Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11965&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:45:13 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What We Know As Truth So Far, Verifiable information on the 3abn situation
howdy
post Jan 22 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,932

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 22 2007, 07:51 PM) [snapback]171761[/snapback]

Part of what Gailon has gathered can be found at www.save3abn.com.

Well there is not much at that site. Any of us could have privided that information in 5 minutes without an investigation. Frankly I am getting "fed up" as I have mentioned before with these experts and "know-it-alls" who promised to blow the affair wide open months ago!

howdy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 22 2007, 09:02 PM
Post #47

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(howdy @ Jan 22 2007, 08:18 PM) [snapback]171781[/snapback]

Well there is not much at that site. Any of us could have privided that information in 5 minutes without an investigation. Frankly I am getting "fed up" as I have mentioned before with these experts and "know-it-alls" who promised to blow the affair wide open months ago!

howdy

I agree Howdy. Just what did he blow wide open? So he summarized what is here. Who would even find this guys website if they did not find it listed here first. So where is the mainstream media or the religious media? So is Joy really connected to get this story out to the masses,? I don't think so.

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 22 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(howdy @ Jan 22 2007, 08:18 PM) [snapback]171781[/snapback]

howdy

Howdy,
There is not really much here at all anywhere. All they do is set around and repeat the same things over, over, and over. I believe they are trying to brainwash themselves. They think once they believe it, they will accompish some great thing. giggle.gif
Gailon don't get on here much, that I have seen. I saw a post myself that he was going to do some big thing in January but well that's about gone. Maybe he is going to make another big statement and then another date and well over, over, and over. As long as he can string them along, believe me they will fall for it. Most excitiment they have had in awhile. They TALK, TALK, TALK and that is all!

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 22 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #49

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(howdy @ Jan 22 2007, 07:18 PM) [snapback]171781[/snapback]

howdy

Howdy,
Did you read Tommy Shelton's emailed "confession" to victim #7, Duane Clem? If this isn't starting to "blow the affair wide open" I don't know what would qualify.
Link to Tommy's confession
http://www.save3abn.com/tommy-shelton-confession.htm
PB

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jan 22 2007, 10:12 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 22 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #50

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 22 2007, 08:56 PM) [snapback]171787[/snapback]

Howdy,
There is not really much here at all anywhere. All they do is set around and repeat the same things over, over, and over. I believe they are trying to brainwash themselves. They think once they believe it, they will accompish some great thing. giggle.gif
Gailon don't get on here much, that I have seen. I saw a post myself that he was going to do some big thing in January but well that's about gone. Maybe he is going to make another big statement and then another date and well over, over, and over. As long as he can string them along, believe me they will fall for it. Most excitiment they have had in awhile. They TALK, TALK, TALK and that is all!

Eyewitness,
I believe that I noticed it was you repeating things over and over and over most recently.

As for brainwashing ourselves, I don't buy it. What I believe is once you verify something with two or three witnesses, as the Bible suggests, one may safely believe it to be true. I have asked both you and bystander to refute the testimonies of Brad Dunning, Roger Clem and Scott Clem if you are able. I have not heard any compelling argument from either of you that these are not true testimonies. Can you refute Tommy Shelton's confession to Duane Clem?

What would our Lord have us do with these young men who have come forward and the other alleged victims who have not, as yet? Should we discount them and ignore what the Bible says about repentance and restitution? And what about Tommy? Would Jesus expect that he would be made accountable for his actions or is it enough to say he has asked God for forgiveness? What about the next time he might desire the companionship of someone other than his wife? Is it okay if the parents of the potential prey are not aware that there is an alleged predator around their child.

I came here hoping NOT to find any detrimental truth about Danny, Tommy and others at 3abn. Unfortunately I found some. Show me where I have been brainwashed.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church