Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12439&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:40:46 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just Some Facts, Salaries
roxe
post Feb 8 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(Lenni @ Feb 8 2007, 06:56 PM) [snapback]176612[/snapback]

Oh, I'm really not that old but we women have to have a little mystery about us don't we?

oh you bet... and not just a little mystery either... rofl1.gif

gossip.gif secret.gif tabletalk.gif msn-cry.gif cheer.gif snack.gif girlpower.gif

btw, Lenni, welcome.gif

This post has been edited by roxe: Feb 8 2007, 10:05 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Lenni @ Feb 7 2007, 11:32 PM) [snapback]176417[/snapback]

Yes, both are older than Melody. I'll correct myself by saying I believe they are both Danny's biological daughter's by his first wife, Kay, that was killed in a car accident years ago. I know they both went by the last name of Shelton but I was just a child when I knew them and children aren't always made privy to all information. I know that Rhonda for sure favored the Sheltons. I thought Lisa looked more like her mom.

To my knowledge, they always referred to Danny as their dad.

Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological children. They had a father that they were not close to and chose to go by the name of Shelton. They were Kay's daughters. The oldest is about 44 and the other is about 40. They were grown at the time of Kays death. Melody is Danny's only biological child.

This post has been edited by wwjd: Feb 8 2007, 10:50 PM

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 8 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 10:22 PM) [snapback]176656[/snapback]

Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father.

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 8 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #34

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 8 2007, 08:45 PM) [snapback]176662[/snapback]

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

ya roflmao.gif I saw that too! You read my mind!!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 8 2007, 10:49 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 8 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]176666[/snapback]

ya roflmao.gif I saw that too! You read my mind!!

Sorry, you know what I meant

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 8 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(roxe @ Feb 8 2007, 09:03 PM) [snapback]176653[/snapback]

oh you bet... and not just a little mystery either... rofl1.gif

tabletalk.gif msn-cry.gif cheer.gif snack.gif girlpower.gif
btw, Lenni, welcome.gif

How much do you weigh? secret.gif gossip.gif

+Quote Post
roxe
post Feb 9 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 8 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]176682[/snapback]

How much do you weigh? secret.gif gossip.gif

no2.gif nono.gif nonono.gif

This post has been edited by roxe: Feb 9 2007, 01:43 AM

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 9 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #38

Guests

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 10:22 PM) [snapback]176656[/snapback]

Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological children. They had a father that they were not close to and chose to go by the name of Shelton. They were Kay's daughters. The oldest is about 44 and the other is about 40. They were grown at the time of Kays death. Melody is Danny's only biological child.

wwjd sounds like Danny has had a pretty big heart. What a challenge to raise someone else's children. He raised those, plus he raised Linda's two children, plus his own daughter.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 9 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #39

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Yeah, that is why he doesn't mention them to this day. He marries women with children, he doesn't seem to care about the children. My parents were foster parents and adoptive parents all while we were growing up and beyond. If you ask my Mom now how many children she has, she does not say two becuase she is only counting her biological children. Danny acts if if Melody has been the only child in his life.

One more thing, if he was actually involved it he raising of Nathan, he would not have to wonder why Linda was ont he phone with the Dr. about her son. It is very telling that Danny never mentioned that is who Linda was on the phone with from the beginning. Speaks to his character as a man. I didn't even know there were any children at all, until others starte explaining who the Dr. was. Danny might be some things positive, as with us all, but big hearted with caring for someone else's children is not one of them. they got to be blood for him to even consider them.

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 02:51 PM) [snapback]176885[/snapback]

wwjd sounds like Danny has had a pretty big heart. What a challenge to raise someone else's children. He raised those, plus he raised Linda's two children, plus his own daughter.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 9 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #40

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 04:51 PM) [snapback]176885[/snapback]

2Tim 2:23 But refuse the foolish and uninstructed questionings, knowing that they generate quarrels.

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Spike
post Feb 9 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #41

Member No.: 1,880

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 03:51 PM) [snapback]176885[/snapback]

Take a look at their ages again. There wasn't a whole lot to raise.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 9 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]176885[/snapback]

I find the contemplation of Danny's "big heart" quite overwhelming. ohmy.gif
How old were Kay's daughters when he married her? What was his involvement in their raising? I wonder whether he "raised" them in the same manner as Linda's daughter? ( He "raised" Linda's daughter in such a manner that she signed an affidavit alleging that Danny molested her.) His big heart went out to Nathan's, Linda's son, in such a great manner that he found it necessary to divorce Nathan's mother over sticking to supporting her son's treatment. wacko.gif

What a big heart, indeed! unsure.gif
notworking.gif

This post has been edited by inga: Feb 9 2007, 05:47 PM

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Feb 10 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

If Danny were truly playing the man, husband and father, in this situation, I would expect him to have made many of those phone calls to his son's doctor himself, thus easing the burden upon his wife. Surely she was strained emotionally and physically to deal with such a sensitive burden--alone. A manly man would have come to his wife's aid and not left the entire burden of care to her. Perhaps he, with his manly, analytical mind could have communicated more efficiently and not required so many hours of long-distance calls. Perhaps he could have spent the hours saved in talking through with his wife those emotions that she was going through from all of this. Perhaps.

Why do you think his son had been weakened to the point of succumbing to such temptations? What drove him to that? Did he seek comfort in lieu of acceptance? (These be rhetorical.)

On the other hand, if it were unacceptable, and had "spiritual adultery" written all over her extended phone calls to an overseas doctor, I guess he must have not wanted to commit "spiritual ho_____." What a shame to have one's mind on such suspicions, to such a coloring of reality. There's a reason why trust is so important in a marriage. If one is always suspicious, there is sometimes a tendency for others is to live up to those expectations. If those others do not do so, the person's suspicions still cloud their mind to see only that which they think they should see.

Attitude is crucial.

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 10 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Some time ago Danny described the antics he perfomed in order to impress the judge while Linda's and Doug's custody of Nathan was being decided back when the boy was 15. After hearing what he described, I felt strongly that Danny's actions and attitudes were very likely part of the reason Linda lost custody and that the reason she lost her son was not just because of her religion but of the perception Danny gave the judge about Linda's and Danny's religion and of Danny as a stepfather.

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Feb 10 2007, 11:21 AM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(lurker @ Feb 10 2007, 10:30 AM) [snapback]177037[/snapback]

Some time ago Danny described the antics he perfomed in order to impress the judge while Linda's and Doug's custody of Nathan was being decided back when the boy was 15. After hearing what he described, I felt strongly that Danny's actions and attitudes were very likely part of the reason Linda lost custody and that the reason she lost her son was not just because of her religion but of the perception Danny gave the judge about Linda's and Danny's religion and of Danny as a stepfather.

Just curious. I must have missed this one. Where is the 'antics' description by Danny?
Actually, my sister and I had already come to the conclusion that Danny had not been any kind of 'father' to either Nathan or Alyssa some time ago.

JT

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:40 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church