Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=465 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:55:44 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 30 31 32  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 16 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #466

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,231

Of course what I was thinking of was the shame that sexual abuse victims feel, or are made to feel by the abuser. But, hey if the abuser were to go to jail so much the better, justice and all that...

Richard

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 16 2007, 07:59 PM) [snapback]178789[/snapback]

Please don't let me start pullin' quotes and boldin' what you say.....
Pot. Kettle. Blacker than BLACK.

...OR 20 years if convicted of more than one count....
snack.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Feb 19 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #467

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 15 2007, 10:53 PM) [snapback]178599[/snapback]

I can see by your live chats that you are all getting excited on what you all think is your 10 minutes of fame. That in itself says a lot about your motives for being here.
Before you get too excited when he mentions "a little group" he is referring to Joy's group. I'm a little dissapointed. I was hoping he would mention this site and tell how it came to be because club adventist wouldn't carry all the dirty tales and accusations and dropped the thread. I wish he would have said that and a lot more.
Oh well, maybe next time.....

BlackSDA has been in existence LONG BEFORE the 3ABN drama became public knowledge...I personally joined the group in 2000 when it was back on Yahoo! and that was long before the Shelton mess...BlackSDA is so much more than its discussions regarding 3ABN...just because you don't peruse the other forums on this site does not mean they do not exist.... doh.gif

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ Feb 16 2007, 10:30 AM) [snapback]178674[/snapback]

We are not looking for any 10 minutes of fame...too bad for you if a tongue-in-cheek comment sails above your head. Most of us joined BlackSDA before this whole 3ABN hullaballoo and we'll be here long after the whole sordid mess is cleared up, if it ever is...unlike you and others who are here simply because of the 3ABN saga. Is BSDA the first and last site you visit each day? Probably so. Admit it...you love it here...you can't leave, can you?

Preach Hester!!!!!! spoton.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
Eirene
post Mar 4 2007, 06:53 AM
Post #468

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 8 2007, 07:31 PM) [snapback]176603[/snapback]

Danny got so angry at me for refusing to help him verify this false accusation, that he had Dr. Walt Thompson fire me from my employment at 3ABN.

Is this what you are talking about?

-------- Original Message --------
To: Johann Thorvaldsson
Subject:
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2004 15:50

I'm sending Walt Thompson a copy of this email.

I am asking you to verify with me if Linda has contacted you concerning an email she sent the doctor. Whether she talked on the phone to you or sent you an email.

Has she let you know either way that the email she sent to the doctor concerning stopping all communications with him was either forced by me or to strongly worded by me.

Number two, I need a straight honest answer from you as to whether you or Irmgard has talked to the doctor and conveyed what she said about this email. Or has the doctor conveyed any information about this email to you.

I'm asking you this time not as her husband, but as President of this network.

If your going to continue any working relationship with 3ABN then we have to know that your loyalty is with 3ABN.

Not with me or not with Linda.

We need to know that you understand that this network is much bigger than either one of us and will go forward with or without either one or both of us. We have to know that you are truthful with us when we ask you questions that effect this ministry.
I'm looking forward to you answer today.

Thank you
Danny Shelton

This post has been edited by Eirene: Mar 4 2007, 08:05 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 4 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #469

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Eirene @ Mar 4 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]182216[/snapback]

Is this what you are talking about?

Isn't clear that Danny Shelton tried to use his authority as the president to get me to back him up - rather than telling the truth of what I had observed?

You must have read my reply where I stated that even if I had done what he asked me to do, I could not force anyone else. But he still fired me. I did not need that job, so I was relieved.

This post has been edited by Johann: Mar 4 2007, 04:58 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #470

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 4 2007, 04:56 PM) [snapback]182361[/snapback]

Isn't clear that Danny Shelton tried to use his authority as the president to get me to back him up - rather than telling the truth of what I had observed?

You must have read my reply where I stated that even if I had done what he asked me to do, I could not force anyone else. But he still fired me. I did not need that job, so I was relieved.

Honestly friend, you continue to hurt your case more than help. That is not what the post said at all. You put your twisted interpretation on it just like you have so many others. How many times have you said DS said or done something in an email, then when it is published, it doesn't say that at all. People in American can read, you know, and it doesn't take too many instances of this kind, to see your warped take on all of this.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 4 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #471

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 04:51 AM) [snapback]182436[/snapback]

Honestly friend, you continue to hurt your case more than help. That is not what the post said at all. You put your twisted interpretation on it just like you have so many others. How many times have you said DS said or done something in an email, then when it is published, it doesn't say that at all. People in American can read, you know, and it doesn't take too many instances of this kind, to see your warped take on all of this.

Wrong again. It was Danny Shelton who could not read what I had written. And so he blew it!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 4 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #472

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 4 2007, 09:00 PM) [snapback]182485[/snapback]

Wrong again. It was Danny Shelton who could not read what I had written. And so he blew it!

blink.gif blink.gif that makes no since to the previous post but thats OK. It is your choice if you willingly want to keep putting your foot in it....

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 4 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #473

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 08:51 PM) [snapback]182436[/snapback]

People in American can read, you know, and it doesn't take too many instances of this kind, to see your warped take on all of this.

People in American can read. That's true.

It's the people in Illinoisan that seem to have a little trouble.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 5 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #474

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 4 2007, 09:51 PM) [snapback]182436[/snapback]

Exactly.

I cannot see any rational and honest person seriously claiming that this:
"Number two, I need a straight honest answer from you ...I'm asking you this time not as her husband, but as President of this network. If your going to continue any working relationship with 3ABN then we have to know that your loyalty is with 3ABN. Not with me or not with Linda. We need to know that you understand that this network is much bigger than either one of us and will go forward with or without either one or both of us. We have to know that you are truthful with us when we ask you questions that effect this ministry. I'm looking forward to you answer today. Thank you, Danny Shelton"

Equals this:
Isn't [It's] clear that Danny Shelton tried to use his authority as the president to get me[Johann] to back him up - rather than telling the truth of what I{johann] had observed

As far as this? "You must have read my reply where I stated that even if I had done what he asked me to do, I could not force anyone else. But he still fired me. I did not need that job, so I was relieved."

Johann. as you were apparently referring to this e-mail, then going by this e-mail, You were simply asked to give a straight honest answer and to put the ministry before individuals (whether Danny or Linda), and be truthful regardless of who that answer backed up, or did not.

It is sad that you refused to do so.

I don't see anybody asking you to force anyone else to do the same, so don't know why you even say these kind of things, or try to offer them as excuses.....

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 5 2007, 09:43 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 5 2007, 09:52 AM
Post #475

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 5 2007, 07:53 AM) [snapback]182531[/snapback]

People in American can read. That's true.

It's the people in Illinoisan that seem to have a little trouble.

That clarification is needed!

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 5 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]182617[/snapback]

- - -
It is sad that you refused to do so.
- - -

It would have been so different if you had been right there doing the right thing at the right time, wouldn't it?

But you were not there, so you did not notice how Danny was pressuring me to acknowledge that it was possible for Dr. Arild Abrahamsen to be in Norway and Florida at the same time. He must really thought that doctor was a miracle doctor!!!

Would you just have said, OK, you are a prophet! Yes, I was only imagining that Dr. Arild Abrahamsen was treating my wife in Norway, since in reality he was doing what Danny wanted him to be doing in Florida so that he could get rid of his wife?

This is the gist of the whole story, but the e-mails do not reveal all of that. And therefore you Dannyscribes imagine that you have the power to deceive the whole world, clearing Danny of his evil surmisings. Fortunately there are many people who by now have discovered your deceptions!! They penetrate the schemes.

This post has been edited by Johann: Mar 5 2007, 09:58 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 30 31 32
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church