Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=405 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:30 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 26 27 28  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
watchbird
post May 7 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #406

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 7 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]194494[/snapback]

You bring up a very good point WB. That is exactly why I have the opinion that Joy or Pickle or one of their "helpers" wrote that ridiculous letter. Someone wanted to put all of their false accusations in a dirty little bundle and make it look the way it looked. The fact that you would lend some credibility to it in your statements doesn't say much for your judgement or discernment. It only shows that you are so biased against 3abn and DS that you can no longer make any sound judgements or have any objective views on the 3abn topic.

You are so funny Eirene.... no.gif rofl1.gif

Lessee if I understand this correctly.... you and I both think it was written in ironic tone rather than being someone who actually thought that way. So you start with telling me I brought up a good point... then you end by saying that it shows how biased I am against 3abn and DS that I can no longer make any sound judgements.... scratchchin.gif yeah... got it.... yes.gif

The facts are, though, that the things that were said in the letter were echos of what has been said against those of us who call for a "house-cleaning" at 3abn.... by you and other Dannyfingers over the months that you (plural) have been operating here. scratchchin.gif

Oh well... carry on.... just be careful that you don't get caught in your spin machine.... you could get confused by your own syntax......

..............TVsnack.gif.............
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roxe
post May 7 2007, 07:56 PM
Post #407

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

Dannyfingers...

priceless...
absolutely priceless...

rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by roxe: May 7 2007, 11:07 PM

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 7 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #408

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

oh this is RICH ! doh.gif
QUOTE(Eirene @ May 7 2007, 12:07 PM) [snapback]194494[/snapback]

You bring up a very good point WB. That is exactly why I have the opinion that Joy or Pickle or one of their "helpers" wrote that ridiculous letter. Someone wanted to put all of their false accusations in a dirty little bundle and make it look the way it looked. The fact that you would lend some credibility to it in your statements doesn't say much for your judgement or discernment. It only shows that you are so biased against 3abn and DS that you can no longer make any sound judgements or have any objective views on the 3abn topic.

HEY BOSS.............can you get us a "spin machine" smiley face?
QUOTE(watchbird @ May 7 2007, 01:54 PM) [snapback]194520[/snapback]

Lessee if I understand this correctly.... you and I both think it was written in ironic tone rather than being someone who actually thought that way. So you start with telling me I brought up a good point... then you end by saying that it shows how biased I am against 3abn and DS that I can no longer make any sound judgements.... scratchchin.gif yeah... got it.... yes.gif

The facts are, though, that the things that were said in the letter were echos of what has been said against those of us who call for a "house-cleaning" at 3abn.... by you and other Dannyfingers over the months that you (plural) have been operating here. scratchchin.gif

Oh well... carry on.... just be careful that you don't get caught in your spin machine.... you could get confused by your own syntax......
..............TVsnack.gif.............

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post May 8 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #409

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(watchbird @ May 7 2007, 03:54 PM) [snapback]194520[/snapback]

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

This little exchange reminds me of that centrifugal force ride at amusement parks...you know, the one where the riders line up around the wall of a cylinder...which starts to spin...faster and faster...and then...THE BOTTOM DROPS OUT...but the riders continue to spin... thumbdown.gif

Eirene...get off before you get sick!!!! wave.gif

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 9 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #410

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Snoopy @ May 8 2007, 10:53 AM) [snapback]194624[/snapback]

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

This little exchange reminds me of that centrifugal force ride at amusement parks...you know, the one where the riders line up around the wall of a cylinder...which starts to spin...faster and faster...and then...THE BOTTOM DROPS OUT[color=#6600CC]...but the riders continue to spin... thumbdown.gif

Very poiniant analogy Snoopy bangin.gif

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Whtz Happenin
post May 9 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #411

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,846

QUOTE(Snoopy @ May 8 2007, 01:53 PM) [snapback]194624[/snapback]

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

This little exchange reminds me of that centrifugal force ride at amusement parks...you know, the one where the riders line up around the wall of a cylinder...which starts to spin...faster and faster...and then...THE BOTTOM DROPS OUT...but the riders continue to spin... thumbdown.gif

Do you remember this guy?

The Minister of Disinformation

Can anyone help me out and tell me why this guy keeps popping into my mind when I read some of the posts around here?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 9 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #412

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Whtz Happenin @ May 10 2007, 12:00 AM) [snapback]194869[/snapback]

Do you remember this guy?

The Minister of Disinformation

Can anyone help me out and tell me why this guy keeps popping into my mind when I read some of the posts around here?

Now, that was one brazen dude! A real fellow with a bad case of denial! bless his heart, he was saving his life! OK, so he thought!.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jul 13 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #413

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 16 2007, 09:09 PM) *
That's what I'm saying, Joe. There are no buildings, campus, or students as of yet.

An end to Broadview http://www.bvanet.org/index.php?option=com...ge&Itemid=1 For those who were interested in this discussion while Tommy was at 3ABN. Broadview closed this spring. I just found out about it while doing a web search and was interested to see that at the bottom of the webpage they are still claiming to have had a Thompsonville location

"Broadview Academy has been a Seventh-day Adventist high school
located in La Fox, Chicago, and Thompsonville, Illinois.
We served both day and boarding school students."

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jul 15 2007, 08:14 AM
Post #414

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

save3abn site now has hit the number over 210,000

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 15 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #415

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(lurker @ Jul 13 2007, 05:01 PM) *
An end to Broadview http://www.bvanet.org/index.php?option=com...ge&Itemid=1 For those who were interested in this discussion while Tommy was at 3ABN. Broadview closed this spring. I just found out about it while doing a web search and was interested to see that at the bottom of the webpage they are still claiming to have had a Thompsonville location
"Broadview Academy has been a Seventh-day Adventist high school
located in La Fox, Chicago, and Thompsonville, Illinois.
We served both day and boarding school students."

I have been informed that Broadview Academy did have a 9th grade in Thompsonville. More information comming from another source as soon as I receive it.

rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Jul 15 2007, 10:10 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jul 21 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #416

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

Yes, I also found out that there are a few, very few students, 4 actually, that belong to the "academy" that used to be Dr. Samuel's clinic building next to the Troy's new home.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jul 22 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #417

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jul 21 2007, 10:19 PM) *
Yes, I also found out that there are a few, very few students, 4 actually, that belong to the "academy" that used to be Dr. Samuel's clinic building next to the Troy's new home.

Who would be the faculty of this academy?

Who is on the school board?

What institution will be listed on the diplomas?

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 26 27 28
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church