Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12606&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:38:37 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Open Letter From Carol Shelton, Tommy's Wife
inga
post Feb 23 2007, 01:03 AM
Post #76

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 577

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 23 2007, 12:24 AM) [snapback]180120[/snapback]

Of course, if you were my children I'd stand you both nose to nose and make you give each other a hug.gif

Can that be done in cybrspace? flirt.gif giggle.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 23 2007, 06:47 AM
Post #77

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 11:45 PM) [snapback]180114[/snapback]

You're calling me out? roflmao.gif You're calling me out? rofl1.gif You have done went on over the edge mr. J You was hanging by a thread, but now you've done went on over. Man, don't take your anger out on the messenger. God's word said
: A self-confident fool's lips bring contention, and his mouth invites a beating. What are you going to do now, call God out? I give "the word" all the credit. In a million years, I could never have paired up anything as beautiful as you and this verse. Don't fight it, You were meant for each other.

There once was a time when I'd have said something extremely ugly about your mother here... but I'm gonna let that pitch go by without a swing...

It is clear you are only good for playing the braggart while anonymous...and that goes for your whole camp. Drop the anonymity and you scatter like roaches in the light... you need to go running back to the wizard of thompsonville and maybe he'll give you some courage... assuming he has any himself. Go back to helping Tommy rationalize his pedophilia and telling lies at Danny's behest...and generally being fawning and obsequious; stick to what you do best....

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 23 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #78

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 11:45 PM) [snapback]180114[/snapback]

You're calling me out? roflmao.gif You're calling me out? rofl1.gif You have done went on over the edge mr. J You was hanging by a thread, but now you've done went on over. Man, don't take your anger out on the messenger. God's word said
: A self-confident fool's lips bring contention, and his mouth invites a beating. What are you going to do now, call God out? I give "the word" all the credit. In a million years, I could never have paired up anything as beautiful as you and this verse. Don't fight it, You were meant for each other.

no.gif Nah... actually Mr J mispoke.... it wasn't him that "called you out".... He was only actin as God's voice and offerin himself as God's tool....

For you are correct.... yes.gif..... God's word said it..... you "called yourself out".... yup.... you are right... nothing so accurate could be dreamed up in a "million years" as these words from God's word.... Proverbs 18 to be exact... and you quoted from the amplified Bible, which consults the Septuagent as well as other original texts to substantiate their "amplification" of some texts..... so it is fully trustworthy for its insights into what the text means.....

(Read the whole chapter folks.... a better description of what is going on here with the dannyscribes simply couldn't be found... or constructed....)

Stand in front of the mirror and look yourself in the eye while someone reads this to you, Dannyscribe wwjd.... (what would jerks do).....

Let's just look at the immediate context of the verse you quoted for the moment.....

Proverbs 18:5-7

To respect the person of the wicked and be partial to him, so as to deprive the [consistently] righteous of justice, is not good.

A [self-confident] fool's lips bring contention, and his mouth invites a beating.

A [self-confident] fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to himself.

"his mouth invites a beating"..... rofl1.gif............ clapping.gif ........... Oh the irony of it.. Ain't it just "too precious".... "his [own] mouth invites a beating".

Drum roll and music rising in crescendo here.... "For the mouth of the Lo-ord hath spoken it...for the mouth of the Lo-ord hath spoken it".... And the glo-ory of the LORD shall be reveal-ed.... and all fle-esh shall see it toge-ether.... for the mouth of the LO-ORD hath spoken it......."

Oops... got a little carried away there.... carry on.....

TVsnack.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 23 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #79

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

thank you for the correct dividing of the word.... dannyscribe (wwjd) in essence is asking for a beat down.... so not only do the apologists engage in doublespeak, and lying, and distraction by minutiae, they also WRONGLY divide the word..... figures as much.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 25 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #80

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 10:23 AM) [snapback]179999[/snapback]

I have no idea what you are talking about. The only "beating" I know about is this:
Proverbs 18: 6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes. Revised version says: A self-confident fool's lips bring contention, and his mouth invites a beating.
God knew us before we were formed in the womb. That being the case, I feel certain this scripture was written solely for you mr. j

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 22 2007, 10:58 AM) [snapback]180015[/snapback]

And since you claim to be acting on God's behalf... as I said... that's I beating I'm just gonna have to take... so come with it... or stop letting your mouth write checks your hindparts cant cash... You want to call steve afraid... but I don't see you buying any plane or train or bus tickets to come back up that verse.

If you really thought the Lord was with you, you wouldn't be hiding like Saul from Goliath... You wanna talk smack? Fine... but You are the uncircumcised philistine here... and i am calling you out.

Put up or shut up.

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr J and wwjd, I don't know who started it but it stops now. We don't threaten fights or beatings. I can't think of anything more of an example of a personal attacks. Warning to both of you.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 26 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #81

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 26 2007, 07:27 AM) [snapback]180667[/snapback]

Mr J and wwjd, I don't know who started it but it stops now. We don't threaten fights or beatings. I can't think of anything more of an example of a personal attacks. Warning to both of you.

Spare not the rod, friend or foe. All equal. An umpire is needed!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Freedom
post Feb 26 2007, 08:18 AM
Post #82

Member No.: 1,913

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 11:23 AM) [snapback]179999[/snapback]

I have no idea what you are talking about. The only "beating" I know about is this:
Proverbs 18: 6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes. Revised version says: A self-confident fool's lips bring contention, and his mouth invites a beating.
God knew us before we were formed in the womb. That being the case, I feel certain this scripture was written solely for you mr. j

You need to start with Proverbs 18:1 - 3

People who don't get along with others are interested only in themselves; they go against all sound judgment.

A fool doesn't wish to understand what's being said' all he wants to do is to air his own opinion.

With wickedness comes contempt, and then come shame and dishonor.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 26 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #83

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 23 2007, 11:05 AM) [snapback]180175[/snapback]

thank you for the correct dividing of the word.... dannyscribe (wwjd) in essence is asking for a beat down.... so not only do the apologists engage in doublespeak, and lying, and distraction by minutiae, they also WRONGLY divide the word..... figures as much.....

Boomp/Mercilations/My LERD!
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Feb 27 2007, 11:00 AM
Post #84

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

Well, we know who Mr. J is, but we don't know who any of the Dannyscribes are. ...

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 27 2007, 12:22 PM
Post #85

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Say that nah SE....
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church