Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12345&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:29 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Take It To The Chruch.
erik
post Feb 5 2007, 05:43 PM
Post #76

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 5 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]175666[/snapback]

Problem is that Bystander's post used to say "my" and "I" and now says "WWJD" and "he." It wasn't that Bystander and WWJD used the same computer. It was that Bystander identified himself as being WWJD.

Is that not a problem? Or is it all right for the rest of us to do that kind of thing too?

well, it could be a typo either way it would make me happy if the would answer the question.

but i am superised that they will not just give a yes or a no.

erik
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 5 2007, 06:27 PM
Post #77

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 5 2007, 03:43 PM) [snapback]175668[/snapback]

well, it could be a typo either way it would make me happy if the would answer the question.

erik

Erik

It was not a typo. I was sitting right here when the original unedited post came in. With in a few minutes, bystander caught that he was 'being' wwjd when replying to you, and quickly changed the first person to commenting regarding what wwjd said. I have copies of both. I find this enlightening myself and attribute it to something alltogether then they will claim.

It could be two people using one pc, and one forgot to log out and came right in and made the relply; bystander didn't log out, wwjd didn't log in. And if I had 5 people in my house that all shared the same pc and therefore had the same IP, I could have 5 people have 5 diff bsda ID's and therefore use all 5 to my use as well, and basically take advantage of Calvins rules for honesty.

We can draw our own conclusions. I have mine. Lets just put this in the catagory of being more aware of what people do and can do and loopholes they can find to accomplish what they want to make appear before us. Get it?

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 5 2007, 03:43 PM) [snapback]175668[/snapback]

erik

and this suprises you why? should we check that list of things that have been asked of these folk that they have never answered? put it on the list, it grows longer and longer.... scratchchin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 5 2007, 06:37 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

Looks like somebody just got caught... rofl1.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 5 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #79

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

How sad it must be to think that you had two defenders but then learn that they had to clone themselves to make it look like there were more than one tongue.gif Seems like we are seeing more and more defenders (I'd use the apolo...whatever word if I could spell it smile.gif ) dropping out. Why is that? Are they finally catching on that all is not right at 3abn? Or have the Shelton's run out of relatives willing to stick out their necks?

Richard

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 5 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #80

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

When I questioned one of them, he said it is two people using the same computer. For now I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 5 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #81

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 5 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]175712[/snapback]

When I questioned one of them, he said it is two people using the same computer. For now I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Why did the one write as if they were the other, and then correct it like that?

If they really are two people, then we have WWJD pretending to be Bystander when he edited that post.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 5 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 5 2007, 04:59 PM) [snapback]175663[/snapback]

Moderators,

It has been pointed out that Bystander's original post said:
It was then edited to say:
Any penalty for the same person posting using two accounts?

And to all apologists: If the victims of a pedophile have moral problems, who taught them to have such problems?

Could we, for once, not make a mountain out of a molehill? Calvin knows we use the same computer. When I made the first post, I did not realize that Bystander had not logged out. Didn't realize it until I submitted the post and saw that it said "Bystander". Truthfully I didn't even know how to go about changing an already submitted post to my ID, so I figured the easiest and quickest way would to be just change the wording. If that was wrong, then I apologize to Calvin. It was an honest mistake I didn't know anyother way to correct.
Sorry

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 5 2007, 06:37 PM) [snapback]175674[/snapback]

Looks like somebody just got caught... rofl1.gif

hoty, maybe you could use a lesson from Calvin on giving someone the benefit of the doubt. I have seen that is a foreign idea to you.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 5 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #83

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

Why say this:
QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 6 2007, 12:02 AM) [snapback]175715[/snapback]

Could we, for once, not make a mountain out of a molehill?
Sorry
hoty, maybe you could use a lesson from Calvin on giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

Then follow-up with this:
I have seen that is a foreign idea to you.

You could have tried leading by example rather than making that statement. SIGH!!! Isn't that what Jesus would do?

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 5 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #84

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

In all fariness, it can also be that the two are using the same pc. We all know that because we use the same pc(s) to access BSDA, in particular, we are not required to log in. That might also be the case.

Agreed -- especially since I was one of the individuals who suggested that to Calvin in an earlier instance.

[The rest of my post deleted in view of Bystander's explanation.]

This post has been edited by inga: Feb 5 2007, 11:47 PM

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 6 2007, 07:12 AM
Post #85

Advanced Member

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 6 2007, 12:02 AM) [snapback]175715[/snapback]

Could we, for once, not make a mountain out of a molehill? Calvin knows we use the same computer. When I made the first post, I did not realize that Bystander had not logged out. Didn't realize it until I submitted the post and saw that it said "Bystander". Truthfully I didn't even know how to go about changing an already submitted post to my ID, so I figured the easiest and quickest way would to be just change the wording. If that was wrong, then I apologize to Calvin. It was an honest mistake I didn't know anyother way to correct.
Sorry
hoty, maybe you could use a lesson from Calvin on giving someone the benefit of the doubt. I have seen that is a foreign idea to you.

Okay, let's say that you are two people then.

What two people would be so close that they could share a computer over and over and over and within a relatively short time period? Husband and wife? That narrows down the field a little, doesn't it?

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 6 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #86

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 6 2007, 07:12 AM) [snapback]175750[/snapback]

What two people would be so close that they could share a computer over and over and over and within a relatively short time period? Husband and wife? That narrows down the field a little, doesn't it?

Certainly, husband/wife and/or roomates.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 6 2007, 01:31 PM
Post #87

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 6 2007, 08:12 AM) [snapback]175750[/snapback]

The other possibility is that it is an office computer where several people have access to the same computer, which widens the field just a little. flirt.gif

Yet I consider that husband-and-wife scenario fairly likely ... but then, who am I? flirt.gif

This post has been edited by inga: Feb 6 2007, 01:33 PM

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 6 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #88

Advanced Member

I am at the point that I could care less who bystander, wwjd, etc. are. I've lended them too much credibility already.

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 6 2007, 07:17 PM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 6 2007, 05:26 PM) [snapback]175927[/snapback]

I am at the point that I could care less who bystander, wwjd, etc. are. I've lended them too much credibility already.

And I am sure that we could all say the same to you.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 6 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #90

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 6 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]175942[/snapback]

And I am sure that we could all say the same to you.

Sticks and stones...

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church