, I am still employed there. It was information told to me as well as others.

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 3 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #55

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 3 2007, 07:26 PM) [snapback]167374[/snapback]

As you know, I am still employed there. It was information told to me as well as others.

Told by Danny? By department heads? In a meeting of everyone? In departments? In a newsletter or just verbally?

Just asking.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 3 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 3 2007, 08:51 PM) [snapback]167377[/snapback]

Told by Danny? By department heads? In a meeting of everyone? In departments? In a newsletter or just verbally?

Just asking.

Verbally by administration. Not a formal meeting.

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church