Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11965&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:45:10 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What We Know As Truth So Far, Verifiable information on the 3abn situation
inga
post Jan 3 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 577

PB, Bob made a suggestion:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 3 2007, 09:37 AM) [snapback]167272[/snapback]

Feel free to copy and paste anything I've written that you think qualifies.

My hands are full at present, so I'll have to pass on doing it myself.

If you felt so inclined, you could briefly summarize some facts as you see them and include the URLs to the places where the evidence is posted. Many folks would find that helpful, I'm sure.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 4 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 3 2007, 08:32 PM) [snapback]167384[/snapback]

PB, Bob made a suggestion:
If you felt so inclined, you could briefly summarize some facts as you see them and include the URLs to the places where the evidence is posted. Many folks would find that helpful, I'm sure.

Alas, my plate is similarly full as well right now. If others would like to that would be great.
PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 4 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #18

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Summary Truth So Far:

Danny/Linda divorce
Linda fired
Danny remarries

Everything else is speculation, he said/she said, who shot John.

See that was easy.

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Jan 5 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 4 2007, 01:35 PM) [snapback]167524[/snapback]

Summary Truth So Far:

Danny/Linda divorce
Linda fired
Danny remarries

See that was easy.

rofl1.gif it's who shot J.R.

+Quote Post
Treniece
post Jan 20 2007, 04:05 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,353

I don't know what to believe.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 20 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #21

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Treniece @ Jan 20 2007, 05:05 PM) [snapback]171380[/snapback]

I don't know what to believe.

Read from the beginning... starting with the pinned items... and go patiently through the "guided tour" to the "unauthorized history" threads. Keep track of "who's who" among the posters as you go. Go way back to the beginning... and work your way through the posts from the very beginning, notice how others also did not "know what to believe". Watch as they came to a decision point. Examine the evidence which brought them there. If you are really serious about learning, print it all off and work your way through it in hard copy where you can more easily sort and compare one things with another. And along the way you will come to understand that it is really not so simple as Calvin summarized.

It will not happen in a day for there is way too much reading material here to cover in a day. But gradually you will come to a conviction point in your own mind as to whom to believe and whom to disbelieve.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 20 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 20 2007, 04:47 PM) [snapback]171384[/snapback]

Read from the beginning... starting with the pinned items... and go patiently through the "guided tour" to the "unauthorized history" threads. Keep track of "who's who" among the posters as you go. Go way back to the beginning... and work your way through the posts from the very beginning, notice how others also did not "know what to believe". Watch as they came to a decision point. Examine the evidence which brought them there. If you are really serious about learning, print it all off and work your way through it in hard copy where you can more easily sort and compare one things with another. And along the way you will come to understand that it is really not so simple as Calvin summarized.

It will not happen in a day for there is way too much reading material here to cover in a day. But gradually you will come to a conviction point in your own mind as to whom to believe and whom to disbelieve.

There are more documents printed at http://www.save3abn.com

You may want to keep track of "who's who" in those documents, too, with little notes in a notebook.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 20 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 20 2007, 05:00 PM) [snapback]171386[/snapback]

There are more documents printed at http://www.save3abn.com

You may want to keep track of "who's who" in those documents, too, with little notes in a notebook.

By any chance has anyone created a timeline of events? I have learned in my work that such a visual tool is often helpful. I'm sure all here are very busy and not sitting around looking for something to do. huh.gif But if anyone who knows enough of the story is ever bored huh.gif it would sure help me put it all together! Maybe I'll start my own... There is software that does this kind of stuff. In the meantime, I am still reading...!!

|-----------|-----------|-----------|---|--------|-----------|---|--------|

'01 '02 '03 '04 '05 '06 '07

June '04 March '06
D&L divorce D&B marry

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 20 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]171391[/snapback]

By any chance has anyone created a timeline of events? I have learned in my work that such a visual tool is often helpful. I'm sure all here are very busy and not sitting around looking for something to do. huh.gif But if anyone who knows enough of the story is ever bored huh.gif it would sure help me put it all together! Maybe I'll start my own... There is software that does this kind of stuff. In the meantime, I am still reading...!!

|-----------|-----------|-----------|---|--------|-----------|---|--------|

'01 '02 '03 '04 '05 '06 '07

June '04 March '06
D&L divorce D&B marry

OK - I have formatting problems... but you get the idea? (Sorry - I am still learning how to use all the features here dunno.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 20 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

A timeline, as you suggest, would be an interesting tool!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Chimaz
post Jan 20 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 2,845

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 4 2007, 11:35 AM) [snapback]167524[/snapback]

Summary Truth So Far:

Danny/Linda divorce
Linda fired
Danny remarries

See that was easy.

That's it! That's all?

What about all the allegations of child abuse?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 20 2007, 10:07 PM
Post #26

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Chimaz @ Jan 20 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]171414[/snapback]

That's it! That's all?

What about all the allegations of child abuse?

Chimaz, I believe that is Calvin's personal summary of what has been verified so far.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 21 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 4 2007, 01:35 PM) [snapback]167524[/snapback]

Summary [/b]Truth So Far:

Danny/Linda divorce
Linda fired
Danny remarries

See that was easy.

You got it Calvin. The rest of this is just [b]gossip
even Pickle said "all he has is a title to a car". Probably it would be helpful if you would add a rule to your site No Speculations. Of course it may not be so popular then.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 21 2007, 08:50 AM
Post #28

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 21 2007, 09:06 AM) [snapback]171446[/snapback]

You got it Calvin. The rest of this is just gossip even Pickle said "all he has is a title to a car". Probably it would be helpful if you would add a rule to your site No Speculations. Of course it may not be so popular then.

Calvin was summarizing what is fact about Danny's firing of Linda and divorce and remarriage. He did not speak to the multitudes of others who have been summarily dismissed... either by firing or by pressure to resign.

Nor did he speak to a number of other areas where there is documentation of wrongdoing. Legal documents are not the only "proof" that is required by scriptural standards... there is also the witness of two or three people.... and there are a long list of things for which we have the witness of many more than two or three.

But... you would dearly love to have all of the focus put on Linda, wouldn't you... this has been the ploy from the beginning. Keep all the eyes on the red(headed) herring, and ... the nose being in the close proximity to the eyes as it is.... they won't small the stench from the real carcasses.

Sorry... that dog don't hunt in these parts. thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 21 2007, 08:56 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 21 2007, 08:50 AM) [snapback]171456[/snapback]

Calvin was summarizing what is fact about Danny's firing of Linda and divorce and remarriage. He did not speak to the multitudes of others who have been summarily dismissed... either by firing or by pressure to resign.

Nor did he speak to a number of other areas where there is documentation of wrongdoing. Legal documents are not the only "proof" that is required by scriptural standards... there is also the witness of two or three people.... and there are a long list of things for which we have the witness of many more than two or three.

But... you would dearly love to have all of the focus put on Linda, wouldn't you... this has been the ploy from the beginning. Keep all the eyes on the red(headed) herring, and ... the nose being in the close proximity to the eyes as it is.... they won't small the stench from the real carcasses.

Sorry... that dog don't hunt in these parts. thumbdown.gif

I have been shown that much sin has resulted from idleness. Active hands and minds do not find time to heed every temptation which the enemy suggests, but idle hands and brains are all ready for Satan to control. The mind, when not properly occupied, dwells upon improper things. 1T395

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 21 2007, 09:12 AM
Post #30

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 21 2007, 09:56 AM) [snapback]171458[/snapback]

I have been shown that much sin has resulted from idleness. Active hands and minds do not find time to heed every temptation which the enemy suggests, but idle hands and brains are all ready for Satan to control. The mind, when not properly occupied, dwells upon improper things. 1T395

It sounds as though you must be VERY idle.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church