Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12650&st=285 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:53:43 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 18 19 20  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website Uses Blackmail Tactics, 3abn better not go to Court!
erik
post Mar 7 2007, 08:58 PM
Post #286

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 7 2007, 04:02 PM) [snapback]183584[/snapback]

a couple of questions Di, do you know the man personally? Do you know the board members personally? If not, how can you justify making such statements as if they are fact? I don't understand it and I never will. He has accountability to all kinds of people and to the supporters. This has been stated in detail in earlier posts. His accountability has nothing whatsoever to do with the pickle/joy mess. They have defamed, accused, and twisted exactly like the supermarket rags. Because of that lack of integrity and deceit, just to name a few, DS or 3abn won't answer to them for anything. That is as it should be. That doesn't mean they haven't already answered to others, and will continue to as the need arises. I feel eventually, those answers, clarifications and open discovery will be stated to the public by those who were involved in "truly" getting answers. Those involved in smear tactics will get nowhere. That is a very intelligent distinction to make by 3abn.

So WWJD,

IF i wrote to 3abn with a list of questions would i get answers or not, i am not party to the pickle/joy crowd, I will admit that so of what they bring is highly worrisome, and the reaction from the 3abn supporters seems to point to the guilty lying at 3abn doorstep, but i still have a an open mind son many of the hot topic's here.

So if ask fair straight forward would they get answered, and who should a send the list to? if you want to awnser me in pm that is fine?

ERik

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 8 2007, 01:49 AM
Post #287

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 7 2007, 06:02 PM) [snapback]183584[/snapback]

a couple of questions Di, do you know the man personally? Do you know the board members personally? If not, how can you justify making such statements as if they are fact? I don't understand it and I never will. He has accountability to all kinds of people and to the supporters. This has been stated in detail in earlier posts. His accountability has nothing whatsoever to do with the pickle/joy mess. They have defamed, accused, and twisted exactly like the supermarket rags. Because of that lack of integrity and deceit, just to name a few, DS or 3abn won't answer to them for anything. That is as it should be. That doesn't mean they haven't already answered to others, and will continue to as the need arises. I feel eventually, those answers, clarifications and open discovery will be stated to the public by those who were involved in "truly" getting answers. Those involved in smear tactics will get nowhere. That is a very intelligent distinction to make by 3abn.

WWjD;

It is a true statement that "Looking inside it is hard to see the forest because of the trees, However, the view from the outside can be perfectly clear." This is because ones vision my be distracted by personal involvement.

Maranatha

Now I must close out by saying that the above is my opinion and only my opinion. This is my Q-CY/M-A/P-L Statement. (Quick, Cover Your/My A--/Posterior Legally.)

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 8 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #288

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 7 2007, 04:24 PM) [snapback]183553[/snapback]

BIG mistake! Danny is accountable to all those he asks for support be that financial or through viewership, and those whom he claims to represent. That includes each and every card carrying SDA in this world. That is why he is having problems now. He belives himself accountable to no one, not even God from the looks of things, and too many of you support him in this fallacy.

I totally agree, Di!! I wonder if any donors are going to start asking for their money back? boxing.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 06:32 PM
Post #289

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

See, that is where you are wrong, once again. I think it is has also been documented that these men were once his supporters/colleagues( as for most who are asking the question) also. They asked questions and got the wrong answers or no answers at all from Danny. He can't stop being accountable because he doesn't like the questions. They only took it as far as they did because, as also documented, they tried going directly to Danny. We have bandwith full of emails of folks trying to ask him directly. All he had to do was answer them then. Problem is they have biblical rights to go tothe next level. They followed the premise in Matthew 18. Danny didn't even think when they supported him that he had to answer to him.....once again....HUGE mistake!

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 7 2007, 04:02 PM) [snapback]183584[/snapback]

Did you get a PM? not asking you to divulge what it said just seeing if wwjd honored this most reasonable request. AFterall, when Danny came here he was quite upset that no one had come directly to him.
QUOTE(erik @ Mar 7 2007, 06:58 PM) [snapback]183638[/snapback]

So WWJD,

IF i wrote to 3abn with a list of questions would i get answers or not, i am not party to the pickle/joy crowd, I will admit that so of what they bring is highly worrisome, and the reaction from the 3abn supporters seems to point to the guilty lying at 3abn doorstep, but i still have a an open mind son many of the hot topic's here.

So if ask fair straight forward would they get answered, and who should a send the list to? if you want to awnser me in pm that is fine?

ERik

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 9 2007, 10:14 AM
Post #290

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 9 2007, 02:32 AM) [snapback]183898[/snapback]

See, that is where you are wrong, once again. I think it is has also been documented that these men were once his supporters/colleagues( as for most who are asking the question) also. They asked questions and got the wrong answers or no answers at all from Danny. He can't stop being accountable because he doesn't like the questions. They only took it as far as they did because, as also documented, they tried going directly to Danny. We have bandwith full of emails of folks trying to ask him directly. All he had to do was answer them then. Problem is they have biblical rights to go tothe next level. They followed the premise in Matthew 18. Danny didn't even think when they supported him that he had to answer to him.....once again....HUGE mistake!
Did you get a PM? not asking you to divulge what it said just seeing if wwjd honored this most reasonable request. AFterall, when Danny came here he was quite upset that no one had come directly to him.

You have seen the signals and come to the right conclusion. I had never heard of Gailon Arthur Joy when a friend of my brother-in-law asked me to write to GAJ. Just as you said I discovered he had been a staunch supporter of 3ABN and Danny Shelton until he discovered some discrepancies around the Ten Commandments Day.

I first noticed Bob Pickle on MSDAOL, and at first I was convinced he was supporting Danny Shelton. He also discovered the discrepancies in the explanations he got from the 3ABN camp which proved to him that there was something seriously wrong there.

In my communication with these men I have discovered that these are dedicated Christians who love their Church and want to save it from being destroyed by demonic influences. Theologically they seem to belong to that group of people 3ABN claims to support as well, and from whom 3ABN gets most of its financial support. Therefore the failure of the 3ABN people in cooperating in their investigations could be a reason why the financial support of 3ABN is dwindling.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 18 19 20
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church