Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12606&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:38:41 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Open Letter From Carol Shelton, Tommy's Wife
Clay
post Feb 22 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #61

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

while we don't know WWJD, we do know that he is a.... "dannyscribe"

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 22 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 22 2007, 07:29 AM) [snapback]179951[/snapback]

..so spare us the indignation... and speaking of which... have you made those plane reservations yet? You were talking about beating me the other day and I just want to make sure you have every opportunity to express yourself more fully in that regard. Maybe Danny will let you used the jet; then after you get scraped you wont have to endure the shame of having to fly commercial all busted up....

In His service,
Mr. J

I have no idea what you are talking about. The only "beating" I know about is this:
Proverbs 18: 6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes. Revised version says: A self-confident fool's lips bring contention, and his mouth invites a beating.
God knew us before we were formed in the womb. That being the case, I feel certain this scripture was written solely for you mr. j

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 22 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #63

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 22 2007, 09:15 AM) [snapback]179976[/snapback]

while we don't know WWJD, we do know that he is a.... "dannyscribe"

What would one call an accuser who had his accuse right in his area but didn't have the guts to make his accusations face to face........a scaredyscribe? thankyou.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 22 2007, 10:39 AM
Post #64

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 10:36 AM) [snapback]180001[/snapback]

What would one call an accuser who had his accuse right in his area but didn't have the guts to make his accusations face to face........a scaredyscribe? thankyou.gif roflmao.gif

sure whatever you say dannyscribe...

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 22 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #65

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 09:36 AM) [snapback]180001[/snapback]

Or perhaps a wisescribe.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 22 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 22 2007, 10:40 AM) [snapback]180003[/snapback]

Or perhaps a wisescribe.

thank you PB.... shows how much dannyscribe has NOT been paying attention....

--------------------

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 22 2007, 10:42 AM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 08:36 AM) [snapback]180001[/snapback]

WWJD,

Come on have you ever personally known someone how was sexually abused?

Is you have then you would realize how silly this post of yours is.

ERik

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 22 2007, 10:45 AM
Post #68

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 22 2007, 10:42 AM) [snapback]180005[/snapback]

WWJD,
Come on have you ever personally known someone how was sexually abused?

Is you have then you would realize how silly this post of yours is.
ERik

Erik,
Dannyscribe (wwjd) is referring to the fact that I did not attend a 3abn rally in my area a few weeks ago.... no biggie.... though it is interesting that behind the moniker of wwjd he accuses others of having no guts..... where I am from that is called talking out of both sides of your mouth....

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 22 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Perhaps a "scaredyscribe" is someone who knows the truth but is too afraid/proud/ignorant to call sin by its true name, too "scared" of the consequences one might face from the powers that be if the truth be revealed. In other words, perhaps a "scaredyscribe" is just a synonym for a dannyscribe.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 22 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 10:36 AM) [snapback]180001[/snapback]

What would one call an accuser who had his accuse right in his area but didn't have the guts to make his accusations face to face........a scaredyscribe?

You should know the answer to that. I haven't seen your name on a post yet.

This post has been edited by ex3ABNemployee: Feb 22 2007, 10:53 AM

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 22 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 22 2007, 08:45 AM) [snapback]180008[/snapback]

Erik,
Dannyscribe (wwjd) is referring to the fact that I did not attend a 3abn rally in my area a few weeks ago.... no biggie.... though it is interesting that behind the moniker of wwjd he accuses others of having no guts..... where I am from that is called talking out of both sides of your mouth....

Well do not understand why all these supporters of dannys will put their names out, iam after all Danny is the so perfect and awesome, so why they would not want the whole world to know there name.

Erik

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 22 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #72

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 11:23 AM) [snapback]179999[/snapback]

I have no idea what you are talking about. The only "beating" I know about is this:
Proverbs 18: 6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes. Revised version says: A self-confident fool's lips bring contention, and his mouth invites a beating.
God knew us before we were formed in the womb. That being the case, I feel certain this scripture was written solely for you mr. j

And since you claim to be acting on God's behalf... as I said... that's I beating I'm just gonna have to take... so come with it... or stop letting your mouth write checks your hindparts cant cash... You want to call steve afraid... but I don't see you buying any plane or train or bus tickets to come back up that verse.

If you really thought the Lord was with you, you wouldn't be hiding like Saul from Goliath... You wanna talk smack? Fine... but You are the uncircumcised philistine here... and i am calling you out.

Put up or shut up.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 22 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #73

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

Well alright!
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 22 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 22 2007, 10:58 AM) [snapback]180015[/snapback]

And since you claim to be acting on God's behalf... as I said... that's I beating I'm just gonna have to take... so come with it... or stop letting your mouth write checks your hindparts cant cash... You want to call steve afraid... but I don't see you buying any plane or train or bus tickets to come back up that verse.

If you really thought the Lord was with you, you wouldn't be hiding like Saul from Goliath... You wanna talk smack? Fine... but You are the uncircumcised philistine here... and i am calling you out.
Put up or shut up.
In His service,Mr. J

You're calling me out? roflmao.gif You're calling me out? rofl1.gif You have done went on over the edge mr. J You was hanging by a thread, but now you've done went on over. Man, don't take your anger out on the messenger. God's word said
: A self-confident fool's lips bring contention, and his mouth invites a beating. What are you going to do now, call God out? I give "the word" all the credit. In a million years, I could never have paired up anything as beautiful as you and this verse. Don't fight it, You were meant for each other.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 22 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #75

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 22 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]180114[/snapback]

You're calling me out? roflmao.gif You're calling me out? rofl1.gif You have done went on over the edge mr. J You was hanging by a thread, but now you've done went on over. Man, don't take your anger out on the messenger. God's word said
: A self-confident fool's lips bring contention, and his mouth invites a beating. What are you going to do now, call God out? I give "the word" all the credit. In a million years, I could never have paired up anything as beautiful as you and this verse. Don't fight it, You were meant for each other.

I guess I'll just wait snack.gif and see who shows up with the bruises. bop.gif

Of course, if you were my children I'd stand you both nose to nose and make you give each other a hug.gif

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Feb 22 2007, 11:25 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church