Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12650&st=255 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:13 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website Uses Blackmail Tactics, 3abn better not go to Court!
LaurenceD
post Mar 6 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #256

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,035

You said, "was a huge oversight" not may have been.

I'm talking about you...if you're able to remember.

Pay closer attention if you want to stay in this, Bystander.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 6 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #257

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 06:03 PM) [snapback]183131[/snapback]

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif wallbash.gif

You have to be kidding??????UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! After you and the pickle/joy team have tried to dig internally until you are close to reaching China? You have the audacity to make that statement.
Maybe LS and the Doc are right about you having the onset of Alzheimers.

Hmmm....

Personal attack? Very poor taste. no.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 6 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #258

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 06:03 PM) [snapback]183131[/snapback]

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif wallbash.gif

... Maybe LS and the Doc are right about you having the onset of Alzheimers.

The only one I've seen make such an unkind, unchristlike statement like this is Danny Shelton. I'd say that's more evidence that you are Danny.

By the way, read all four gospels, and you won't find the Lord's Anointed saying anything remotely akin to this, not once.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 6 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #259

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 6 2007, 06:35 PM) [snapback]183172[/snapback]

The only one I've seen make such an unkind, unchristlike statement like this is Danny Shelton. I'd say that's more evidence that you are Danny.

By the way, read all four gospels, and you won't find the Lord's Anointed saying anything remotely akin to this, not once.

Then number 1, direct your criticism to Linda and Doc, They are the ones that first said it. Number 2 you are the one that is trying to destroy people's lives with innuendo and false allegations. After some of the ludicrous spins and twists that you have placed on certain events, I think you better take your own advice about what Jesus would do. Anyone ,even the Linda, supporters can see that you are having a field day as you try to crucify 3abn and it's leadership. You are actually enjoying yourself as you try to tear it down brick by brick. Now, that is a problem. You have not behaved in an ethical or christian way. You, my friend, need to step back and take a long hard look at what you are doing and who you are doing it with.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 6 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #260

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 06:04 PM) [snapback]183189[/snapback]

Then number 1, direct your criticism to Linda and Doc, They are the ones that first said it. Number 2 you are the one that is trying to destroy people's lives with innuendo and false allegations. After some of the ludicrous spins and twists that you have placed on certain events, I think you better take your own advice about what Jesus would do. Anyone ,even the Linda, supporters can see that you are having a field day as you try to crucify 3abn and it's leadership. You are actually enjoying yourself as you try to tear it down brick by brick. Now, that is a problem. You have not behaved in an ethical or christian way. You, my friend, need to step back and take a long hard look at what you are doing and who you are doing it with.

Really? Name them.
And Dan is the one tearing it down. That is what everyone sees.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 6 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #261

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 08:04 PM) [snapback]183189[/snapback]

Then number 1, direct your criticism to Linda and Doc, They are the ones that first said it.

That's garbage. Even if they did say it, it wasn't on the internet for everyone to read. That was a personal slam, and you owe Johann an apology. mad.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 6 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #262

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 6 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]183193[/snapback]

Really? Name them.
And Dan is the one tearing it down. That is what everyone sees.

Absolutely. The conference administrator who called me awhile back said as much.

In a normal situation, someone accused of lying, sexual assault, embezzlement, and the like steps aside until an investigation has been completed. Obviously, something is dreadfully abnormal about all of this.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 6 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #263

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 6 2007, 07:40 PM) [snapback]183211[/snapback]

Absolutely. The conference administrator who called me awhile back said as much.

In a normal situation, someone accused of lying, sexual assault, embezzlement, and the like steps aside until an investigation has been completed. Obviously, something is dreadfully abnormal about all of this.

I would accuse you of name dropping but all you do is drop a "general position" of someone. That way, it appears like the wind is turning your way from some leaders in the church but doesn't force you in a corner where your story can be checked out. Just another manipulation.

To answer your other statement, it depends on who's doing the accusing. There are people that can and probably will be invited to 3abn to look at whatever they choose to look at. What no one here seems to get, is you don't open a ministry, an organization, or a business to 2 or 3 guys who just "pop up" out of nowhere and demand "discovery." That is ridiculous. Use your heads people. What if someone off of the street walked into your place of business or your ministry and said, we have heard rumors that things are not right here, so we demand to see what you got!! C'mon you all know better. The Pickle, Joy team have no special standing in the church, they were not hired by supporters, and they have no special credentials to demand anything of anybody. 3ABN would not be very smart at all if they gave in to demands of discovery by any joe blow that popped up. I'm sorry but that is who you and Joy are no matter how you paint it. You can put Dr in front on your name and joy can put au reporter in front of his, it doesn't change the facts that you have no "standing" to check out 3abn or anyplace else.

Why don't you try going to The GC and tell them to let you dig through their records and books and correspondence and what not and lets see what they say.
Why don't you try going to It is Written and tell them the same...
Why don't you go to the individual state conferences and demand of them the same
Why don't you go to amazing facts and ask for discovery
Go ahead....See how far you get when they find out who you are, or maybe, who you're not.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 6 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #264

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

You can ask Walt Thompson if you want, and he will confirm that a retired conference secretary wrote him and told him that in a normal situation, a fellow like Tommy Shelton would have been put on administrative leave until a full, impartial investigation had been made into the child molestation allegations against him.

Linda Shelton was put on administrative leave, but Danny and Tommy weren't. Why not? Because this situation is extremely abnormal.

And by the way, if the constituents of a conference have concerns, they are allowed to voice those concerns and obtain answers to their questions.

But your points are irrelevant. Utterly irrelevant. Who said anyone in particular absolutely has to be the one who does the full, complete, impartial investigation into any of the allegations? The point is that in a normal situation, the organization involved makes sure that an investigation gets done. But this situation is anything but normal. Hence, no appearance of an investigation no matter how serious the allegations, unless, perchance, your name happens to be Linda Shelton. Then there is an appearance, and only that.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 6 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #265

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 6 2007, 07:26 PM) [snapback]183138[/snapback]

....That's the last time I ever took either one of them (Lee or Bystander) serious. Obviously, neither one is qualified to be posting information here.

kewl. then we can look forward to you not posting inane replies to either of them anymore???

I mean, really, How much sense does it make to post and argue with people who you know can't be taken seriously and "obviously aren't qualified to post anything anybody would regard as information"??? dunno.gif

I mean if it's obvious, no sense in pointing it out, as everybody knows it. So why waste time replying, eh Laurence?

Unless you don't really believe that...

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 6 2007, 09:29 PM) [snapback]183207[/snapback]

That's garbage. Even if they did say it, it wasn't on the internet for everyone to read. That was a personal slam, and you owe Johann an apology. mad.gif

ummm...

Excuse me, but it has been on the internet for everyone to read,(and quote) only because Johann gave it to Pickle and Joy to publish, and then he himself kept bringing it up.

Peruse the "save 3abn not" site, and then do a search for Johann's posts and the word Altzheimers following that date if you don't believe me.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 6 2007, 11:36 PM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 6 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #266

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 7 2007, 12:19 AM) [snapback]183253[/snapback]

I mean, really, How much sense does it make to post and argue with people who you know can't be taken seriously and "obviously aren't qualified to post anything anybody would regard as information"??? dunno.gif

Seeing you have stated and implied very similar sentiments to this, perhaps you should answer your own question...

I'd have thought you'd be sick of being hoist by your own petard by now... but you still seem to enjoy it... since you keep doing it.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 07:24 AM
Post #267

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 6 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]183253[/snapback]

kewl. then we can look forward to you not posting inane replies to either of them anymore???

that would be you.... and you are leaving when?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 7 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #268

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Aletheia)

I mean if it's obvious, no sense in pointing it out, as everybody knows it. So why waste time replying, eh Laurence?

Unless you don't really believe that...
ummm...

You may not understand, but the first time your posts prove to be unreliable is the last time I'm able take your information seriously. It has nothing to do with whether I respond. It's incumbent on all of us to respond to information that is disjunctive.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 09:37 AM
Post #269

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 6 2007, 08:52 PM) [snapback]183237[/snapback]

And by the way, if the constituents of a conference have concerns, they are allowed to voice those concerns and obtain answers to their questions.

Yes they can ask questions, and get answers. They are no allowed to investigate themselves.

But your points are irrelevant. Utterly irrelevant. Who said anyone in particular absolutely has to be the

Actually, their not irrelevant at all. It was a very good comparison of what you want 3abn to do based on yours and Joy's demands. I maintain your demands would go no where with the ministries I named above.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 7 2007, 10:11 AM
Post #270

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 10:37 AM) [snapback]183383[/snapback]

Actually, their not irrelevant at all. It was a very good comparison of what you want 3abn to do based on yours and Joy's demands. I maintain your demands would go no where with the ministries I named above.

You obviously weren't paying attention to what happened in the South Central Conference...yeah I know; regional conference affairs are too insignificant to be a concern of yours... but it shows you to be exceedingly wrong...again.

Look it up; it's in here...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church