Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12398&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:24:43 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pictures Of Danny Shelton's House And Other Buildings At 3abn
Rosyroi
post Feb 4 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

There are some of us who have never been to the 3ABN compound. The only pictures most of us who don't live near T'Ville or have been to any campmeetings are those that are allowed by the staff. I am curious about Danny Shelton's house, horses and other staff homes and the apartment buildings and the school grounds and the outside of the T'Ville church. If someone within BSDA or others lurking have any pictures of any of the buildings and others I can't remember at this moment to ask about, I would love it if they could be posted in this forum for all to view. By my asking this publically Danny would be alerted. Taking pictures now, unless an awed visitor accidentally stumbled onto Danny's home, wouldn't be a good idea. Thank you in advance.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 4 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 11:10 AM) [snapback]175294[/snapback]

There are some of us who have never been to the 3ABN compound. The only pictures most of us who don't live near T'Ville or have been to any campmeetings are those that are allowed by the staff. I am curious about Danny Shelton's house, horses and other staff homes and the apartment buildings and the school grounds and the outside of the T'Ville church. If someone within BSDA or others lurking have any pictures of any of the buildings and others I can't remember at this moment to ask about, I would love it if they could be posted in this forum for all to view. By my asking this publically Danny would be alerted. Taking pictures now, unless an awed visitor accidentally stumbled onto Danny's home, wouldn't be a good idea. Thank you in advance.

Will you also be asking for pictures of Linda's home & pool?

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 4 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 4 2007, 10:30 AM) [snapback]175306[/snapback]

Will you also be asking for pictures of Linda's home & pool?

Since Danny finally admitted Linda did not commit adultry, and that we are now focusing more on Danny and Tommy Shelton alleged situations we are not really discussing Linda anymore but that is a good question. I would love to see that Huge pool of Linda's. wonder if she had to fold it up and put it in the garage for the winter. (just being silly... I have no idea how big it is). Also would love to see her house. I am not prejudice. One house or the other or both, doesn't make any difference to me.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 4 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 10:40 AM) [snapback]175313[/snapback]

Since Danny finally admitted Linda did not commit adultry, and that we are now focusing more on Danny and Tommy Shelton alleged situations we are not really discussing Linda anymore but that is a good question. I would love to see that Huge pool of Linda's. wonder if she had to fold it up and put it in the garage for the winter. (just being silly... I have no idea how big it is). Also would love to see her house. I am not prejudice. One house or the other or both, doesn't make any difference to me.

Also I would like pictures of Linda's other places she lived. My memory is foggy... one of them was either a mobil home or a trailer. The one Danny helped her move into that she didn't live in very long.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 4 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 11:40 AM) [snapback]175313[/snapback]

Where in the world did you get the info that Dan finally "admitted" that LInda did not commit adultery? Whoever told you that is 100% wrong. He has never ever said that.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 4 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 4 2007, 01:13 PM) [snapback]175332[/snapback]

Also I would like pictures of Linda's other places she lived. My memory is foggy... one of them was either a mobil home or a trailer. The one Danny helped her move into that she didn't live in very long.

You are correct that she moved into a mobile home for a short period of time. Not only did danny help her move but he spent his own money (approx) 1,500.00 to build her a deck just because she wanted one. (I believe he has all the receipts.) If memory serves me, I believe (I could be wrong but don't think so) that during this time period he drove her to her botox appointment because she shouldn't drive afterward...Now does that sound like a man who set her up, kicked her out and laughed evily the whole time????

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 4 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #7

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 4 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]175344[/snapback]

Where in the world did you get the info that Dan finally "admitted" that LInda did not commit adultery? Whoever told you that is 100% wrong. He has never ever said that.

Dr. Thompson has stated publicly that they have no proof that Linda Shelton committed physical adultery.

Danny Shelton has stated that he has never publicly accused Linda Shelton of spiritual adultery.

I think but I am not 100 % positive that Danny Shelton has denied ever publicly stating that Linda Shelton committed physical adultery.

However, both have stated that Linda Shelton had an inapproprite relationship with Dr. A. And, they have made further statements that would lead one to think that they believe Linda Shelton may have committed physical adultery.

One should keep in mind the distinction that one can make between stating something PUBLICLY and stating it PRIVATELY. Think for a minute about that. One might not make a statement publicly (such as post it on the Internet) and yet say the same thing privately (that is in a letter that went to specific people).

If I am wrong, I invite anyone to correct me. Bystander, I also invite your comment. If I am wrong, tell me.

This post has been edited by Observer: Feb 4 2007, 01:45 PM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 4 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #8

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Well alrighty Observer....go 'head on!
snack.gif

I will await patiently for someone to refute that too....
dry.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 4 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

[

If I am wrong, I invite anyone to correct me. Bystander, I also invite your comment. If I am wrong, tell me.
[/quote]
I would like to comment. The only way to have proof that someone committed adultery is if you are there and see the act being committed and/or have pictures of the act. I would say that 98% of people are not going to have that kind of "proof." A spouse usually "knows" what is going on eventually, by different things. Whether it be lots of "private" phone conversations that they are not privy to or overhearing "incriminating" words of love, lust, or bashing of the spouse, or catching the accused in lies, it all adds up. There might also be other evidence but not of the act itself. So, by Dr. Walt or Danny or anyone else saying they don't have 100% proof does not exonerate or "make innocent" the other party. How many people have divorced because the person knew that the spouse was having an affair but didn't have pics or any such thing to back it up. They knew in other ways. Now, that said, 3ABN was "required" by it's viewers and supporters to state the reasons that Linda was dismissed. They were "required" to give an accountability. It is my understanding that The statements had to be made, knowing that if they were ever forced to produce evidence, they could. Any organization would have that "accountability" and a legal statement can be released on the dismissal.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 4 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #10

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 01:42 PM) [snapback]175346[/snapback]

You are correct that she moved into a mobile home for a short period of time. Not only did danny help her move but he spent his own money (approx) 1,500.00 to build her a deck just because she wanted one. (I believe he has all the receipts.) If memory serves me, I believe (I could be wrong but don't think so) that during this time period he drove her to her botox appointment because she shouldn't drive afterward...Now does that sound like a man who set her up, kicked her out and laughed evily the whole time????

and we should believe you because?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Lee
post Feb 4 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Where's the pictures of their homes??? That is the topic of this thread! You are: offtopic.gif

I have never seen their homes either and would like to see a picture!

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 4 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #12

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 4 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]175388[/snapback]

Where's the pictures of their homes??? That is the topic of this thread! You are: offtopic.gif

I have never seen their homes either and would like to see a picture!

I don't have pictures, except one from a distance of Danny's house. I have been to all three houses mentioned here. I'd say that mobile home was like a doghouse in comparison with the home Linda moved away from, even after Danny "fixed" it up.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Lee
post Feb 4 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Too bad. Maybe it isn't possible to find a picture...

This post has been edited by Lee: Feb 4 2007, 06:24 PM

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 4 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 4 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]175397[/snapback]

Too bad. Maybe it isn't possible to find a picure...

come on folks how are can it be for danny's supports to drive over to his house and take a picture of it.

for that matter i am not even sure why the whole house thing is stilling coming it seems to a side issue of tyhe two main questions?

1. what is going to be done to get Tommy s. the help he needs to aface his actions.?

2. Did danny lie about his grounds for divorce?

just my thoughts.

Erik

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 4 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 4 2007, 02:43 PM) [snapback]175382[/snapback]

and we should believe you because?

For the same reason that you believe all the other things on here that are posted in favor of Linda. You don't seem to question whatever they say.

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 4 2007, 04:27 PM) [snapback]175394[/snapback]

I don't have pictures, except one from a distance of Danny's house. I have been to all three houses mentioned here. I'd say that mobile home was like a doghouse in comparison with the home Linda moved away from, even after Danny "fixed" it up.

And I am sure it is a doghouse compared to the one she lives in now.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:24 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church