Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12398&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:33 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pictures Of Danny Shelton's House And Other Buildings At 3abn
PeacefulBe
post Feb 4 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]175425[/snapback]

And I am sure it is a doghouse compared to the one she lives in now.

Just curious, wwjd, how are you sure? Have you seen her new home? Have you seen the mobile home and found it so horrible that a normal house would make it seem like a dog house? Like I said, I'm just curious.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 4 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(http://www.blacksda.com/forums/style_images/1/folder_rte_images/strike.gifhawwjd @ Feb 5 2007, 03:59 AM) [snapback]175425[/snapback]

- - -

What makes you so sure? Have you seen those houses?

Danny's house seemed a mansion to me compared to the quite regular house where Linda lives now.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 4 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 4 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]175439[/snapback]

What makes you so sure? Have you seen those houses?

Danny's house seemed a mansion to me compared to the quite regular house where Linda lives now.

Really? If memory serves me correctly Linda had a huge hand in designing what is now Danny's house. He did not want to make it as big as she wanted to make it. She did all the decorating and picked out all the furniture. Regardless, what is the point because it appears that Linda was compensated well for her half of the house, furniture, ect. With that money and the money from 3ABN it would seem she made out tremendously well...

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 4 2007, 08:20 PM) [snapback]175431[/snapback]

Just curious, wwjd, how are you sure? Have you seen her new home? Have you seen the mobile home and found it so horrible that a normal house would make it seem like a dog house? Like I said, I'm just curious.

PB

I know that she picked out the temporary mobile home to live in. Do you think she would have chosen a "dog house."

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 4 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 5 2007, 05:42 AM) [snapback]175455[/snapback]

Really? If memory serves me correctly Linda had a huge hand in designing what is now Danny's house. He did not want to make it as big as she wanted to make it. She did all the decorating and picked out all the furniture. Regardless, what is the point because it appears that Linda was compensated well for her half of the house, furniture, ect. With that money and the money from 3ABN it would seem she made out tremendously well...
I know that she picked out the temporary mobile home to live in. Do you think she would have chosen a "dog house."

Danny likes to make houses according to his own size. Just see what he did to Owen Troy. Danny and Kenny did not follow the pattern and agreement, according to what Ann told me.

Seems like What Would Danny Do? can be quite different from What Would Jesus Do?

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 4 2007, 09:49 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 4 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #20

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 07:59 PM) [snapback]175425[/snapback]

For the same reason that you believe all the other things on here that are posted in favor of Linda. You don't seem to question whatever they say.

Nope, I am not nearly as skeptical towards them as I am you... you I don't particularly like.... not sure what it is, but there is a vibe you have, comes through each of your posts... thus, you have no credibility as far as I am concerned.... like I said before, I think you are a provocateur.... and a tiresome one at that....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 4 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 4 2007, 10:05 PM) [snapback]175472[/snapback]

Nope, I am not nearly as skeptical towards them as I am you... you I don't particularly like.... not sure what it is, but there is a vibe you have, comes through each of your posts... thus, you have no credibility as far as I am concerned.... like I said before, I think you are a provocateur.... and a tiresome one at that....

If anyone you don't like has no credibility, you live in a narrow little world. That would explain why you believe them to be credible. You like them. You all agree with each other. Trouble is, real life, outside of this forum, is not like that. I would guess you probably have a hard time in that world too.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 4 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #22

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 4 2007, 10:09 PM) [snapback]175475[/snapback]

If anyone you don't like has no credibility, you live in a narrow little world. That would explain why you believe them to be credible. You like them. You all agree with each other. Trouble is, real life, outside of this forum, is not like that. I would guess you probably have a hard time in that world too.

don't particularly like you either.... likewise your credibility is zero... you don't need to tell me about real life, I live it daily.... as to whether or not I have difficulty in the real world, you don't know me, and that is fine with me..... you are also a provocateur, a tiresome one....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 4 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Back to the homes. To the pro Danny Camp, I am offering you a chance to prove your point about the homes you KNOW are what you say they are. Please (begging on bended knee) send pictures to this post. I tried google earth and mapquest.com but all was fuzzy. sad.gif I don't know what else to do. If anyone have another idea please let me know.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 5 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #24

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 5 2007, 12:05 AM) [snapback]175490[/snapback]

Back to the homes. To the pro Danny Camp, I am offering you a chance to prove your point about the homes you KNOW are what you say they are. Please (begging on bended knee) send pictures to this post. I tried google earth and mapquest.com but all was fuzzy. sad.gif I don't know what else to do. If anyone have another idea please let me know.

One might be better served having the information being sought sent to one personally rather than posted on BSDA proper. We would not want anyone accusing the membership here of making such information available to the world for reasons other than curiosity, would we?

There may be a few people interested in "seeing" where they live but, for the most part, I doubt the whole body of BSDA is as concerned about where they lives as some may be interested in the quality of life of those they care about.

It is my prayer that Linda is living in peace and receiving strength through Christ Jesus. It is also my prayer that she receives all that the Lord desires for her, as He continues to build a hedge of protection about her in the midst of the trials she is experiencing. She will come out of this experience refined as gold tried in the fire. yes.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 5 2007, 10:18 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 6 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 5 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]175711[/snapback]

One might be better served having the information being sought sent to one personally rather than posted on BSDA proper. We would not want anyone accusing the membership here of making such information available to the world for reasons other than curiosity, would we?

There may be a few people interested in "seeing" where they live but, for the most part, I doubt the whole body of BSDA is as concerned about where they lives as some may be interested in the quality of life of those they care about.

It is my prayer that Linda is living in peace and receiving strength through Christ Jesus. It is also my prayer that she receives all that the Lord desires for her, as He continues to build a hedge of protection about her in the midst of the trials she is experiencing. She will come out of this experience refined as gold tried in the fire. yes.gif

Due to the recent breakin of Linda' home I am requesting to have this site closed permanently. Too bad it can't be wiped clean. A woman living by herself is vurnable enough but linda is a a world known personality. Originally I just wanted to have proof of shack/nice mobil home and Danny's home verified or at least the arguments on this subject stopped. So many want to prove their side is right. I would never wish anything bad like home break in happening to anyone. So sorry Linda your home was broken into. I also wish a hedge of protection about you as sara said.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 6 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #26

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 6 2007, 12:58 PM) [snapback]175831[/snapback]

Due to the recent breakin of Linda' home I am requesting to have this site closed permanently. Too bad it can't be wiped clean. A woman living by herself is vurnable enough but linda is a a world known personality. Originally I just wanted to have proof of shack/nice mobil home and Danny's home verified or at least the arguments on this subject stopped. So many want to prove their side is right. I would never wish anything bad like home break in happening to anyone. So sorry Linda your home was broken into. I also wish a hedge of protection about you as sara said.

have what site closed permanently?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 6 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #27

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 6 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]175859[/snapback]

She may mean this thread... dunno.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 6 2007, 03:41 PM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Once again, you are being messy they asked about the mobile home, ain't nobody as you no about botox...jes messy as _ _.......I wish Madea was here......t'ain't nothin' worse than a messy man!

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 11:42 AM) [snapback]175346[/snapback]

You are correct that she moved into a mobile home for a short period of time. Not only did danny help her move but he spent his own money (approx) 1,500.00 to build her a deck just because she wanted one. (I believe he has all the receipts.) If memory serves me, I believe (I could be wrong but don't think so) that during this time period he drove her to her botox appointment because she shouldn't drive afterward...Now does that sound like a man who set her up, kicked her out and laughed evily the whole time????

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 6 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #29

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

See now, if we go by this, Danny lying all this time about having proof, phone records, etc. and for al he did, he was supposed to have caught her in the act. He needs to just tell the truth and shame the devil.

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 4 2007, 12:14 PM) [snapback]175369[/snapback]

If I am wrong, I invite anyone to correct me. Bystander, I also invite your comment. If I am wrong, tell me.

I would like to comment. The only way to have proof that someone committed adultery is if you are there and see the act being committed and/or have pictures of the act. I would say that 98% of people are not going to have that kind of "proof." A spouse usually "knows" what is going on eventually, by different things. Whether it be lots of "private" phone conversations that they are not privy to or overhearing "incriminating" words of love, lust, or bashing of the spouse, or catching the accused in lies, it all adds up. There might also be other evidence but not of the act itself. So, by Dr. Walt or Danny or anyone else saying they don't have 100% proof does not exonerate or "make innocent" the other party. How many people have divorced because the person knew that the spouse was having an affair but didn't have pics or any such thing to back it up. They knew in other ways. Now, that said, 3ABN was "required" by it's viewers and supporters to state the reasons that Linda was dismissed. They were "required" to give an accountability. It is my understanding that The statements had to be made, knowing that if they were ever forced to produce evidence, they could. Any organization would have that "accountability" and a legal statement can be released on the dismissal.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 6 2007, 07:53 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 6 2007, 12:10 PM) [snapback]175859[/snapback]

site=thread. wrong choice of words. My bad. doh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church