Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12226&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:44:16 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did You Receive The Call?
inga
post Jan 24 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #46

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 24 2007, 09:26 PM) [snapback]172317[/snapback]

Not beauty queen but "possible beauty queen." One that didn't quite make it. A runner-up.

Theoretically:

What if a birthday-party planner heard this statement and thought this statement applied to her, herself, only to have her hopes dashed later, after she had already done her part as the chaperon, or "eye witness" in Norway?

H'mm ... that scenario does kinda fit the events, doesn't it?

I see I have to be more careful in my posts, remembering that a "possible beauty queen" was ready to take Linda's place, rather than a "beauty queen."

Thanks for the correction. smile.gif

Isn't it interesting how "eye witness" knows so much, but is then unwilling to back up what he said? In a way he's right, that there's "no accountability" on the internet, any more than on satellite TV, but the words so easily written on a chat board are impossible to recall without buying out the chat board owner. I suspect he wouldn't even try to buy out Calvin. roflmao.gif

I seem to remember that when Dan first showed off Brandi, he said things like "Isn't she cute?" and other remarks drawing attention to her looks, which he seemed to perceive as "beauty queen" material -- a possible beauty queen, I suppose.

This post has been edited by inga: Jan 24 2007, 08:38 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 24 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #47

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 24 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]172322[/snapback]

H'mm ... that scenario does kinda fit the events, doesn't it?

I see I have to be more careful in my posts, remembering that a "possible beauty queen" was ready to take Linda's place, rather than a "beauty queen."

Thanks for the correction. smile.gif

Isn't it interesting how "eye witness" knows so much, but is then unwilling to back up what he said? In a way he's right, that there's "no accountability" on the internet, any more than on satellite TV, but the words so easily written on a chat board are impossible to recall without buying out the chat board owner. I suspect he wouldn't even try to buy out Calvin. roflmao.gif

I seem to remember that when Dan first showed off Brandi, he said things like "Isn't she cute?" and other remarks drawing attention to her looks, which he seemed to perceive as "beauty queen" material -- a possible beauty queen, I suppose.

Look even more carefully, "eye witness" is female. And then, knowing that, re-read my post. roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 24 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 24 2007, 06:40 PM) [snapback]172326[/snapback]

Look even more carefully, "eye witness" is female. And then, knowing that, re-read my post. roflmao.gif

Hmmm I need to have some blanks filled in. I did not know Brenda was single. Looks like I haven't been watching 3ABN long enough. I assumed she was married. Sorry I didn't read the book. sad.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 24 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #49

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Now you know this is not somethin gyou should be saying if you are tyring to help out Danny right? What do you mean she was told her seat would be filled by a beauty queen...............Now you know that folks who think know that Danny just didnt' see Brandy with new eyes when she just happen to move to T'ville a couple of months after Linda left.... You have got to be kidding! Oh, I see Linda was supposed to snap back into line after being told she would be replaced. Yeah right!

I don't mean no harm, but you know people like Danny know who to mess with. That is like the most sexist threat imaginable. and I got to wonder aobut you who thinks that was alright to say and that Linda's reaction to it was wrong. Worn out dish rag!!! Mercy!!!!!

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 22 2007, 12:50 PM) [snapback]171721[/snapback]

There are some facts about Linda that I have not observed on this chat site. Facts that personally I can account for that Linda is doing, what Linda wants to do. Nothing here is a mystery for Linda. Linda had every opportunity to reconcile with Danny. I've saw the documents and know. Linda is doing what Linda wants to do. So people, let her move on with her life. She was clearly told that one day her seat would be filled. Not with a worn out dish rag but with a possible beauty queen, who can be as much used by the Lord as Linda was. She refused to acknowledge this and continued her stubborn position of trying to get Danny to make a public statement with the views of 3ABN before she would come home to him. (I would quote her but it would be damaging to quote the words she used in regard to herself.) Linda refused to seperate her marriage with Danny, and her job at 3ABN.
As Calvin has stated before the truth we have so far is this:
Danny and Linda divorced
Linda's gone (by her own choosing I might add)
Danny remains at 3ABN. (by God's choosing I might add)

Linda has great opportunity to be a writer, she will not be forced to be a burger flipper, or a waitress she has potential to do much. I believe Johann has stated on this site she is speaking at churches, she has her ministry.
Let God determine if the grounds are biblical.
Let the courts decided if these people are truly victims, let Linda get on with her life and let Danny get on with his and MOST of all let the Ministry of God be the ministry of God and lets don't Give God Instructions. If we want to help then show up for duty not as bosses but as humble servants.

What should 3ABN do? Just as they are moving forward reach souls for Jesus. Ignoring all the threats and chatter of people who could be doing the same but choose not.
Do pray for me. I will accept your prayers. As you kneel tonight please don't think of these words you have said to me for we all want to pray. God's Will Be Done!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
roxe
post Jan 24 2007, 11:56 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 24 2007, 07:40 PM) [snapback]172326[/snapback]

Pete,

you think eye witness is Brenda, or Brandi???

BTW, anyone know where Brandi is?? and what she doing??

This post has been edited by roxe: Jan 24 2007, 11:57 PM

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 25 2007, 07:22 AM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jan 24 2007, 11:08 PM) [snapback]172350[/snapback]

Hmmm I need to have some blanks filled in. I did not know Brenda was single. Looks like I haven't been watching 3ABN long enough. I assumed she was married. Sorry I didn't read the book. sad.gif

Brenda is not single, she was staying at 3ABN for prolonged periods of time without her husband. Danny's big red truck was frequently seen parked in front of her apartment late at night. If a man accuses his wife (Linda) of spiritually adultery for simply speaking to someone of the opposite sex on the telephone for over ten minutes; then what about the behavior of this same married man (Danny)that spends hours alone with a married woman(Brenda), not his own wife, in her apartment late at night? Add the following to that: Brenda would go over to Danny's home and cook food for him, remain in his home late at night (while his wife was upstairs sleeping),throw a birthday party for him and not invite his wife (Linda). Now consider that this woman (Brenda) becomes the primary accuser of this man's (Danny) wife (Linda), while still claiming to be the wife's best friend? You would not need the investigative prowers of Sherlock Holmes, Mr. Monk or CSI to smell the rats in this situation.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 25 2007, 07:56 AM
Post #52

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 24 2007, 09:26 PM) [snapback]172317[/snapback]

Not beauty queen but "possible beauty queen." One that didn't quite make it. A runner-up.

Theoretically:

What if a birthday-party planner heard this statement and thought this statement applied to her, herself, only to have her hopes dashed later, after she had already done her part as the chaperon, or "eye witness" in Norway?

Then the party planner missed the fact that the 'worn out dish rag' was referring to herself, rather than Linda... which would explain why, even after Linda was kicked to the curb she still found herself on the outside looking in...

Theoretically.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 25 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #53

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(roxe @ Jan 24 2007, 11:56 PM) [snapback]172370[/snapback]

BTW, anyone know where Brandi is?? and what she doing??

This weekend?

Probably just wearing dark sunglasses and a hat --- on Tobago --- an island off the coast of Venezuela, and daydreaming about other things as Danny paces and rambles on and on about "The Story of 3ABN."

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 25 2007, 12:16 PM
Post #54

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 25 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]172390[/snapback]

Brenda is not single, she was staying at 3ABN for prolonged periods of time without her husband. Danny's big red truck was frequently seen parked in front of her apartment late at night. If a man accuses his wife (Linda) of spiritually adultery for simply speaking to someone of the opposite sex on the telephone for over ten minutes; then what about the behavior of this same married man (Danny)that spends hours alone with a married woman(Brenda), not his own wife, in her apartment late at night? Add the following to that: Brenda would go over to Danny's home and cook food for him, remain in his home late at night (while his wife was upstairs sleeping),throw a birthday party for him and not invite his wife (Linda). Now consider that this woman (Brenda) becomes the primary accuser of this man's (Danny) wife (Linda), while still claiming to be the wife's best friend? You would not need the investigative prowers of Sherlock Holmes, Mr. Monk or CSI to smell the rats in this situation.

Amazingly, but after this Danny sent me a statement signed by Brenda that she was married and had no thoughts of getting a divorce.

Could you figure out why Danny should send me this statement? (There were rumors floating that Brenda did not et satisfaction in her marriage, and therefore wanted a divorce - could that be the reason Danny sent me her statement?)

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jan 25 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #55

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 25 2007, 05:22 AM) [snapback]172390[/snapback]

Still trying to get information in proper perspective. "...staying at 3ABN for prolonged periods of time without her husband." I remember Brenda stating on world wide television that she would spend her two week vacation time at 3ABN working.... and being busy the whole time she was there...(not exact words) I assumed she meant that was all the time she spent there. I assumed a lot of things. (note to self....quit assuming too much and continue reading BSDA)

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 25 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jan 25 2007, 12:06 PM) [snapback]172515[/snapback]

Still trying to get information in proper perspective. "...staying at 3ABN for prolonged periods of time without her husband." I remember Brenda stating on world wide television that she would spend her two week vacation time at 3ABN working.... and being busy the whole time she was there...(not exact words) I assumed she meant that was all the time she spent there. I assumed a lot of things. (note to self....quit assuming too much and continue reading BSDA)

This is the problem. And this is what is counted on as well. Things are not as they appeared and it's hard on humans when they start to see this (in what ever senario). But, persistance for truth and honesty can never let us down, really. We just have to accept and learn what we can from what we discover. And PRAY A LOT!! Be encouraged all!!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 25 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #57

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I see we have more members of the Heathen Family who are astray!! rofl1.gif (That's a compliment, BTW)
QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 25 2007, 08:59 AM) [snapback]172435[/snapback]

This weekend?

Probably just wearing dark sunglasses and a hat --- on Tobago --- an island off the coast of Venezuela, and daydreaming about other things as Danny paces and rambles on and on about "The Story of 3ABN."

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 25 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(jene @ Jan 24 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]172283[/snapback]

scratchchin.gif
Are talking about Nathan's drug addiction or did he have some other disease? I am not necessarily asking you to divulge what the disease is if it is something else. I am just curious because I am very interested in natural health and my ears perk up whenever someone starts talking about curing incurable diseases.
wave.gif Eyewitness,

Please answer this for me. Is Danny Shelton not an adulterer since no one has any evidence that Linda Shelton cheated and he remarried anyway?

Mat 19:9
And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
popcom.gif pepsi.gif snack.gif TVsnack.gif

Linda committed adultery in the worse way. And there is plenty of evidence!!! That is why Linda and her Team did not show for the ASI meeting!!!!!! She was about to be exposed to a group with the greatest integrity.

+Quote Post
missthg
post Jan 25 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #59

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 9

what was this? spiritual or emotional adultery - please define and show the evidence. you sounding like you were right there when she did it...so i'm real curious.....
snack.gif

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]172563[/snapback]

Linda committed adultery in the worse way. And there is plenty of evidence!!! That is why Linda and her Team did not show for the ASI meeting!!!!!! She was about to be exposed to a group with the greatest integrity.

--------------------
life is too short to knit with ugly yarn....
www.knitfloozy.blogspot.com

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 25 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #60

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 25 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]172563[/snapback]

I think your brain works in reverse. This makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! Do you hear youself?? I know, why do I even ask......you are a provoker, not a truth teller. Tell me, how could wanting it ALL OUT ON THE TABLE be considered a "no show"? I think you better re-read the reason this didn't fly....someone else didn't want things out on the table! And while you are at it, SHOW US THE EVIDENCE!!! We are still waiting (including LINDA!)

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church