Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12398&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:35 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pictures Of Danny Shelton's House And Other Buildings At 3abn
inga
post Feb 6 2007, 08:56 PM
Post #31

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 6 2007, 08:53 PM) [snapback]175963[/snapback]

site=thread. wrong choice of words. My bad. doh.gif
Yes, Rosy, it occurred to me too that it would not be a good idea to post a picture of Linda's house on the web.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Feb 7 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

Perhaps anyone who would wish her harm already knows her house. Just a thought. In any event, where there's a will, there's a way, and I think none of us can trust our safety to anything but God.

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 7 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

[quote name='princessdi' date='Feb 6 2007, 03:56 PM' post='175901']
See now, if we go by this, Danny lying all this time about having proof, phone records, etc. and for al he did, he was supposed to have caught her in the act. He needs to just tell the truth and shame the devil.

Wrong again. Look at your own words. He is "supposed" to have caught her.....Because somebody told somebody else and they told somebody else that he is SUPPOSED to have caught her in the act..that undoubtedly makes it true.

He has never said that he caught her in the act. Today, alone, this forum has been swimming in wrong information.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 7 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #34

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Bystander, let me rephrase that for you:

That means for the reation Danny gave to the situation, and the claims of evidence he claims to have, you would think he caught her in the act.

Now, the next time will you please ask for clarificiation? Nobody ever said, that I know of that he caught her in the act. I was saying his reactions and claims are those of a man who had caught his wife in the act. We know he didn't, we are trying to see what kind of proof he keeps talking about, but it seems to be about as "spirit"ual as that adultery he claimed she was committing.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church