Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12226&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:44:10 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did You Receive The Call?
sonshineonme
post Jan 22 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 22 2007, 11:39 AM) [snapback]171710[/snapback]

Ok?!!! This is just another example of comparing Danny to Moses, John the Baptist, etc. And they are wondering why we think they are sent by Danny...............I'll lay ya' odds Joe is on the "Pastorial Staff" at 3ABN. Who was it that preached a sermon comparing Danny to Moses?

oh Di, you are a very intelligent person! I praise God for you!

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 22 2007, 12:13 PM) [snapback]171714[/snapback]

sonshineonme,
Obviously you have no idea of my feelings, motives or anything about me. What you do show to me and to others is your heart.

Sounds like you are passing judement on me. No, you would not do that, now would you?
If you really knew my heart, you would know the pain I feel knowing people are being deceived and hurt by those PRETENDING to serve man kind when it is evident they don't care at all. Actions speak, not mere words, no matter how pretty they sound my friend.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 22 2007, 05:53 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 22 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #17

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

The saddest part of all of this is these people are trying to do here what they've done in other forae; their sole purpose is to make the discourse so vitriolic and so contentious that the forum severely limits or altogether stops discussion on this subject.

They've been successful with this tactic in other forae so they figure it will work here. then they think if they come with their identity hidden, they will be assumed to be some objective uninvolved observer whose only concern is that Christ be uplifted

They are wrong... on all counts... and the only ones they deceive are themselves.

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Jan 22 2007, 04:42 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Jan 22 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 22 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]171740[/snapback]

The saddest part of all of this is these people are trying to do here what they've done in other forae; their sole purpose is to make the discourse so vitriolic and so contentious that the forum severely limits or altogether stops discussion on this subject.

They've been successful with this tactic in other forae so they figure it will work here. then they think if they come with their identity hidden, they will be assumed to be some objective uninvolved observer whose only concern is that Christ be uplifted

They are wrong... on all counts... and the only ones they deceive are themselves.

In His service,
Mr. J

I had this thought yesterday, also...that maybe this was all at tactic to shut down the discussion. The attacks just seemed too similar and too coordinated. dunno.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 22 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #19

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 22 2007, 04:35 PM) [snapback]171740[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

Hey Kevin and like some of the other Chartered members and seasoned members can attest to in the 8 year history of BSDA, we have weathered far greater storms here than 3ABN and BSDA keeps going without missing a beat..

I don’t really want to appear harsh, but I get so tired of people telling me how I need to run this place.

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Jan 22 2007, 04:53 PM) [snapback]171743[/snapback]

I had this thought yesterday, also...that maybe this was all at tactic to shut down the discussion. The attacks just seemed too similar and too coordinated. dunno.gif

Well it ain't working!

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 22 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #20

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 22 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]171740[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

Too true. flirt.gif

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Jan 22 2007, 05:53 PM) [snapback]171743[/snapback]

We believe that is by design.

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 22 2007, 06:00 PM) [snapback]171744[/snapback]

Hey Kevin and like some of the other Chartered members and seasoned members can attest to in the 8 year history of BSDA, we have weathered far greater storms here than 3ABN and BSDA keeps going without missing a beat..

I don’t really want to appear harsh, but I get so tired of people telling me how I need to run this place.
Well it ain't working!

I was thinking they picked the wrong place to try to jack. nonono.gif We won't go out like that. afro.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Jan 22 2007, 05:13 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
daylily
post Jan 22 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

"Linda is doing what Linda wants to do. So people, let her move on with her life. She was clearly told that one day her seat would be filled. Not with a worn out dish rag but with a possible beauty queen, who can be as much used by the Lord as Linda was. She refused to acknowledge this and continued her stubborn position of trying to get Danny to make a public statement with the views of 3ABN before she would come home to him. (I would quote her but it would be damaging to quote the words she used in regard to herself.) Linda refused to seperate her marriage with Danny, and her job at 3ABN."

Who told Linda her seat would be filled?
Who warned LInda that she would be replaced with a possible beauty queen?
When was she warned of this?
Was that person calling her a "worn out dishrag"?
What do you mean by "a public statement with the views of 3ABN? " Views about what? The "affair"? The divorce? Her job?
Are you really worried about damaging LInda?

Yes we heard that she said she didn't intend to"flip burgers". Danny, you already told us that.

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 22 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 22 2007, 03:50 PM) [snapback]171721[/snapback]

There are some facts about Linda that I have not observed on this chat site. Facts that personally I can account for that Linda is doing, what Linda wants to do. Nothing here is a mystery for Linda. Linda had every opportunity to reconcile with Danny. I've saw the documents and know.

It was Dan that got the quickie divorce in Guam. That is a documented fact. Have you forgotten the testimony Linda's daughter gave regarding Danny's molestation of her? How can any woman be expected to reconcile with a man who molested her own daughter?

There are facts that I know about Linda and Dan that have not appeared on this website. Do you want to compare notes? Or are you merely attempting to sway people with the appearance of authority and innuendo? That dog doesn't hunt here...

Sister

+Quote Post
daylily
post Jan 22 2007, 06:07 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

About Moses...he lost his temper and lost the privilege of entering the Promised Land. His position of leadership and calling by God did not exempt him from the consequences of his sin.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 22 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Excellent point! We can be forgiven, but that does not mean we do not have to suffer the consequences of our actions.

QUOTE(daylily @ Jan 22 2007, 07:07 PM) [snapback]171751[/snapback]

About Moses...he lost his temper and lost the privilege of entering the Promised Land. His position of leadership and calling by God did not exempt him from the consequences of his sin.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 23 2007, 03:52 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 23 2007, 01:50 AM) [snapback]171750[/snapback]

It was Dan that got the quickie divorce in Guam. That is a documented fact. Have you forgotten the test imony Linda's daughter gave regarding Danny's molestation of her? How can any woman be expected to reconcile with a man who molested her own daughter?

There are facts that I know about Linda and Dan that have not appeared on this website. Do you want to compare notes? Or are you merely attempting to sway people with the appearance of authority and innuendo? That dog doesn't hunt here...

Sister

It now seems clear that this is exactly the purpose of the distractors - to make us all go through the fog of unimportant details that can be argued - so we forget all about the real issue.

Thanks, sister, for trying to wake us up and back to the realization of what this is all about. We have to get clear of the undocumented insinuations that the so called "eye witness" is trying to throw in our faces. Some of us have loads of documentations - like you mentioned - that we have not yet revealed - which could make headlines in the media, and make the position of "eye witness" extremely insecure. Is this what you are hoping for?

Let me state it again: I ran away once becuse I feared that Danny would throw me in prison. I have promised my Lord that I will not again permit wickedness to fill me with such fear.

I saw/heard those documents you referred to. I challenge you to reveal them here on the net to let us evaluate them ourselves.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 23 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(sister @ Jan 22 2007, 05:50 PM) [snapback]171750[/snapback]

It was Dan that got the quickie divorce in Guam. That is a documented fact. Have you forgotten the testimony Linda's daughter gave regarding Danny's molestation of her? How can any woman be expected to reconcile with a man who molested her own daughter?

Sister

I have never heard of a divorce that the other person was unaware that they were getting a divorce! It takes two names on that document, right? Linda had already left her husband and refused to go home, demanding some kind of public statement on 3ABN that she was not the __________of Revelation. Now if she was wanting such a statement then, it had nothing to do with two years after the divorce some alleged sttement.
Quick divorces are usually just that the parties involved don't want to contest. Would this be the case here? Linda was pretty happy with the Doctors treatment, even though there were zillion of others she could of switched to.
I think this forum site is interesting to some degree. It reminds me of a spider who dropped down from the rafters in a barn, ever so proud of itself. It slid down the one strand of web and began making a huge web that reach wide about. The spider was so happy about itself. It looked around and saw all the prey it had captured thinking that it would never have to do anything again but enjoy the fruits of its labor. Then one day the little spider was out and about running around so proud and it noticed the one strand of web that seemed to really go no where. So it severed the thread. Guess what, when the spider severed the single line of the web all the pride and joy of the little spider went down, down, down.
Isn't that a nice story. I don't know how you will apply it but I guess we can't cut the main thing from the main thing.

Have a nice day!

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 23 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 23 2007, 08:25 PM) [snapback]172055[/snapback]

Guess what, when the spider severed the single line of the web all the pride and joy of the little spider went down, down, down.
Isn't that a nice story. I don't know how you will apply it but I guess we can't cut the main thing from the main thing.

Have a nice day!

Still idling away in here I see...spinning your own web (of deceit). What was that story about the pot and the kettle? bangin.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 23 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #28

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 23 2007, 05:34 PM) [snapback]172057[/snapback]

Still idling away in here I see...spinning your own web (of deceit). What was that story about the pot and the kettle? bangin.gif

Yes, it's called obsession with an application of exquisite determintation to manipulate and desecrate the truth to suit ones own prideful plan. spoton.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 23 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 23 2007, 07:40 PM) [snapback]172062[/snapback]

Yes, it's called obsession with an application of exquisite determintation to manipulate and desecrate the truth to suit ones own prideful plan. spoton.gif

Whew, your so impressive. You must really lower your intellect the rest of the time. Either that or you put the dictionary up. giggle.gif

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 23 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #30

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 22 2007, 03:50 PM) [snapback]171721[/snapback]

She [Linda] was clearly told that one day her seat would be filled. Not with a worn out dish rag but with a possible beauty queen, who can be as much used by the Lord as Linda was.
I find this statement VERRY interesting! uhm.gif

So who would tell Linda such a thing?

And on what basis?

This sounds like there was a "beauty queen" standing in the wings before Linda was divorced or fired.

Who might that be?

Where is that "beauty queen" now?

Is she filling Linda's place in any way other than in Dan's bed?

Having told us this much, surely "Eye Witness" must know!

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church