Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12226&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:44:20 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did You Receive The Call?
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #76

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 26 2007, 06:35 AM) [snapback]172696[/snapback]

I would almost give you a kiss to see that email!

(I did say almost...but it would be a great addition!)

Danny also wrote to me and asked me to delete his e-mails to me because they might be used against him. But I've kept them. In case of a court case!!! And in case Dr. Eye Witness keeps on too long!!!

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 25 2007, 10:50 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 25 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #77

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I know that's right Johann!!! rofl1.gif
QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]172705[/snapback]

Danny also wrote to me and asked me to delete his e-mails to me because they might be used against him. But I've kept them. In case of a court case!!! And in case Dr. Eye Witness keeps on too long!!!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 25 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 25 2007, 11:48 PM) [snapback]172705[/snapback]

You are indeed a smart man!

notworthy.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Jan 25 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #79

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 24 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]172310[/snapback]

Now you have me confused.... This talks about Brenda Walsh... but Danny did not marry Brenda, he married Brandi. So ... oh well ... I won't even guess at possibilities... what is the connection with what here? uhm.gif

Most likely Danny is not stupid. Were he to marry Brenda (already married), would
involve another divorce. No.... that would not have worked at all, and DS knew it.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 26 2007, 02:03 AM
Post #80

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 25 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]172662[/snapback]

And you were a eye witness to all this? Or did you hear it from Danny's camp?

Richard

Richard, how much have the allegations made on this forum have you actually witnessed or have you just "heard it" from Linda's camp?

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 25 2007, 09:25 PM) [snapback]172666[/snapback]

Ok, Rosy? and she really needs to save al that about the Dr. and Linda, we have heard it all before and we didn't buy it then. Now if she has some picstures, etc. some evidence beside her word. then we can talk, otherwise.......Next!!!!

Excuse, just one more thing that probably won't be answered. Was all this activity with the Dr. before or after she was told she might be replaced byt the beauty queen? Please!

Di, I have to ask did you see pics ect..of all the allegations made here toward Danny & Tommy shelton? or did you just take someone's word for it

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 25 2007, 09:25 PM) [snapback]172666[/snapback]

Ok, Rosy? and she really needs to save al that about the Dr. and Linda, we have heard it all before and we didn't buy it then. Now if she has some picstures, etc. some evidence beside her word. then we can talk, otherwise.......Next!!!!

Excuse, just one more thing that probably won't be answered. Was all this activity with the Dr. before or after she was told she might be replaced byt the beauty queen? Please!

Again, did you hear Danny S. mention a beauty queen or were you told he did?

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 26 2007, 02:22 AM
Post #81

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jan 25 2007, 02:06 PM) [snapback]172515[/snapback]

Still trying to get information in proper perspective. "...staying at 3ABN for prolonged periods of time without her husband." I remember Brenda stating on world wide television that she would spend her two week vacation time at 3ABN working.... and being busy the whole time she was there...(not exact words) I assumed she meant that was all the time she spent there. I assumed a lot of things. (note to self....quit assuming too much and continue reading BSDA)

You would be better off assuming than to believe what you read here. These people here have told me to find out facts so I have set about doing just that. What I found on this subject is that Brenda was almost never at the 3ABN apartments without at least 1 and many times, both, of her sisters. They always stayed together. I also found that they are known for working nonstop when they are there. They obviously have a lot of programming to do in a short period of time. They write, produce and do all the scheduling for all the kids programs..scheduling meaning that far in advance they are in touch with the parents of the children they want on the show and they try to schedule certain kids on certain days so the families can line out their time accordingly. Then they do the cooking programs which I understand, takes lots of preparation in advance. Then, they also do some decorating for sets, offices and such if there is a need. I have seen them on the air. It seems to me they work hard, have sweet spirits and in no way deserve to be drugg into this mess just to be used as another tool to try to make Danny S. look bad. AND NO, I AM NOT DANNY S AS SISTER HAS ACCUSED ME OF BEING.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 26 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #82

Advanced Member

[quote name='Johann' date='Jan 25 2007, 09:26 PM' post='172667']

Danny even admitted to me in one of his e-mails that he spoke with two faces. In his close dealings with Linda and in what he told me, he was not in the least interested in saving his marriage. All he wanted was a proof, genuine or not, that Linda had committed adultery so that he could marry someone else.

Yohann, I am hoping sincerely that you "accidentally" phrased that wrong. By saying "all he wanted was a proof, genuine or not that LInda had committed adultery so that he could marry someone else....it appears that you are saying that he said to you ,that he was not interested in healing his marriage, he just wanted proof of her adultery so he could marry someone else.
Again, maybe it was an accident on your part to phrase it where it sounds like he said those words to you. Common sense. Even if he was guilty as sin he wouldn't have said so, much less of he was innocent of that which he has been accused of.
I think you should correct how you said it.

This post has been edited by Bystander: Jan 26 2007, 02:37 AM

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 26 2007, 03:41 AM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 26 2007, 12:46 PM) [snapback]172652[/snapback]

I am sure that if it could be done over again, which it can't, it would be handled differently. My opinion, more in a Christ like way would be better. She just had no reguard for ANYONE's advise in the matter. SHe really thought that what she had going on with the doctor, that her husband was suppose to accept it. Talking to the men on this forum - would any of you allow in your marriage an additional burden barer for your wife? Who thought so much of him that she referred to him as her burden barer (on air) in the ministry of the Lord. I saw the program myself and so did millions of others. Men what if your wife locked herself in the bathroom, bedroom, and the car and talked to the same man 4 or 5 hours everyday. Would your manhood allow you to accept that, let alone your christian walk? I mean come on folks, she stayed at his house, without her husband and then say that it was a professional relationship! Women - when have you ever stayed at your doctors house for several days?????? no.gif

Is that the pillow talk you've heard from Danny? dreams.gif
Your anger is showing. ranting.gif

Maybe, you're afraid of another 'burden barer' (sic) in your relationship, not unlike the one that Linda had in her marriage? girlpower.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Denny
post Jan 26 2007, 06:35 AM
Post #84

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

People who insist Linda committed adultery is this based on actually being there in the bedroom or listening to the phone calls or a confession from Linda herself or is this based on what they were told from her ex-husband and his friends? If one wanted to get rid of a spouse and make them look bad what better way to do it? thumbdown.gif He (DS) should have followed Joseph's example, he wanted to put away Mary privately and not subject her to public ridicule- DS should have done the same whether he had grounds or not- people in the Adventsit church divorce and remarry all the time without thrashing their ex reputation.

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 26 2007, 06:45 AM
Post #85

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 03:03 AM) [snapback]172736[/snapback]

Richard, how much have the allegations made on this forum have you actually witnessed or have you just "heard it" from Linda's camp?
Di, I have to ask did you see pics ect..of all the allegations made here toward Danny & Tommy shelton? or did you just take someone's word for it
Again, did you hear Danny S. mention a beauty queen or were you told he did?

Bystander, Bystander, you are not fooling anyone by ignoring the questions that Richard and Di have asked you through attempting to turn the tables upon them by answering their questions with another question. THEY all are STILL WAITING for YOUR answers. Well....

Sister

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 26 2007, 07:11 AM
Post #86

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 26 2007, 02:22 AM) [snapback]172737[/snapback]

You would be better off assuming than to believe what you read here. These people here have told me to find out facts so I have set about doing just that. What I found on this subject is that Brenda was almost never at the 3ABN apartments without at least 1 and many times, both, of her sisters. They always stayed together. snip...

These people? Is that like Ross Perot saying "You People?" I thought you were going to stand somewhere else? distraction by minutiae.... tiresome you are.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
jene
post Jan 26 2007, 08:53 AM
Post #87

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,812

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]172652[/snapback]

I am sure that if it could be done over again, which it can't, it would be handled differently. My opinion, more in a Christ like way would be better. She just had no reguard for ANYONE's advise in the matter. SHe really thought that what she had going on with the doctor, that her husband was suppose to accept it. Talking to the men on this forum - would any of you allow in your marriage an additional burden barer for your wife? Who thought so much of him that she referred to him as her burden barer (on air) in the ministry of the Lord. I saw the program myself and so did millions of others. Men what if your wife locked herself in the bathroom, bedroom, and the car and talked to the same man 4 or 5 hours everyday. Would your manhood allow you to accept that, let alone your christian walk? I mean come on folks, she stayed at his house, without her husband and then say that it was a professional relationship! Women - when have you ever stayed at your doctors house for several days?????? no.gif

So I'm sitting here reading this thread while I am waiting for my classmates to finish their computerized test. No one is allowed to leave the room until time is up. Eyewitness you almost got me in trouble for laughing out loud!!!!! This is pure comedy. I thought in your response to my question you stated that there is serious evidence of Linda's "adultery". Yet, nobody knows what it is because for reasons that only the 3ABN mafia knows, the only way for the evidence to be revealed is to have a sham investigation by ASI. Yeah right! If Walt Thompson can publish a long letter on 3ABN after they fired her and give bogus info, then he can publish the serious evidence. Then I read this pathetic mess above. Now you are trying to say that Danny can divorce Linda because of his bruised manhood?

happy.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif notworking.gif lollarge.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 26 2007, 08:56 AM
Post #88

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(jene @ Jan 26 2007, 08:53 AM) [snapback]172806[/snapback]

So I'm sitting here reading this thread while I am waiting for my classmates to finish their computerized test. No one is allowed to leave the room until time is up. Eyewitness you almost got me in trouble for laughing out loud!!!!! This is pure comedy. I thought in your response to my question you stated that there is serious evidence of Linda's "adultery". Yet, nobody knows what it is because for reasons that only the 3ABN mafia knows, the only way for the evidence to be revealed is to have a sham investigation by ASI. Yeah right! If Walt Thompson can publish a long letter on 3ABN after they fired her and give bogus info, then he can publish the serious evidence. Then I read this pathetic mess above. Now you are trying to say that Danny can divorce Linda because of his bruised manhood?

happy.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif notworking.gif lollarge.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

I am glad you see through all that mess....

--------------------

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Jan 26 2007, 09:01 AM
Post #89

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 25 2007, 11:36 PM) [snapback]172679[/snapback]

And even if what Danny and his supporters say was all 100% true that is still not a basis for a Biblical divorce.

Why can't the people in Dannyland understand this? dunno.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 26 2007, 09:07 AM
Post #90

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ Jan 26 2007, 09:01 AM) [snapback]172810[/snapback]

Why can't the people in Dannyland understand this? dunno.gif

cause they like the taste of the kool-aid....

--------------------

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church