Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12465&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:39 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Live Rally In Huntsville, How many of the BSDA posters are there?
Clay
post Feb 9 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 9 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]176914[/snapback]

What color light saber will you have?

nw

I'll probably go with the green light saber....maybe I'll stay for the whole afternoon service and introduce myself to Mr. Shelton and whomever afterwards..... see if there is a flicker of recognition..... key word however is maybe....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chimaz
post Feb 9 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,845

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 9 2007, 06:32 PM) [snapback]176932[/snapback]

I'll probably go with the green light saber....maybe I'll stay for the whole afternoon service and introduce myself to Mr. Shelton and whomever afterwards..... see if there is a flicker of recognition..... key word however is maybe....

Given your convictions about DS, maybe you could address your concerns with him face to face. And I wouldn't put too much stock in that light saber; surely your fist will pack a bigger punch.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 9 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 9 2007, 07:32 PM) [snapback]176932[/snapback]

Clay, best leave the light saber at home. It may keep your suit jacket from draping properly. giggle.gif

I do hope you go, though. Perhaps you could ask Danny to introduce you to wwjd and Bystander. I did note that neither of them were listed on today's "Members On Line" list. glenetta was listed but eye witness was not (is "she" still banned?) Wonder if either of the guys will visit tonight now that the program is over.

I only caught CA's closing prayer. He didn't mention BSDA by name but he sure did speak of the trials 3abn has gone through this year. It was quite sad.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 9 2007, 08:55 PM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 9 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]176936[/snapback]

Clay, best leave the light saber at home. It may keep your suit jacket from draping properly. giggle.gif

I do hope you go, though. Perhaps you could ask Danny to introduce you to wwjd and Bystander. I did note that neither of them were listed on today's "Members On Line" list. glenetta was listed but eye witness was not (is "she" still banned?) Wonder if either of the guys will visit tonight now that the program is over.

I only caught CA's closing prayer. He didn't mention BSDA by name but he sure did speak of the trials 3abn has gone through this year. It was quite sad.

you think if I ask him where are his partners in crime he'll be amused?

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 9 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 9 2007, 06:48 PM) [snapback]176936[/snapback]

I had already mentioned this to my husband too - about not being here today and noting that they are not on now (hard to do a ralley and post at the same time, ya know) and wondering if they will take time tonight after the meeting is over to come around and do some beeezzy work here. We will have to watch...of course, they can always read without signing in! So at least they will know their "missed".

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 9 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]176939[/snapback]

you think if I ask him where are his partners in crime he'll be amused?

just have your cell phone camera ready for the facial expression you will get.
and if you see JL, maybe say "hi joe" and see what he says.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 9 2007, 09:04 PM
Post #21

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 9 2007, 08:49 PM) [snapback]176913[/snapback]

Mention those two words you coined "apologist" and "tiresome" they will recognize you. roflmao.gif

You know he can't be missed with that said... rofl1.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 9 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #22

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

That was never at issue. The Bible is filled with flawed vessels through which God worked. However, that did not mean they escaped the consequences of their not so godly decisions and actions.
QUOTE(Chimaz @ Feb 9 2007, 06:19 PM) [snapback]176927[/snapback]

The pastor started a church school. Sometime later an SDA gave him a book written by Danny Shelton and Shelly Quinn. As a result of reading that book, the pastor and his wife became SDA's.

As it turns out, God can use a sinner like Danny Shelton to do his work. Who'd a thunk that? bangin.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 9 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

I just checked again and wwjd is on the members list. He was left today at 1:47PM.

Sorry for the mistake.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Feb 10 2007, 07:59 AM
Post #24

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Chez @ Feb 9 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]176928[/snapback]

God will use anyone to spread his message. Some people unwittingly share the gospel. Therefore, God will use you, Danny, Linda, me, and whosoever will or whatever to spread the gospel.

You're quite right...God even used an ass to to rebuke a prophet of old, who should have known better. God will use anything and anyone to spread his message, and his Word will not return to him void.

This post has been edited by caribbean sda: Feb 10 2007, 08:01 AM

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 10 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #25

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

oh well... I was gonna drop by however my child who sings in the school choir has a concert during the same timeframe.... then there is a Babbie Mason concert at the church..... such is life..... dunno.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Feb 10 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

QUOTE(Chimaz @ Feb 9 2007, 10:42 PM) [snapback]176934[/snapback]

Given your convictions about DS, maybe you could address your concerns with him face to face. And I wouldn't put too much stock in that light saber; surely your fist will pack a bigger punch.

I feel the "surely your fist will pack a bigger punch" is going too far!!!!

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Chimaz
post Feb 10 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 2,845

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Feb 10 2007, 12:51 PM) [snapback]177097[/snapback]

I feel the "surely your fist will pack a bigger punch" is going too far!!!!

When people have strong convictions they do more than just talk. All I see here is a lot of chitter chatter and no action. That's no being very proactive, is it? You can talk till the cows come home but that doesn't change anything. The way I see it, all the accusations about 3ABN flying around here are a load of crap. If you really believe in something, you step up to the plate and take action. I don’t see anything like that happening here. Tiresome you are indeed.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 10 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

[quote name='Chimaz' date='Feb 10 2007, 02:33 PM' post='177111']
When people have strong convictions they do more than just talk. All I see here is a lot of chitter chatter and no action. That's no being very proactive, is it? You can talk till the cows come home but that doesn't change anything. The way I see it, all the accusations about 3ABN flying around here are a load of crap. If you really believe in something, you step up to the plate and take action. I don’t see anything like that happening here. Tiresome you are indeed.

I agree 100%. I am not a betting person but would have felt very safe in wagering that Clay would some how not attend the rally, much less approach The team with any of his concerns. When I read that he just might attend and blah blah, I knew he was blowing smoke. Perfect opportunity since he feels so strongly about Danny and the rest to address some of his concerns face to face. But I knew it wouldn't happen. That is the cowards way out. no.gif

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 10 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Elder Kelly just preached a wonderful sermon. He told the truth in humility. In spite of all that has been said and done, If we could all put pride away, I don't believe that anyone has gone too far yet to forgive and be forgiven.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 10 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(lurker @ Feb 10 2007, 03:08 PM) [snapback]177124[/snapback]

Elder Kelly just preached a wonderful sermon. He told the truth in humility. In spite of all that has been said and done, If we could all put pride away, I don't believe that anyone has gone too far yet to forgive and be forgiven.

You are right. Thank you Jesus that no matter how far we go sometimes he is always willing to forgive and forget.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church