Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12510&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:40:25 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Our Posts From Bsda Are Showing Up On Save3abn
Lee
post Feb 13 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,957

Clay, you can ridicule me all you want. I couldn't care less.

But will you ridicule God also? In my post I was speaking of the judgment day when everyone will have to meet every word they have spoken with all its motives and intents of the heart.

Yes, it is a promise that everyone will meet their words again. Heavenly records do not lie.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Feb 13 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 02:30 AM) [snapback]177858[/snapback]

People, several posts that have been made here have shown up on Gailon's site. Bystander, Lee, Altheia, Hoty, PB and possibly others. This is wrong!!! When we joined here, I think most of us expected our comments here, to stay ,here. How has this happened? As I know of, none of these people have given permission for their comments to be taken over there. If 3 abn is taking Gailon to court over his site, do you want your comments on there to be drug in along with Gailons? Who knows what all that could mean.
I must insist that Calvin contact GJ and stop this practice and more over, to remove what he has already used there.

Yes, the BSDA handles [names] of Danny's apologists appear on the www.Save3abn.com page, including your's, WWJD.

Did the Danny Shelton apologists ever understand how Linda Shelton could be upset that parts of her phone calls, along with added commentary by her ex-husband, may have been turned into printed transcripts and shared with others? I don't think so.

However, when your's or Bystander's handles are printed and shared elsewhere, WWJD, it feels a little different, doesn't it? Suddenly, it's happening to you, and that's so much different than if it happens to someone else you don't care about?

Suddenly, you "must insist" that these comments be removed. Suddenly, you feel a sense of outrage.

Maybe that's God's plan, WWJD; He's trying to teach you in the only way you will understand. My interpretation is that God is knocking on door of your heart, WWJD, and all you need to do is open the door.

Just a thought.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 13 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Feb 13 2007, 09:12 AM) [snapback]177926[/snapback]

Maybe that's God's plan, WWJD; He's trying to teach you in the only way you will understand. My interpretation is that God is knocking on door of your heart, WWJD, and all you need to do is open the door.

Just a thought.

Great point Pete.

WWJD, please let HIM come in.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 13 2007, 10:20 AM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 03:30 AM) [snapback]177858[/snapback]

People, several posts that have been made here have shown up on Gailon's site. Bystander, Lee, Altheia, Hoty, PB and possibly others. This is wrong!!! When we joined here, I think most of us expected our comments here, to stay ,here. How has this happened? As I know of, none of these people have given permission for their comments to be taken over there. If 3 abn is taking Gailon to court over his site, do you want your comments on there to be drug in along with Gailons? Who knows what all that could mean.
I must insist that Calvin contact GJ and stop this practice and more over, to remove what he has already used there.

WWJD,

I do not want to assume how much internet chat or posting experience you have. However, I disagree with your statement that "when WE joined here, I think most of us expected....." I do not know who you believe "we" are but if you are speaking on behalf of anyone other than yourself, you can only be speaking for a few uninformed individuals who failed to exercise the judgement of a reasonable (and informed) person IMO.

Please refer to my post last night wondering why you have not created your own site where you can try to set the rules.

This site is not a commercial for Las Vegas.

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 13 2007, 10:22 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 13 2007, 10:28 AM
Post #20

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 13 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]177925[/snapback]

I was speaking of the judgment day when everyone will have to meet every word they have spoken with all its motives and intents of the heart.

Yes, it is a promise that everyone will meet their words again. Heavenly records do not lie.

You're right; they dont... and you and others will have to give an answer for why you put loyalty to a man in his sin almost to the point of idolatry above justice and righteous judgement... your continued enabling of another's sin makes you guilty of that sin... ask Eli... or the family of Achan.

And as you have correctly noted here... God is indeed watching... as MLK once said:

Truth crushed to earth will rise again. How long? Not long! Because no lie can live forever. How long? Not long!...Truth forever on the scaffold, wrong forever on the throne. Yet that scaffold sways the future and behind the dim unknown standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch over his own. How long? Not long! Because the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends toward justice.

You have chosen to serve unrighteous mammon and prop up the oppressor and said the devil take the oppressed... and God is watching... and the day is coming when He will say to you "in as much as ye have done it unto the least of these my brethren ye have done it unto me...

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen and repent...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 13 2007, 10:38 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Feb 13 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]177926[/snapback]

Did the Danny Shelton apologists ever understand how Linda Shelton could be upset that parts of her phone calls, along with added commentary by her ex-husband, may have been turned into printed transcripts and shared with others? I don't think so.

MAY have been? Again with the May have, might be, appears like....Pete where are those transcripts? I have never seen one and obviously you haven't either.

However, when your's or Bystander's handles are printed and shared elsewhere, WWJD, it feels a little different, doesn't it? Suddenly, it's happening to you, and that's so much different than if it happens to someone else you don't care about?

Wrong on all counts.....Remember Pete what is said on this site? You can't go after someone unless they are a public figure? huh? Remember that? I am not a "public" figure and I did not give permission for my post to go elsewhere. Huge difference

Just a thought.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 13 2007, 10:45 AM
Post #22

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 13 2007, 10:28 AM) [snapback]177932[/snapback]

You're right; they dont... and you and others will have to give an answer for why you put loyalty to a man in his sin almost to the point of idolatry above justice and righteous judgement... your continued enabling of another's sin makes you guilty of that sin... ask Eli... or the family of Achan.

And as you have correctly noted here... God is indeed watching... as MLK once said:

Truth crushed to earth will rise again. How long? Not long! Because no lie can live forever. How long? Not long!...Truth forever on the scaffold, wrong forever on the throne. Yet that scaffold sways the future and behind the dim unknown standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch over his own. How long? Not long! Because the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends toward justice.

You have chosen to serve unrighteous mammon and prop up the oppressor and said the devil take the oppressed... and God is watching... and the day is coming when He will say to you "in as much as ye have done it unto the least of these my brethren ye have done it unto me...

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen and repent...

In His service,
Mr. J

thank you Mr. J.... well said... Lee reread it again.... cause that's my response to your empty threats...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Lee
post Feb 13 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Clay, I wasn't making an "empty threat." If you will open your bible, you can read it for yourself. Will you say God was making an "empty threat" when He wrote it in the Bible?

Mr. J--are you also ready to meet God in the judgment day who has a complete record of your words? You don't need to worry about me because I know I must meet my words again!

Mat 12:35-37 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

This post has been edited by Lee: Feb 13 2007, 11:09 AM

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 13 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #24

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

WWJD

"I did not give permission for my post to go elsewhere. "

As was stated by Observer above,

You should seek legal advise on whether your permission is necessary for your posts here at BlackSDA to be reposted elsewhere on the internet.

You and you alone are responsible for knowing what an informed and reasonable poster should know about posting in a public forum.

There is no point in rehashing your complaint.

And, please do not complain that those of us who believe your permission was and is not necessary are attacking you.

nw

Also, isn't the topic of this thread whether a poster has to give permission to allow his/her post to be posted elsewhere on the internet and whether it is reasonable to have that expectation?

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 13 2007, 10:59 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 13 2007, 10:56 AM
Post #25

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 13 2007, 10:52 AM) [snapback]177939[/snapback]

Clay, I wasn't making an "empty threat." If you will open your bible, you can read it for yourself. Will you say God was making an "empty threat" when He wrote it in the Bible?

Mr. J--are you also ready to meet God in the judgment day who has a complete record of your words? You don't need to worry about me because I know I must meet my words again!

empty threat Lee... I have no problem with what I am saying.... my conscience is clear.... hope yours is... news flash... God didn't write the bible.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 13 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 13 2007, 07:30 AM) [snapback]177884[/snapback]

and your problem is? Just what do you want me to do about it? As others have said, BSDA is a public open forum, you knew that when you started posting here. I would think if you are really speaking your convictions here that you would stand behind what you say anywhere it appears.

Go tell it to save3abn

I do stand behind what I say on BSDA. I did not say anything on save 3abn. Don't play dumb people. you know there is a difference.

edited for content.... you will not take shots at Calvin....

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 13 2007, 11:07 AM

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 13 2007, 11:05 AM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 09:58 AM) [snapback]177944[/snapback]

I do stand behind what I say on BSDA. I did not say anything on save 3abn. Don't play dumb people. you know there is a difference. Calvin you like to spout about your power as administrator, but when it comes to taking responsibility for anything, you suddenly, have no power to control anything and you have no accountability when Gailon hijacks your people's comments. If that is the case, looks like you don't have much power at all do you?
Lurkers you see what is happening here. For those of you that are thinking about becoming members, you can see it would not be in your best interest if the administrator can not see to it that your comments here can be hijacked by anyone and put anywhere.
For those of you that have jumped on the bandwagon with the "why do you care if people see what you say, and the "don't you stand behind it" phrases......That's good to know you feel so strongly about your own comments. We will see how long that last if you end up in court along with Gailon and the rest for your slanderous comments.

WWJD: Any rights to what is posted here come under copyright law. Calvin, as the Administrator of this forum, does not gain any copyright rights due to someone posting here. Calvin has no legal authority to prevent someone from copying from this public forum and posting elsewere.

Whatever copyright rights exist belong to the author of the post. Frankly, in my opinion, none of you have done what is required of you to be able to assert such rights.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 13 2007, 11:05 AM
Post #28

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 13 2007, 07:36 AM) [snapback]177886[/snapback]

roflmao.gif were you all naive or just stupid... dunno.gif

internet 101: if you don't want to see it all over the internet, don't post it...

internet 101a: put in an email anything you wouldn't mind seeing in a daily newspaper....

internet 101b: unless the person can be verified never assume that who you are talking to is actually who they say they are....

that last one really applies to the danny apologists.... lol.gif

"stop this practice...." somebody skurred... yes.gif

Someone like you will be the first to run if charged with slander. You wouldn't eve face 3abn at their rally to ask some of your questions. Get real.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 13 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 11:01 AM) [snapback]177944[/snapback]

I do stand behind what I say on BSDA. I did not say anything on save 3abn. Don't play dumb people. you know there is a difference. Calvin you like to spout about your power as administrator, but when it comes to taking responsibility for anything, you suddenly, have no power to control anything and you have no accountability when Gailon hijacks your people's comments. If that is the case, looks like you don't have much power at all do you?
Lurkers you see what is happening here. For those of you that are thinking about becoming members, you can see it would not be in your best interest if the administrator can not see to it that your comments here can be hijacked by anyone and put anywhere.
For those of you that have jumped on the bandwagon with the "why do you care if people see what you say, and the "don't you stand behind it" phrases......That's good to know you feel so strongly about your own comments. We will see how long that last if you end up in court along with Gailon and the rest for your slanderous comments.
By the way, Pete. It is not just Danny's apologists, as you call us on there. So is PB and Hoty, you might be next. Before you start spouting how you stand behind what you say, you better be sure of that if you are drug into court along with GAilon because your comments end up on his site.

My comments aren't slander, thank you.

Lawsuits have been threatened over and over again. I think those who are supposedly being "slandered" know better than to drag this into court. They might have to cough up information that they don't want anyone to know about.

I'll say it one more time. Intimidation and scare tactics won't work anymore. It's over. Deal with it.

This post has been edited by ex3ABNemployee: Feb 13 2007, 11:13 AM

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 13 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 11:05 AM) [snapback]177946[/snapback]

Someone like you will be the first to run if charged with slander. You wouldn't eve face 3abn at their rally to ask some of your questions. Get real.

someone like me? you don't know me... and you haven't been paying attention.... I think you are stuck on stupid..... I don't have any questions for Danny and Co..... my mother use to say, "why ask for the truth from a liar....."

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:40 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church