Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12146&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:25:30 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Part Do You Play?, Does God really expect 100% truth?
eye witness
post Jan 15 2007, 06:06 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group:
Hello Family,
It’s so wonderful to know that as a Christian Organization/World Wide Church that we have such wonderful technology to share the Good News of Jesus Christ. I have always believed that the best testimony of Jesus Christ is what He has done in our own personal lives. This is what I am here for today friends. To let you know that we are not always safe, saved and sanctification takes a life time. I personally will have to say I have not arrived at sanctification. Jesus is still working on me. I do want to mention though He has done a lot in my life. My past was like the big ship that was filled with trash and waste of the big city. The ship went up for sale and no one wanted it! Why because it was full of trash. Well Jesus still wanted me because He sees people for what is inside not what is outside. I soon will be sending my book out to be edited for Publication so if you find in your heart to assume my identity and dig into my past, you will find trash. Lots of trash. It may be beneficial to wait on the book so that your labor will be more focused on reaching lost souls for Jesus than looking into what I was. Jesus has changed my life. Living the Christian life is my desire and with God’s power I can, and with God’s mercy and love He picks me up when I fall.
The newsy information on this site has been such an eye opener to me. The many debates are fascinating. Seeing the many printed things that say one thing but in reality they truly say another. I am not here to call out condemnation on anyone for that is my Lords position. I by no means want to play God, or to put my Lord in a box that says He is not capable of completing His plan in this world without me.
For many days, months, and years this debate of this unfortunate divorce of these two individuals, Danny and Linda, has been a public concern, let alone the Ministry in which God set up to reach the souls of His children. My ears have been filled with so many different ideas of men, and women and now I can find that my eyes can be opened with such as well. Many quiet days I have spent. Many quiet moments have I spent in prayer, praying for these two people that were in love. They shared their lives in marriage, which by the way I don’t really know of any Cinderella marriages, those are fairy tales. Love is what they had. I believe that love exists to some degree still.
Love is what I have for each of them still. They shared their lives in dedication to the work of the Lord. Laboring daily to reach the Lost and Dying World. The call of the ministry was certain, the marriage was sure but then something happened. WHAT HAPPENED? That is where you stand today. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened for we live in the GREAT CONTROVERSEY.
Hearing and seeing all this has made me say, Dear Lord, WHO IS THE JUDGE? I am reminded by His Word that HE is.
From the beginning I have refused to judge, take a side. I have been involved but always behind the scene. Not wanting fame, recognition but reconciliation for both of these parties. Reconciliation can take place many different ways and that is still my desire.
As this saga of 3ABN is concerned I would have to say this is God’s ministry. This is God’s plan to reach many souls. Just as this chat site can reach many souls. What I see is how we use it determines if it’s for good or for bad. Choice! Human choice that is what it’s all about. I personally see that the Choice of 3ABN has been to reach lost souls for Jesus. This has been the mission from the beginning and to this day, 3ABN is partially responsibility for me being a Christian today, that is what it’s about.
The Danny and Linda did not make the ministry. It is God who makes the ministry. God used Danny. God saw a use for Linda and he see’s a use for all that involve themselves with God’s plan to reach lost souls.
I will address some of these issues later that have been talked about I will give you what you call threads, I would prefer to call them eye witness accounts. Now how you perceive these are your choice. The focus I hope will be on the items listed and then we can look at ourselves. Do you have it all figured out? Maybe this will create within you a desire to . . . maybe it will give you the desire to let God be God, don’t give him instructions just show up for duty. Humbly go to seek and serve for the reaching of lost souls.
Eye Witness smile.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 15 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #2

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,664

Re: "I have always believed that the best testimony of Jesus Christ is what He has done in our own personal lives. This is what I am here for today friends."

There are many valid reasons for people to write/post under a penname. I do not criticize those who do such. But, I consider the witness of those who want to testify as to what Christ has done in their lives to be ineffective if they write under a penname.

NOTE: My real name is listed in this post, as well as my other posts here in BSDA.

This post has been edited by Observer: Jan 15 2007, 09:21 PM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 15 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 15 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]170213[/snapback]

Re: "I have always believed that the best testimony of Jesus Christ is what He has done in our own personal lives. This is what I am here for today friends."

There are many valid reasons for people to write/post under a penname. I do not criticize those who do such. But, I consider the witness of those who want to testify as to what Christ has done in their lives to be ineffective if they write under a penname.

NOTE: My real name is listed in this post, as well as my other posts here in BSDA.

Gregory I am not trying to hide anything but at the present I have to consider my family and those around me. I am seeing that people are being quick to do things that just don't make much sense. I am seeing people's personal information such as my friends being post and used in a most absurd way. My friend has been close to Linda through much of this in the beginning. She has had compassion on Linda and has never took aside. Then poof, guess what, her email shows up on this site. Now she is assuming that Linda's small group of friends, some of them are stabbing Linda in the back as they act like they are helping her. Maybe someday you will know me and you will know that God has worked miracles in my life. God is good and He sees us through. He will be glorified in the end!
Eye Witness

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 16 2007, 04:58 AM
Post #4

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 15 2007, 10:11 PM) [snapback]170246[/snapback]

Gregory I am not trying to hide anything but at the present I have to consider my family and those around me. I am seeing that people are being quick to do things that just don't make much sense. I am seeing people's personal information such as my friends being post and used in a most absurd way. My friend has been close to Linda through much of this in the beginning. She has had compassion on Linda and has never took aside. Then poof, guess what, her email shows up on this site. Now she is assuming that Linda's small group of friends, some of them are stabbing Linda in the back as they act like they are helping her. Maybe someday you will know me and you will know that God has worked miracles in my life. God is good and He sees us through. He will be glorified in the end!
Eye Witness

Again, you may have a very valid reason for writing under a penname. I do not criticize you for doing so. But, you should understand that doing such blunts any witness that you might have in regard to a personal testimony as to what God has done in your life.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
ArchangelOne
post Jan 19 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #5

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,760

Can't we all just forgive and forget and let live. The final judge is God, and I do not presume to be God!! Neither should any of you!

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 19 2007, 02:30 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(ArchangelOne @ Jan 19 2007, 02:00 PM) [snapback]171177[/snapback]

Can't we all just forgive and forget and let live. The final judge is God, and I do not presume to be God!! Neither should any of you!

Archangelone, you must have truly been sent from heaven
Thank you clap.gif

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 19 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #7

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(ArchangelOne @ Jan 19 2007, 02:00 PM) [snapback]171177[/snapback]

Forgetting and forgiving didn't stop the Catholic Church from losing a billion dollars in child mostestation litigation.

The final judge may be God, but until then, we build jails.

Pete

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 19 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 16 2007, 04:58 AM) [snapback]170258[/snapback]

Again, you may have a very valid reason for writing under a penname. I do not criticize you for doing so. But, you should understand that doing such blunts any witness that you might have in regard to a personal testimony as to what God has done in your life.

Greg, that is a very unfair statement. There has been many testimonies written in books, devotionals, ect.. that have been written by persons unknown. Does that take away from what our precious Lord has done for them?
Many did not know who Jesus was when he went from town to town preaching and teaching but that obviously did not take away from the words he had to share since he babtized thousands.
You certainly have a right to your opinion. This is just something to think on

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 19 2007, 02:40 PM
Post #9

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(ArchangelOne @ Jan 19 2007, 01:00 PM) [snapback]171177[/snapback]

Thus saith the Lord through his servent Paul:
1 Corintians 5:9-13
9 I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 19 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 19 2007, 02:35 PM) [snapback]171184[/snapback]

Forgetting and forgiving didn't stop the Catholic Church from losing a billion dollars in child mostestation litigation.

The final judge may be God, but until then, we build jails.

Pete

Pete, again, back to the same subject? Did you not read my replies to you that had nothing to do with the pretend molestation investigations. Please quit beating a dead horse and address my comments that it has been proven that 3abn is not under investigation by the FBI the IRS or any other licensed Law Enforcement Agency. This should be the end of the rumors of mishandled money, embezzlement, no accountability for finances, ect ect ect

[quote name='PeacefullyBewildered' date='Jan 19 2007, 02:40 PM' post='171187']
Thus saith the Lord through his servent Paul:
1 Corintians 5:9-13

Archangel1
Don't be afraid.....they have lots of bark but no bite. wave.gif

EYEWITNESS, thank you for your fair and humble opinion. They are few and far between on this forum. I for one, can see the sincerity in your heart and it is much appreciated.

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 19 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #11

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Bystander, why did you say "...the pretend molestation investigations". There are a number of Tommy's victims that have come forth with their allegations against him. These are real people who have publicly told what Tommy has done to them. Where does pretend enter into this situation? Answer this question for me, "Why will Valerie Walker not allow her son to spend the night at the home of her father, Tommy Shelton?" What does she know that you are trying to hide? Would you allow Tommy to babysit your son, oh sorry, you have only one child, a grown daughter. Would she allow Uncle Tommy to babysit your grandbabies? We both know the answer to that question, a resounding, "NO!"

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Jan 19 2007, 03:30 PM

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Jan 19 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

Sister,

Thank you Sister for editing your post. Because you took this action, I deleted my correction.

This post has been edited by lookin4truth: Jan 19 2007, 03:33 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 19 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 19 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]171194[/snapback]

Bystander, why did you say "...the pretend molestation investigations". There are a number of Tommy's victims that have come forth with their allegations against him. These are real people who have publicly told what Tommy has done to them. Where does pretend enter into this situation? Answer this question for me, "Why will Valerie Walker not allow her son, Rick, to spend the night at the home of her father, Tommy Shelton?" What does she know that you are trying to hide? Would you allow Tommy to babysit your son, oh sorry, you have only one child, a grown daughter. Would she allow Uncle Tommy to babysit your grandbabies? We both know the answer to that question, a resounding, "NO!"

Sister

Sister, it's simple. The reason I said pretend investigation is because it is being done by 2 pretend investigators. Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy.
Now everything you just said is again saying that I am Danny Shelton or his spokesperson. I AM NOT AS I HAVE STATED IN ANOTHER THREAD. Again, Calvin, this shows what a one sided administrator you are not to warn sister on this identification game. By her quote that I have 1 grown daughter and referring to "your grandbabies" She is PLAINLY trying to identify me to the world as Danny Shelton. That is bad enough but, SHE IS WRONG. So once again you are planting false seeds of destruction.
Shame on you

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 19 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #14

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 19 2007, 04:30 PM) [snapback]171198[/snapback]

Sister, it's simple. The reason I said pretend investigation is because it is being done by 2 pretend investigators. Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy.
Now everything you just said is again saying that I am Danny Shelton or his spokesperson. I AM NOT AS I HAVE STATED IN ANOTHER THREAD. Again, Calvin, this shows what a one sided administrator you are not to warn sister on this identification game. By her quote that I have 1 grown daughter and referring to "your grandbabies" She is PLAINLY trying to identify me to the world as Danny Shelton. That is bad enough but, SHE IS WRONG. So once again you are planting false seeds of destruction.
Shame on you

Shame on you, Bystander, you are ignoring those innocent boys who were molested as children by Tommy Shelton and have now as adults made their allegations public. Under the circumstances of these allegations, why would Danny Shelton allow his brother to work directly with children on Kid's Time and why would you ignore such a serious situation? Have you no compassion for the victims?

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Jan 19 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 19 2007, 02:38 PM) [snapback]171199[/snapback]

Shame on you, Bystander, you are ignoring those innocent boys who were molested as children by Tommy Shelton and have now as adults made their allegations public. Under the circumstances of these allegations, why would Danny Shelton allow his brother to work directly with children on Kid's Time and why would you ignore such a serious situation? Have you no compassion for the victims?

Have no worry Sister. Everything done at 3abn is closely scrutinized and OK'd by the board. (Didn't Danny tell us so?) Even Linda's daughter's allegations are just "a pack of lies". Yagotta remember that none of the (well-coached) staff even mentioned any of these incidents. So everything is OK.

Please, Sister, just join the 3abn family and relax and let the possibility of abuse continue. Isn't this what good Catholic folk should have done?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:25 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church