Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12475&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:37:23 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Judgment
Seraphim7
post Mar 16 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #31

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 11 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]177388[/snapback]

Keep talkin'. I'm listening.

Still listening...

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grith
post May 8 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #32

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,399

QUOTE(Watchman @ Feb 10 2007, 10:41 AM) [snapback]177011[/snapback]

I do not know who is or who is not guilty in this 3abn dilemma. The only ones I know for sure that ARE guilty are the ones who are posting and permitting the posting of these disgraceful websites that are defaming the work of God. The scripture commands us NOT to go to court with unbelievers, and tells us it is better to be defrauded (1 Cor. 6). This is because the cause of God was not to be put to shame before unbelievers. The internet reaches worldwide. How great will be the judgment of God against YOU for this. God knows how to righteously judge, and He knows how to discipline people. He does not need you. Woe unto you all.

Though I lurked and read for some time before I joined BSDA, I'm still reading through the many topics here, and just came across this one. Watchman came charging in here posting about not going to court with unbelievers. I found her comments very interesting in light of the lawsuits that have been filed since then and just which side it was that filed them.

It made me think of a saying that a roommate of mine years ago was fond of saying: It takes one to know one. Oh, and it's scriptural, too.
Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. Romans 2:1
So no one misunderstands me, I do not see BSDA as sitting in judgment on the 3abn fiasco, but I see a number of people who seem to enjoy sitting in judgment of BSDA and those who post here.

--------------------
The joy of the Lord is my strength.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 9 2007, 11:57 AM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

Grith,

One of the interesting thing about this is that a lot of newbies coming in here read some heated discussions and think that the denizens of BlackSDA leaped grandly to conclusions. I read on here intently on a couple of occasions before joining a few months later, and it just isn't so.

The reason so many long-time members of BlackSDA believe the way they do about 3ABN is that many of them have had months if not years to digest the information presented here in the pinned threads. I remember the initial posts expressing doubt from people who have adamant opinions now.

Given enough information and documentation, an honest person will come to only one conclusion: the house at 3ABN needs a cleaning.

Soul

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: May 9 2007, 11:59 AM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 14 2007, 02:44 PM
Post #34

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ May 9 2007, 07:57 PM) [snapback]194799[/snapback]

Grith,

One of the interesting thing about this is that a lot of newbies coming in here read some heated discussions and think that the denizens of BlackSDA leaped grandly to conclusions. I read on here intently on a couple of occasions before joining a few months later, and it just isn't so.

The reason so many long-time members of BlackSDA believe the way they do about 3ABN is that many of them have had months if not years to digest the information presented here in the pinned threads. I remember the initial posts expressing doubt from people who have adamant opinions now.

Given enough information and documentation, an honest person will come to only one conclusion: the house at 3ABN needs a cleaning.

Soul

yes.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post May 14 2007, 03:11 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ May 9 2007, 10:57 AM) [snapback]194799[/snapback]

Grith,

Soul

I agree Soul.
I was reading probably a month before I began posting; and then very carefully. I realized early on that I was in deep waters swimming with the sharks without a lifejacket. Soon after I began posting I noticed the Dannyscribes began posting their rude anti-christ-like behavior condemming everyone posting in here.(they may have been in before but they might have received orders to up the harrassment) But of course those Dannyscribes became part of BSDA until they crossed the line and had to leave either temporarily or permanently. Someone needs to let Danny know that when he gives the scripts to the Dannyscribes they need to get rid of all those words they love to use to downgrade others posting like 'evil surmising' and 'deliberate lies' and other silly words. Tsk Tsk...
JMO
*back to my corner continuing reading learning daily*

Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: May 14 2007, 03:13 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 14 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ May 14 2007, 03:11 PM) [snapback]195569[/snapback]

I agree Soul.
I was reading probably a month before I began posting; and then very carefully. I realized early on that I was in deep waters swimming with the sharks without a lifejacket. Soon after I began posting I noticed the Dannyscribes began posting their rude anti-christ-like behavior condemming everyone posting in here.(they may have been in before but they might have received orders to up the harrassment) But of course those Dannyscribes became part of BSDA until they crossed the line and had to leave either temporarily or permanently. Someone needs to let Danny know that when he gives the scripts to the Dannyscribes they need to get rid of all those words they love to use to downgrade others posting like 'evil surmising' and 'deliberate lies' and other silly words. Tsk Tsk...
JMO
*back to my corner continuing reading learning daily*

Rosyroi

You took the words right out of my mouth about the deep waters with the sharks. I was really surprised to see the way they attack...doesn't DS know reactions like that only raise more red flags? It tells us so much....As we behold Him we become changed. We are a reflection of whom we serve. I think any honest Newbie who comes here seeking for truth will find enough information to allow them to make a determination about what is really going on at 3abn. In my opinion they will conclude that a house cleaning is in order.

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 15 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

I agree. The folks here are bright and knowledgable and I wouldn't call the rest of us dummies. We are smart enough to add two and two anyways.
Seems the approach and attitude of the "guilty ones" is the same as the folks that come in here like sharks. Attack to destroy and defame one's character, Attack to shut people up & Attack to interrupt discussions. They seem to have only one method. Since that method is the same one they used on Linda, and so many others, it's only logical to follow the pattern and see that they only know one method of dealing with those who don't blindly or submissively "do as they're told". dunno.gif
They always accuse others of wanting to destroy DS & 3ABN when it's clear by their actions that they are the destroyers. They all act the same so what are we suppose to conclude? uhm.gif

QUOTE(runner4him @ May 14 2007, 06:54 PM) [snapback]195579[/snapback]

You took the words right out of my mouth about the deep waters with the sharks. I was really surprised to see the way they attack...doesn't DS know reactions like that only raise more red flags? It tells us so much....As we behold Him we become changed. We are a reflection of whom we serve. I think any honest Newbie who comes here seeking for truth will find enough information to allow them to make a determination about what is really going on at 3abn. In my opinion they will conclude that a house cleaning is in order.

This post has been edited by mozart: May 17 2007, 12:29 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 17 2007, 07:29 AM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(mozart @ May 15 2007, 09:55 PM) [snapback]195667[/snapback]

I agree. The folks here are bright and knowledgable and I wouldn't call the rest of us dummies. We are smart enough to add two and two anyways.
Seems the approach and attitude of the "guilty ones" is the same as the folks that come in here like sharks. Attack to destroy and defame one's character, Attack to shut people up & Attack to interrupt discussions. They seem to have only one method. Since that method is the same one they used on Linda, and so many others, it's only logical to follow the pattern and see that they only know one method of dealing with those who don't blindly "do as their told". dunno.gif
They always accuse others of wanting to destroy DS & 3ABN when it's clear by their actions that they are the destroyers. They all act the same so what are we suppose to conclude? uhm.gif

What are you to do, Mozart, when a human and his wealth replaces the divine that brings eternal life to mortals? What is the Biblical term for what replaces Christ?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 17 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

Interesting point Johann. Who was it that wrote "The AntiChrist Agenda"???

QUOTE(Johann @ May 17 2007, 07:29 AM) [snapback]195885[/snapback]

What are you to do, Mozart, when a human and his wealth replaces the divine that brings eternal life to mortals? What is the Biblical term for what replaces Christ?

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post May 17 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #40

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(mozart @ May 17 2007, 10:31 AM) [snapback]195917[/snapback]

Interesting point Johann. Who was it that wrote "The AntiChrist Agenda"???

Hmmm... now where is a tongue in cheek emoticon when you need one?

Rosroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:37 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church