Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12226&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:44:14 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did You Receive The Call?
Johann
post Jan 26 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #106

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(eye witness) [snapback]172699[/snapback]

Johann, i want to say I believe that you believe what you are saying. I believe you are an honest man, I really do. I also believe that you have been duped... Doc Abrahamson is a phychologist. He is trainned to manipulate the brain, and your thinking. That is what I believe he did to you and to Linda. Investigations were made on the Doc as well... and the results were... Linda wasn't the first.
When you say you were posted on their conversations.. were you given the 5 hour version or the 5 minute report? You say Linda visited you and your wife when she was in Norway. I want to ask if she slept over at your house or at the Doctor's? The doctor's ..Right? Did she cook for you and your sick wife? She did for the doctor! Was Danny along when Linda was there, or just her girl friend. Was Nathan there EVERY TIME Linda visited the doctor? Please tell us.

You said she was forced to talk to someone "outside". That may be true, however it is never smart to tell your deepest thoughts to someone of the opposite sex... if they aren't your spouse. There are women phychologist as well. If you find another "burden Barer" it needs to be of the same sex.
Besides, the doctor was suppose to be FOR NATHAN, not Linda.
Linda and Danny were counseled by professional marriage counselors, by pastors, by friends, by everyone that could talk to her. They all said the same. You must stop your relationship with this doctor for the sake of your marriage and your part in the ministry. She refused. The doctor was advised to break it off with Linda. It was unethical for him as a professional doctor and an elder in the SDA church to have this ongoing relationship with her because it was jepordizing her marriage and ministry. He would not quit! I should say "they would not quit"

Where did Dr. Arild Abrahamsen study psychology? You must know. I know where he went to high school, where he took physical therapy, and where he studied medicine which gives him a license to practise medicine in most countries in Europe. I know of many of his extended courses in medicine, but none in psychology that I now of. What do you know of his powers of manipulating? I have not heard any of his friends claim he has that power - with one big exception, and that is
Mr. Danny Shelton! Does that qualify Danny Shelton as an expert in that area?

If I stay in your incorrect terminology, I was given the 10 hour reports. I use that exaggerated term the same way you are using it. And Irmgard often took part in this, and we discussed it thoroughly so it was not only a male analogy and consultation as you are implying.

Linda never visited the doctor before her divorce, except for the one time when Brenda was there. And, yes, Nathan was there then. That was the only time Linda was in Norway before the divorce. Therefore Danny had no Biblical reason to demand a divorce.

Tell me what counselling was completed between Danny and Linda? Both Danny and Linda told me all about their trip to Kansas both before and after. Before they left for Kansas Danny told me his only purpose for going was to find some experts who would agree with him that Linda had committed spiritual adultery and therefore he was entitled to divorce her and marry someone else.

This was to be an extended counselling with many sessions, the way I understood it. During that one and only session, according to what they told Linda, Danny talked most of the time, and most of the time he was telling them how terrible Linda was, and then he told them what he thought should be their verdict, that now he was free to divorce her and marry someone else. Just because Danny manged to tell them this, he later claimed they had said it.

You claim it was unwise for Linda to talk on the phone with a doctor in Norway. Was this session with professional counsellors in Kansas any better? Were you an eye witness to that counselling?

All the stories of how kind he was to her, and that he wanted to save his marriage came later after many people wrote and told them they were praying for their marriage.

The strangest thing about this whole thing is that the person most often quoted by Danny as counselling Linda and telling her what to do, called me some time ago. I reminded him how Danny has been referring to him as his main witness because of his extended counselling of Linda.

He was quiet for a moment.

- Johann, to tell you the truth, I never had a counselling session with Linda.

So, are you taking Danny's word for it, or the words of the counsellor?

You claim the doctor and Linda would not quit talking. How do you know?

I know that they refrained from talking on the phone because both wanted to save Linda and Danny's marriage. But this did not stop Danny's harrassing and demands that she must admit she had committed adultery so he could get rid of her.

I wrote and appealed to both Danny and Walt that they treat this case like Joseph did as recorded in Matt. 1. They refused. Even when talking to Walt at the end of May, 2004, I made another appeal to him to help Danny see how his marriage could be saved. His reply was,

- You know Danny! You know that he will not agree to that.

Danny wrote to me admitting that he was speaking with two faces throughout this. Which face of his are you listening to?

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 26 2007, 04:49 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Jan 26 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #107

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

Johann~

Thank you for taking the time for this post.

Sometimes I feel like I am in a Harry Potter movie as each side uses biblical texts and EGW to try to defeat each other.

I keep looking for facts here. Real, provable facts. Not opinions. Not conjecture. Not hearsay.
I keep trying to determine credibility.

You have made certain statements about facts in your personal knowledge and I keep wondering why the 3ABN evangelists do not attack you or claim you are not telling the truth unless they know they cannot prove you are wrong. Instead, they just ignore them.

Once again you are making statements that I believe you must have personal knowledge of and are willing to be held accountable for having made those statements.

Will you now be attacked or just ignored? I am waiting.

Thank you.

noahswife

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Jan 26 2007, 05:57 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 26 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #108

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(missthg @ Jan 25 2007, 06:34 PM) [snapback]172568[/snapback]

what was this? spiritual or emotional adultery - please define and show the evidence. you sounding like you were right there when she did it...so i'm real curious.....
snack.gif

Yup, "eye witness" does sound like someone who was "righ there" ...

Either eye witness is making this up from scratch, or .. dunno.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 26 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #109

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 05:23 PM) [snapback]172563[/snapback]

Linda committed adultery in the worse way.

And there is plenty of evidence!!!

That is why Linda and her Team did not show for the ASI meeting!!!!!!

She was about to be exposed to a group with the greatest integrity.

Huh? Integrity? ~ ASi and Integrity do not belong in the same sentence in my opinion!

Hey, eye witness, you need to give your proof to Danny Shelton. He is saying there was NO ADULTERY!

Why would Linda be at that meeting? Did she know the date and the time? She is under a gag order. She can't even defend herself. She clearly stated that Gailon, Bob, and Greg would represent her with the facts THEY found. Why were they not invited.

The meeting was to decide if Danny's marriage was biblical. That involves and investigation of Danny, not Linda. She is innocent and does not have to prove anything

ASI said it would meet at an agreed upon time and place. Did they inform anyone of their plans?

Isn't it a coincident that ASI dropped the ball right before Linda would supposedly be free to speak. Danny would love to sue her, wouldn't he? You know how people say "Location, Location, and Location!" I say "Timing, Timing, and Timing!"

If there were evidence, Danny would be smearing it everywhere! Danny has proven to me that he hates Linda and wants to destroy her, but God won't allow it. Praise God for his hand of mercy. Poor Danny has just about bent over backwards to destroy Linda. She must have something special that God is protecting.

Never have I heard a bad word from Linda about Danny and only good about 3ABN. Danny has spent several years trying to push her buttons. Hasn't worked yet! I can't wait for her book of fiction so I can read the truth.

Now about integrity; ASI has none, and neither does 3ABN management as far as I am concerned. The NAD and GC leaders don't leave me impressed either!

ASI used to be right up there in my eyes, but not anymore. How low can they go? I am not on that dream team and I can express what I really feel. I don't have to pitter patter around like I am in a china factory. I can just say it. ASI must have very b---- noses about right now.

oops.gif sorry.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Jan 27 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #110

Member No.: 2,894

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 05:23 PM) [snapback]172563[/snapback]

Linda committed adultery in the worse way. And there is plenty of evidence!!! That is why Linda and her Team did not show for the ASI meeting!!!!!! She was about to be exposed to a group with the greatest integrity.

What day and time did this ASI meeting take place? Where was it convened, this meeting that Linda and her team failed to show up at? Are you an eye witness or a false witness? So, tell us about this meeting, or are you bearing false witness regarding this failure to show up at a meeting? Did this meeting ever take place, or did you bear false witness twice in one sentence... "eye witness"/false witness?

This post has been edited by Hawk: Jan 27 2007, 02:26 AM

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Jan 27 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #111

Ummmm.... Eye Witness?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 27 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #112

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jan 27 2007, 03:28 PM) [snapback]173236[/snapback]

Ummmm.... Eye Witness?

Unfortunately sometimes eye witness doesn't answer questions. Just thought you should know.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Jan 27 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #113

Thou shalt not bear false witness... "eye witness." So, did this meeting take place or not?

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #114

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jan 27 2007, 05:49 PM) [snapback]173251[/snapback]

Thou shalt not bear false witness... "eye witness." So, did this meeting take place or not?

Get ready for the smoke, it's coming, just keep waiting. It would be nice to have a yes/no feature added for simple answers... roflmao.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church