Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12459&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:14 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gaj's Support Of 3-abn
Uncle Sam
post Feb 11 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,650

I have also heard from board members that employees were relieved once Linda was gone. It made me sad...it is sad that the devil can play people so easily. I wish when Dan and Linda first started having problems in their marriage they would have taken a break from the ministry. It would have saved so much heart ache.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 11 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Feb 11 2007, 05:05 PM) [snapback]177499[/snapback]

I have also heard from board members that employees were relieved once Linda was gone. It made me sad...it is sad that the devil can play people so easily. I wish when Dan and Linda first started having problems in their marriage they would have taken a break from the ministry. It would have saved so much heart ache.

Sam you are right it is all very sad. But the ministry did not cause the problems. If you have talked to board members you know what did.

This post has been edited by wwjd: Feb 11 2007, 05:08 PM

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Feb 11 2007, 05:38 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

I have not really spoken of the details to the board member and his wife. I didn't feel comfortable putting them in the situation to mention what they knew. I know he was very saddened by all of this. I do know when the rumors first started surfacing he said he had no knowledge of the affair. I am not sure when the whole board was made aware of this....

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 11 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Feb 11 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]177512[/snapback]

I have not really spoken of the details to the board member and his wife. I didn't feel comfortable putting them in the situation to mention what they knew. I know he was very saddened by all of this. I do know when the rumors first started surfacing he said he had no knowledge of the affair. I am not sure when the whole board was made aware of this....

It was considerate of you not to put him in a tough position. I am sure he would not have been at liberty to answer specifically. The board was apprised as time went on and events transpired.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church