Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12345&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:23 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Take It To The Chruch.
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 04:13 PM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 7 2007, 09:48 AM) [snapback]176080[/snapback]

I knew you were going to say that. Apparently you don't feel the same way.

No I don't. I believe in fighting for what is right.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 7 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #107

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]176077[/snapback]

But they keep it within the confines of their friends and families because they believe it is the right thing to do, as opposed to getting on the internet and telling their real opinions.

Except when they want to take shots at people on camera... no... wait... lemme guess... you consider broadcasting it via satellite to all watching keeping it "within the confines of their friends and families"...

Riiiiiiiiight.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 7 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]176077[/snapback]

But they keep it within the confines of their friends and families because they believe it is the right thing to do, as opposed to getting on the internet and telling their real opinions.

Do you really believe some of the stuff you write? doh.gif Did you not get the memo that this is NOT Sabbath School? We pay attention here. I'm adding a new word behind tiresome and minutae...nonsensical...that's what you are... no.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church