Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12345&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:31 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Take It To The Chruch.
Observer
post Feb 6 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #91

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,664

The word is out that legal charges have been filed. Supposedly they have been filed against "Linda's Team," Linda herself, and will be filed against people who have posted in the Internet forums.

I do not know of anyone who has been served with papers. So, at this point in time, as far as I am concerned, this is simply unsubstantiated. But, as the word is spreading, I wanted to tell you that I am not aware of anyone being served.

This post has been edited by Observer: Feb 6 2007, 09:36 PM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 6 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #92

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 7 2007, 03:59 AM) [snapback]175964[/snapback]

The word is out that legal charges have been filed. Supposedly they have been filed against "Linda's Team," Linda herself, and will be filed against people who have posted in the Internet forums.

I do not know of anyone who has been served with papers. So, at this point in time, as far as I am concerned, this is simply unsubstantiated. But, as the word is spreading, I wanted to tell you that I am not aware of anyone being served.

Paise God from Whom all blessings flow!

Whatever happens, my trust is in the Lord!

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and say all manners of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad . . ."

This gives us the possibility to speak the truth. Even if they should put us in prison, what is that against what Jesus has done for my sake.

I learned this as a child sitting on my mother's lap as she was reading Scripture and Tetimonies to me - that some of the final persecution will come to us from fellow church members.

Our faith may be tried and tested. Stand firm in the Lord!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 12:17 AM
Post #93

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 6 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]175964[/snapback]

My understanding of it is that charges will be filed against people who have posted SLANDEROUS things on the forums.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 7 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 08:17 AM) [snapback]176011[/snapback]

My understanding of it is that charges will be filed against people who have posted SLANDEROUS things on the forums.

I understand that Danny had quite a talk for worship. Does he shed any new light?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #95

Advanced Member

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 6 2007, 06:38 PM) [snapback]175954[/snapback]

Sticks and stones...

Observer
post Today, 06:59 PM

mmmmm looks like the only danger you might be in is from your own words
Just a thought....

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 7 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #96

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 6 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]175964[/snapback]

I think that Clay said it best in one of his cartoons. Supposedly is the key word. It is absurd to even dream of serving papers because a person writes on some forum. That isn't the way we do things in America. But a bluff will work for some employees; it will make others hopping mad.

Two things have me very puzzled: How can one man cast a spell over so many people? How is it that someone in administration can't break away from this hypnotic trance?

The second thing that puzzles me is how people can work under a regime where there are threats of lawsuits and loss of jobs.

If my guess is right, more and more employees will be checking out save3ABN and BSDA. I hope we can make them welcome as it is going to be a terrible shock to some.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 6 2007, 11:23 PM) [snapback]176015[/snapback]

Was there any threat of loss of jobs made during the worship service?

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 12:36 AM
Post #97

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 6 2007, 11:21 PM) [snapback]176014[/snapback]

I understand that Danny had quite a talk for worship. Does he shed any new light?

If you knew he had "quite a talk" for worship then I am sure you know exactly what was said

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 7 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #98

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 6 2007, 11:17 PM) [snapback]176011[/snapback]

Would you please define "Slanderous" for me?

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #99

Advanced Member

[quote name='Ralph' date='Feb 6 2007, 11:34 PM' post='176016']
I
Ralph, not only do they work under it, most support it. Why because they know the majority of what has been told here and other places isn't anywhere near, the truth. Every organization has a few employees or ex employees who will stab you in the back, but most of the good hard working people there, believe a great injustice has been done. Why? Because they are there day in and day out. They have worked and socialized with many of those talked about on this forum. Some of their children have played together and went to school together. Some, go to church together, some have sabbath dinner together. They rub elbows with the so called "corrupt administration" outside of the work forum and know them to be good and god fearing christians. Is anyone perfect? of course not. Have we all made mistakes? Certainly. Do we all have things in our past that we could have done differently? Absolutely. But the vast majority of 3abn workers know that these people are not thieves, liars, burglars, hypocrites and so on and so forth. That is the real reason why they work "under" someone who would file a lawsuit. Because they know that the slanderous and liable things that have been said have hurt the cause of Christ. They feel it is not just an attack on administration, but an attack on them and the hard work they do as well. People think about it. There are a hundered and 40 some odd people that work at 3abn. If all of these allegations were true don't you think the screams of that many people would have been heard a long time ago? These same people also know what Linda was like. They know what it was like to work there before she left and after she left and they have had plenty to say about the difference. But they keep it within the confines of their friends and families because they believe it is the right thing to do, as opposed to getting on the internet and telling their real opinions. They also know some things about her dismissal that no one here knows. THey know so much more than we, because they are there.
No matter how much you want to believe that 3 abn is just a small little group controlled by Danny, you can't. The group is large not small with very respected and business wise board members. Then there is ASI and until now, their integrity has never been questioned that I know of. You have people like Garwin McNeilus that has given of his time and money and has frequented 3 abn plenty enough times that if there was a rat to smell, he would have smelled it. Then you have the thousands of people that have visited through the years to volunteer for whatever was needed. At campmeeting time many come a month before the actual dates to help set up. What speaks for itself is the fact, that they keep coming back year after year. Can they get a feel on what is happening? Of course the can. They are not restricted as to where they go, or who they talk to off or on the campus. That is another lie that I have read here. That everything is guarded and visitors can't talk to the employees. The truth is the complete opposite of that. I know, I have been there before. I was free to look around anywhere I wanted (except the studios during taping of course) and talk to whomever I wished. And that goes for all the buildings, not just the main one. EVeryone was wonderful and the spirit there was full of much joking and laughter in some of the different departments. This was absolutely not an environment of oppressed or depressed people. Oh I'm sure there might be some grumbling about a new rule or regulation. Where have you ever worked that there wasn't. But, in no way, was this a nazi prison camp with Hitler in charge. Most here need to rethink what they have been told here, and from what source the information came from.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 7 2007, 01:32 AM
Post #100

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

Bystander, if what you say is true, then that means that some of the employees are reading the forums, or they wouldn't know what is said here is "nowhere near the truth." If that's the case, why haven't they come to the defense of 3ABN? I know if I was working for someone that I loved and people started spreading false accusations about them, I would attempt to set the record straight. So far, we've seen none of that from the 3ABN camp.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 7 2007, 01:38 AM
Post #101

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 7 2007, 02:32 AM) [snapback]176030[/snapback]

Bystander, if what you say is true, then that means that some of the employees are reading the forums, or they wouldn't know what is said here is "nowhere near the truth." If that's the case, why haven't they come to the defense of 3ABN? I know if I was working for someone that I loved and people started spreading false accusations about them, I would attempt to set the record straight. So far, we've seen none of that from the 3ABN camp.

uhm.gif Good question snack.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 7 2007, 07:18 AM
Post #102

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 7 2007, 02:32 AM) [snapback]176030[/snapback]

Don't worry, I believe we will see many more people posting on this forum. After corporate "worship" yesterday, the station was buzzing.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 09:43 AM
Post #103

Advanced Member

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 7 2007, 01:32 AM) [snapback]176030[/snapback]

But they keep it within the confines of their friends and families because they believe it is the right thing to do, as opposed to getting on the internet and telling their real opinions.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 7 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #104

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 09:43 AM) [snapback]176077[/snapback]

But they keep it within the confines of their friends and families because they believe it is the right thing to do, as opposed to getting on the internet and telling their real opinions.

I knew you were going to say that. Apparently you don't feel the same way.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Grace
post Feb 7 2007, 09:51 AM
Post #105

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,708

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 7 2007, 04:48 PM) [snapback]176080[/snapback]

I knew you were going to say that. Apparently you don't feel the same way.

tongue.gif Apparently he doesn't!

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church