Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12465&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:40 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Live Rally In Huntsville, How many of the BSDA posters are there?
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 10 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,231

Agreed, advocating physical violence, even in jest, is out of line. There is nothing that would draw more support for Danny than one of his critics having a physical altercation with him.

Richard

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Feb 10 2007, 03:51 PM) [snapback]177097[/snapback]

I feel the "surely your fist will pack a bigger punch" is going too far!!!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chimaz
post Feb 10 2007, 05:38 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 2,845

Then stick with the light saber, but DO something. Any Yahoo can yap on and on. Talk is cheap.

If all this talk isn't just talk, you people would be doing something. Such grave concern and no action isn’t very impressive or convincing. All I see here is a bunch of lazy armchair critics cutting down people who at the very least are DOING God’s work.

edited for content.....

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 10 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Apparently we are doing something, at least it's gotten Danny's attention, likely more than any hit in the face. Much gets done by talking, little gets done by confrontation.

Richard

QUOTE(Chimaz @ Feb 10 2007, 06:38 PM) [snapback]177147[/snapback]

Then stick with the light saber, but DO something. Any Yahoo can yap on and on. Talk is cheap.

If all this talk isn't just talk, you people would be doing something. Such grave concern and no action isn’t very impressive or convincing. All I see here is a bunch of lazy armchair critics cutting down people who at the very least are DOING God’s work.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 10 2007, 06:30 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

What would you like everyone to do? Would you volunteer to help?

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Chimaz
post Feb 10 2007, 07:26 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 2,845

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 10 2007, 03:49 PM) [snapback]177149[/snapback]

Apparently we are doing something, at least it's gotten Danny's attention, likely more than any hit in the face. Much gets done by talking, little gets done by confrontation.

Your ritual of talk commenced back in the summer of 2004. In all this time you got Danny’s attention. You call that progress? In view of the serious allegations and the strong convictions I’d call that anything but progress.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 10 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #36

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

And you sir are suggesting we do what? And what are you doing?

Richard

QUOTE(Chimaz @ Feb 10 2007, 08:26 PM) [snapback]177168[/snapback]

Your ritual of talk commenced back in the summer of 2004. In all this time you got Danny’s attention. You call that progress? In view of the serious allegations and the strong convictions I’d call that anything but progress.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 10 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #37

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Feb 10 2007, 02:51 PM) [snapback]177097[/snapback]

I feel the "surely your fist will pack a bigger punch" is going too far!!!!

considering I didn't say it or suggest it, there was never any possibility of that occurring...

QUOTE(Chimaz @ Feb 9 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]176934[/snapback]

Given your convictions about DS, maybe you could address your concerns with him face to face. And I wouldn't put too much stock in that light saber; surely your fist will pack a bigger punch.

my convictions as you call them have from the very start been his handling of the divorce and his trashing of Linda.... now other than that what are you talking about? Since you are new perhaps you can review my position concerning this mess... it has been the same since day one..... I could care less how Mr. Shelton runs 3abn.... as a christian man I thought he should have handled his business with his wife better...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 10 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Chimaz @ Feb 10 2007, 06:26 PM) [snapback]177168[/snapback]

Your talk

Have you checked save3abn.com lately?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 10 2007, 08:26 PM
Post #39

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Chimaz @ Feb 10 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]177147[/snapback]

you've got one more time to use that phrase "you people....." as for the other.... well I invite you to check out other parts of BSDA, you might enjoy it...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 10 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #40

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

edited for content.....

Oh, you silly billy giggle.gif

Who says nobody has called or emailed, Oprah, Maury, CourtTV? spoton.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 10 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #41

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Chimaz @ Feb 10 2007, 07:26 PM) [snapback]177168[/snapback]

ritual of talk... well this is a discussion board.... thats what generally happens... there is a topic and lots of discussion... dunno.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 10 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #42

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Chimaz @ Feb 10 2007, 08:26 PM) [snapback]177168[/snapback]

How many hours did you and bystander take to think up this lame reverse psychology angle?

Lemme give you a hint for next time... if you really felt Danny was guilty of anything and that things werent moving fast enough you'd refer to those who were supposed to be like minded in the first person plural... not the second...

Now run along and come back when you have a clue.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 10 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #43

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Chimaz @ Feb 9 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]176927[/snapback]

As it turns out, God can use a sinner like Danny Shelton to do his work. Who'd a thunk that? bangin.gif

There was precedent; God had used a jackanimal on at least one occasion before...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 10 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #44

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 10 2007, 10:11 PM) [snapback]177193[/snapback]

There was precedent; God had used a jackanimal on at least one occasion before...

In His service,
Mr. J

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 10 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 10 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]177132[/snapback]

You are right. Thank you Jesus that no matter how far we go sometimes he is always willing to forgive and forget.

God is willing to forgive and forget, just as he did David's grievous sins. Later in the Bible He spoke about how beloved David was and didn't mention his sins. Why? Because David put aside pride, realized the devastating nature of his sins, asked for forgiveness and made things as right as he could (he couldn't bring Bathsheba's husband back to life). David didn't just bow down and say "Please forgive me", he truly repented and made amends. Just like Manassa did.

Things must be made as right as is humanly possible. Duane and the other alleged victims deserve this.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church