Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430&st=435 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:59:28 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Corporate "worship" At 3abn, The Shelton Gang Rides Again!
watchbird
post Feb 15 2007, 11:13 AM
Post #436

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 14 2007, 10:25 PM) [snapback]178374[/snapback]

Maybe Danny could provide you with a corrected version for us.

I believe you would agree on a couple points.
1. Danny was not happy and let that be known in clearest terms.
2. To close it all, John Lomacang said a prayer that was basically a warning against people speaking out.

What an eggnog! An implied threat of being fired made by Danny all scrambled up with John Lomacang's warning that was embedded in a prayer.

It makes me wonder if both of them are afraid that another victim may speak out.

My information was that the threat was made directly.... not merely "implied" or "embedded in a prayer."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Feb 15 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #437

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

It fascinates me that Danny and his minions (thanks for those definitions by the way) deny deny deny, and when they are asked to give a more correct view of what really happened, they go so silent you can hear the crickets chirping ...

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Grace
post Feb 15 2007, 12:07 PM
Post #438

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,708

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 15 2007, 07:02 PM) [snapback]178495[/snapback]
It fascinates me that Danny and his minions (thanks for those definitions by the way) deny deny deny, and when they are asked to give a more correct view of what really happened, they go so silent you can hear the crickets chirping ...

yes.gif

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 15 2007, 12:19 PM
Post #439

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 15 2007, 01:02 PM) [snapback]178495[/snapback]

Danny and his minions are extremely quiet today, they must be in preperation for the "Behind the Scenes" program tonight. SoulEspresso, if you are able to squeeze in some time to see it and give us your take on it, I am sure we would all be interested.

The following comment comes from talk around the water cooler, "I have heard that parts of it (tonight's program)were a rehashing of the corporate "worship." Dan talked about internet posting and him seeking legal counsel..."

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 15 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #440

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 15 2007, 01:02 PM) [snapback]178495[/snapback]

when they are asked to give a more correct view of what really happened, they go so silent you can hear the crickets chirping ...

They will tell you that when they post "a more correct view" they are attacked by other posters here who have been duped. They often will attack the poster that questions what they have said rather than answering further questions about the viability/credibility of what they wrote.

SoulEspresso, thank you for making yourself known. Your thoughtful and well articulated posts are appreciated.

Also, this is offtopic, but I don't know if anyone has mentioned or discussed your Avatar from Starlight Express. An interesting choice and not one I think you chose in haste.

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 15 2007, 02:17 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 15 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #441

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 15 2007, 12:19 PM) [snapback]178499[/snapback]

Danny and his minions are extremely quiet today, they must be in preperation for the "Behind the Scenes" program tonight. SoulEspresso, if you are able to squeeze in some time to see it and give us your take on it, I am sure we would all be interested.

The following comment comes from talk around the water cooler, "I have heard that parts of it (tonight's program)were a rehashing of the corporate "worship." Dan talked about internet posting and him seeking legal counsel..."

Well then I hope he mentions BlackSDA by name, can always use the free advertisement.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 15 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #442

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 15 2007, 12:11 PM) [snapback]178525[/snapback]

Well then I hope he mentions BlackSDA by name, can always use the free advertisement.

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 15 2007, 03:34 PM
Post #443

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

As usual sister, your info is wrong again. My understanding, is that, it was already taped yesterday. So, what's to prepare for?

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 15 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #444

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 15 2007, 04:34 PM) [snapback]178547[/snapback]

As usual sister, your info is wrong again. My understanding, is that, it was already taped yesterday. So, what's to prepare for?

If you'll note the "water cooler talk" she noted, the fact that the show has already been recorded is implicit...

If you weren't looking for an opportunity to be untoward, you might not have missed that...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Feb 15 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #445

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 15 2007, 05:34 PM) [snapback]178547[/snapback]

Good Grief, Man! does it make a difference when it was taped? It's probably going to be more of the same folksy downhome twaddle anyway... blink.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 15 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #446

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 15 2007, 01:34 PM) [snapback]178547[/snapback]

Bystander,

So now that Linda is publicly challenging 3abn to prove she is the "wick women" they have claimed how about bring that proof out into the open you are always bragging about existing?

Erik

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 15 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #447

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 15 2007, 02:50 PM) [snapback]178554[/snapback]

Bystander,
So now that Linda is publicly challenging 3abn to prove she is the "wick women" they have claimed how about bring that proof out into the open you are always bragging about existing?
Erik

TVsnack.gif
Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 15 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #448

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 15 2007, 02:34 PM) [snapback]178547[/snapback]

Pre taping is always great idea as I suspect that some editing is always in order. But I thought they called this 3ABN Today LIVE . I wonder if "live" will be in the lower right hand corner of the screen. I hope someone records the program whether it is dead or alive.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Feb 15 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #449

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

Dan talked -- past tense. That's how an astute reader would infer the program was pre-recorded.

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 15 2007, 05:02 PM) [snapback]178556[/snapback]

Pre taping is always great idea as I suspect that some editing is always in order. But I thought they called this 3ABN Today LIVE . I wonder if "live" will be in the lower right hand corner of the screen. I hope someone records the program whether it is dead or alive.

These "Behind the Scenes" programs used to be called "Golden Opportunities." Most every Golden Opportunities program was taped earlier in the week. It was seldom live.

The 3ABN buildings - out in the middle of nowhere - are dark and a bit creepy on those Thursday evenings when these programs air.

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Feb 15 2007, 05:23 PM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Feb 15 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #450

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 15 2007, 03:34 PM) [snapback]178547[/snapback]

You were too quick to shoot. We already can see that it was taped, as Sister said in her post, "Dan talked."

You want to say she is usually wrong, but sometimes the plan backfires.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:59 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church