Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12375&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:43:43 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuit Against Gaj
inga
post Feb 3 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #106

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 577

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 3 2007, 03:41 PM) [snapback]175102[/snapback]

Do you want ALL the gory details about what happened?
Apparently. blink.gif
I owe you NO explanation whatsoever. ...
I can see now why some victims of abuse wait years to come forward, and some never do. It's because of people like you.

Duane Clem
Well, Duane, you took the words more or less out of my mouth.

I'm glad you've got a good dose of common sense and discretion.

Yes, Lee, I do think it's possible that Aletheia's question was honest. That just goes to show she shouldn't be posting here and mixing things up with people who "pay attention."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 3 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 3 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]175125[/snapback]

Oh but I am royalty--didn't you know? Well, now you do!

Thank you. Thank you very much!! thankyou.gif

My grandkids can be royal pains at times, too, but I love them anyway.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Lee
post Feb 3 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #108

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Duane, I do have royalty - I'm from Norway.

But I was speaking of the type of royalty in the Bible.

But no, I am not related to Danny or Linda. I don't know them, never have spoken to either of them ever! I do watch sermons occasionally on 3ABN by certain speakers like Doug Batchelor and also on the Hope channel. Some of these programs have really been a blessing to me and are worth watching.

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 3 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #109

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(inga @ Feb 3 2007, 06:26 PM) [snapback]175152[/snapback]

Apparently. blink.gif Well, Duane, you took the words more or less out of my mouth.

I'm glad you've got a good dose of common sense and discretion.

Yes, Lee, I do think it's possible that Aletheia's question was honest. That just goes to show she shouldn't be posting here and mixing things up with people who "pay attention."

inga if you read the post number 17 on Lynch Mob you will do go by keeping lips locked and you eyes peeled for whats next.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 3 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #110

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 06:21 PM) [snapback]174773[/snapback]

Ok, I will do that whenever sister, princess di, sonshineonme,clay, fran, paper tiger, hershey, peacefully bewildered, truly blonde and a host of others sign theirs. doh.gif

See my Signature line....
smile.gif
QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 11:39 PM) [snapback]174906[/snapback]

...If they want to refute accusations, or tell their side of the story, they will do it somewhere where it counts...and that won't be here.....

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 3 2007, 06:51 AM) [snapback]174999[/snapback]

I agree. Whether or not some issues go as far as the courts, The secret's out.

You are correct Bystander. They will do it in a court of law. That way all...ALL THE DETAILS will come out. Whether anyone wants them to or not.... I believe it will stop short of that though... (Ralph) and someone will get "paid" to keep their mouth shut.
JMO
scratchchin.gif
??? is will they accept the $$$? I think not....
scratchchin.gif
QUOTE(andithomas1 @ Feb 2 2007, 11:49 PM) [snapback]174912[/snapback]

If the Sheltons don't owe anyone on this board an explanation-Why are you here? If they will refute or tell their side in a more important forum-Why do you come here and viciously argue with the members of this board? Obviously, someone is concerned about what is being said on this board or you wouldn't be here.

...constantly refuting; throwing up "blockers" and stuff....
QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 3 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]175092[/snapback]

WHY is it a cheap shot, and why are you furious?

You sound just like another member that likes to hit folks when they are down, saddened, or asking for advice. That member lacks love and empathy...and sadly - you do too....

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 3 2007, 04:41 PM) [snapback]175102[/snapback]

....I can see now why some victims of abuse wait years to come forward, and some never do. It's because of people like you.

...and others will be blessed for you coming forward.... I keep saying this - but folks just ain't gonna get it until this "saga"/mess visits their homes...and it will because of the mess they keep puttin' out!
QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 3 2007, 05:33 PM) [snapback]175116[/snapback]

Just WHO was she taking cheap shots at? Just because she disagrees with someone doesn't mean she was taking "cheap shots" at them. Honestly--you people need to stop and smell the roses--all this is affecting your thinking--you are becoming rather unbalanced!!!

The fact that you LEE would state that it's not a cheap shot shows just how much logical thinking you do.... You know when someone is saying something on the "sly" to make their point. You are not that ill-minded....
QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 3 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]175117[/snapback]

The ones unbalanced here are those trying to defend a pastor molesting a parishner.

Thank you! THANK YOU!!!
QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 4 2007, 12:23 AM) [snapback]175178[/snapback]

inga if you read the post number 17 on Lynch Mob you will do go by keeping lips locked and you eyes peeled for whats next.

.... and those that feel that they can assist in "threatening" folks need to also read my signature line.

It's gonna be a lot of humble pie served... and I thinks some folks need to start starvin' themselves so they can choke it all down. I for one will not be eating a slice...but I sure will be servin' it up....

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Feb 3 2007, 11:06 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 3 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #111

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 07:24 PM) [snapback]174898[/snapback]

Just carrying your little "taunt" to its logical conclusion. You don't seem to be the original Bystander so I'm also quite certain that you are telling the truth when you say you aren't Danny. However, if you are so close to the 3abn situation that you have first hand knowledge of the goings on, you certainly would know who Herb Douglass is, it would seem.

Last night Danny interviewed Herb Douglas. Was told he had been a pastor. I got the tail end of the conversation. Can anyone give me some info about this man? Looks like he is retired. Is he working or volunteering at 3ABN? Thanks.

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 3 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]175101[/snapback]

This statement is classic Aletheia. You never did get it. Just could not leave the sexual orientation alone. Well maybe you will get it viewing BSDA from the outside with the rest of the BSDA outcast. dunno.gif

Calvin, was that a threat or a promise? giggle.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 4 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #112

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 3 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]175194[/snapback]

Last night Danny interviewed Herb Douglas. Was told he had been a pastor. I got the tail end of the conversation. Can anyone give me some info about this man? Looks like he is retired. Is he working or volunteering at 3ABN? Thanks.
Calvin, was that a threat or a promise? giggle.gif

Herb Douglass is retired and spent his career in various administrative capacities at PUC, AUC, Pacific Press and other conference related positions. He is a prolific author (20 books), and his latest book is "Truth Matters". I don't think he is doing more than being interviewed on 3abn, but I could be wrong. I saw a rebroadcast of Danny interviewing him on 3abn Today Friday afternoon. It was a very thought provoking interview and it is most obvious that Herb is a very dedicated man of God.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Feb 4 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #113

Member No.: 2,894

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 3 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]175178[/snapback]

Good morrow witness, maybe you ought to go look at the #17 post and consider that slander has to be a lie.
Linda committed adultery in the worse way. And there is plenty of evidence!!! That is why Linda and her Team did not show for the ASI meeting!!!!!! She was about to be exposed to a group with the greatest integrity.
When and where did this meeting take place? Shall we give everything else in this quote the credibility this statement gives you? Are you a lying/slandering Witness? A false witness.... Witness? "Hearken unto thine own words lest thou be shown a fool twice." Should Danny perhaps also consider the matter of lying and slander in his letter to BSDA in which he openly lied? Maybe he should also go look at post #17?

This post has been edited by Hawk: Feb 4 2007, 02:01 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 4 2007, 01:30 AM
Post #114

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 3 2007, 12:21 AM) [snapback]174773[/snapback]

Ok, I will do that whenever sister, princess di, sonshineonme,clay, fran, paper tiger, hershey, peacefully bewildered, truly blonde and a host of others sign theirs. doh.gif

Why do you want to wait for others before you do the right thing? No faith?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 4 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #115

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 3 2007, 12:54 AM) [snapback]174791[/snapback]

- - -
....may the Lord bless you abundantly more than you could ever ask or think.......

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

Linda used to say this. . . . . then Danny ..... now you?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 4 2007, 04:10 AM
Post #116

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Posted by Fran, in Take it to the Church
Jan 31 2007, 11:03 PM

Johann;

Things are getting worse. The sinfulness of sin is fading. Now we have to face a different mentality. I am shocked and disgusted at some of the posts that have been posted. I keep saying to myself, "Consider the source", but I can see that Jesus must come soon to stop this evil.

Texas is working on a new idea. They want the death penalty for those who have sexually offended 3 times.

Once, go to jail.

Twice, go to jail for a longer time.

Thrice, you go night, night for a long time.

Let me see, how many have come forward accusing Tommy?

Tommy, come on down to Texas, but wait until this law passes please. (See correction and apology below.)

Fran

Johann;

I would like to revise the last sentence in the above statement to reflect my true feelings. I would like to apologize to Tommy for singling him out. I did that because he has been the topic of posts for some time now.

I read Bystanders complaint and thought about it all Sabbath, and decided to make my comment clear. Since I made this comment directed to you, I feel the apology and corrected statement should be made to you since Bystander has chosen not to speak to me. That, by the way is no problem for me. Silence from that end is golden.

The sentence should have read, “All molesters, rapist, pedophiles, and all sexual criminals, come on down to Texas, but wait until this law passes please.” This is what I meant. I did not mean just Tommy. I will be more careful in the future.

I believe in the proposed law. Our society is like that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Sexual practices were abhorrent. God burned the city and Lot’s wife turned into salt for looking back.

However, the sin went out with them. The daughters went after Daddy to commit incest. So, as you can see, males and females are molesters, pedophiles, and rapists.

My comment was to express my opinion that I wish every male or female that is a molester, pedophile, or rapist should come to Texas for their 3rd conviction trial, after the law passes. That does not mean I want them to commit their 3rd act, or any act, in the state of Texas. I just would like them to be tried in Texas. (Fat chance, huh? There's something about having to be tried in the state of the crime.)

Something has to be done. Would I want this penalty given to my brother, sister, son, daughter, mother, or father? If they were/are guilty, I have to give a resounding YES! I believe this law would be a step in the right direction.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 4 2007, 05:07 AM
Post #117

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 3 2007, 11:03 PM) [snapback]175198[/snapback]

Herb Douglass is retired and spent his career in various administrative capacities at PUC, AUC, Pacific Press and other conference related positions. He is a prolific author (20 books), and his latest book is "Truth Matters". I don't think he is doing more than being interviewed on 3abn, but I could be wrong. I saw a rebroadcast of Danny interviewing him on 3abn Today Friday afternoon. It was a very thought provoking interview and it is most obvious that Herb is a very dedicated man of God.

Yes, he is a dedicated to the Lord. I personally knew him when he was a religion professor at Pacific Union College. He is a conservative Seventh-day Adventist, and he has been active in Weimar, an independent health treatment facility and educational institution. He is a strong supporter of Ellen White, and a scholar in his own right.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 4 2007, 12:55 PM
Post #118

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Fran @ Feb 4 2007, 05:10 AM) [snapback]175214[/snapback]

Johann;

I would like to revise the last sentence in the above statement to reflect my true feelings. I would like to apologize to Tommy for singling him out. I did that because he has been the topic of posts for some time now.

I read Bystanders complaint and thought about it all Sabbath, and decided to make my comment clear. Since I made this comment directed to you, I feel the apology and corrected statement should be made to you since Bystander has chosen not to speak to me. That, by the way is no problem for me. Silence from that end is golden.

The sentence should have read, “All molesters, rapist, pedophiles, and all sexual criminals, come on down to Texas, but wait until this law passes please.” This is what I meant. I did not mean just Tommy. I will be more careful in the future.

I believe in the proposed law. Our society is like that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Sexual practices were abhorrent. God burned the city and Lot’s wife turned into salt for looking back.

However, the sin went out with them. The daughters went after Daddy to commit incest. So, as you can see, males and females are molesters, pedophiles, and rapists.

My comment was to express my opinion that I wish every male or female that is a molester, pedophile, or rapist should come to Texas for their 3rd conviction trial, after the law passes. That does not mean I want them to commit their 3rd act, or any act, in the state of Texas. I just would like them to be tried in Texas. (Fat chance, huh? There's something about having to be tried in the state of the crime.)

Something has to be done. Would I want this penalty given to my brother, sister, son, daughter, mother, or father? If they were/are guilty, I have to give a resounding YES! I believe this law would be a step in the right direction.

Fran,

Thank you for writing this correction. I was uncomfortable with the original but felt you were entitled to your opinion.

Although I do not support the death penalty under any circumstances and certainly question the Board (I don't immediately recall its official name) that oversees such things in TX, I would support lifetime imprisonment for a 3rd offense.

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 4 2007, 12:59 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 4 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #119

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

[quote name='Fran' date='Feb 4 2007, 03:10 AM' post='175214']
Johann;

Fran, even though silence from me is golden, I give you a lot of credit for your apology. I believe in the death penalty in certain situations but recoiled at the "invite" and the seeming tone of enjoyment. Anyway, I appreciate the forum apology.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 4 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #120

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 3 2007, 04:33 PM) [snapback]175116[/snapback]

Has it occured to any of you that Aletheia was serious when she asked "what cheap shots??" blink.gif

We dont have "STUPID" tattooed on our foreheads... dont know if you do or not... but if you thought she was serious, then if you dont have it tattooed there, perhaps it should be..

Just WHO was she taking cheap shots at? Just because she disagrees with someone doesn't mean she was taking "cheap shots" at them. Honestly--you people need to stop and smell the roses--all this is affecting your thinking--you are becoming rather unbalanced!!!

yucky.gif

It not the roses that are beings smelled... it's the stuff being slung by you and others that is occasionally put on and around roses to help them grow... you've introduced so much of it you could start your own guano plant... but if you decide to do that please make sure it's down wind...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church